myth world (open)
Dante quickly crosses to Jaces side helping prop him up after putting Luna to sleep. "is it time?" he asked looking worried for Jace.
Jace looked at him worriedly "I...I don't know...i just got a pain but it wasn't that bad"
Dante blinks rubbing Jaces stomach. "thats how it started for me." he says quietly. (i may have to head to bed soon. been up for almost 24 hours ^^;)
Jace nodded looking terrified. He stood slowly and began walking slowly. He walked for quite a few hours before the contractions came too close together so he was crouching every thirty seconds. He felt an insane amount of pressure pressing down on him. He groaned quietly at the pressure pressing down on his hole
Dante was there at this point a hand massaging Jace's back through the contractions and when he would move to stand back up he would help Jace back up to his feet. "we should head to a bed. since we have one this time. it might be easier." Dante says a hand on jace's lower back the other holding Jace's hand.
Jace continued, a thick sheen of sweat covering his whole body as he put most of his weight on Dante. Half way there the pressure got unbearable and he had to stop again just as something wet released from him making a puddle. Suddenly he was hit with the worst contraction he had had and he cried out doubling over
Dante holds most of jace's weight. massaging his back through the contraction taking notice that Jace's water has broken. he waits a moment until the pain dies down enough. "do you think you can make it to the bed?" he asks. they were standing in the hall the room is just a few more steps away.
Jace nods and slowly makes his way to the room feeling one of the eggs dropping into the birth canal he looks at Dante terrified
Dante notices the look and looks worried for Jace that he is so scared. Dante quickly gets Jace to the bed and rushes to get things done before Jace feels the urge to push.
Jace moans through a few more contractions before he feels this sudden urge he needs to push. He spreads his legs quickly terrified about what was about to happen "Dan-!" he started to call for Dante but a contraction started suddenly and he needed to push. He cried out and grabbed onto the sheets tightly as he bore down "Nnnnnnnngh!" he groaned trying to move the egg
Dante's ears twitch and he bursts into the room and is at Jace's side in moments. he grabs Jace's hand. "you can do this Jace." he says. "and then i will try my hardest not to let this happen to you again." he says running a hand across Jace's forehead and running down through his hair. trying to encourage Jace to push these eggs down.
Jace looked up at him love in his eyes "I would do it again if it was our child. Any day" he said before a contraction hit and he squeezed Dante's hand hard as he bore down trying not to scream in agony
Dante kisses the top of Jace's head lovingly hearing those words as Jace squeezed his hand. he whispers an apology as he fingers Jace's hole in an attempt to see where the first egg is and how it is positioned. Dante's nail which is dangerously sharp taps against a hard shell not far from Jace's opening. Dante is always careful not to injure Jace with said claws.
Jace moaned in a little pleasure as Dante fingers him before another contraction hits and he moans raising his hips as he pushes, crying out at the extreme stretch that this egg was causing. Beads of sweat trailed down his face "Its too big" he sobbed
Dante kisses Jace and whispers "i promise you can do this love. your doing such a good job. the egg is just right there. you can do this." he says he tries not to react to the small moan he caused by fingering his mate as he holds onto Jace's hand encouraging him. "i love you. and i know you can do this."
Jace looked up at him terrified but nods bravely "I love you too" he said quietly before groaning and squeezing his hand as he pushed again the burning sensation of his hole as it began to stretch made him cry out
Dante looks between Jace's legs and takes Jaces hand silently as the tip of the egg crowns and has Jace feel the progress he has made so far. its just the small tip there is more to go and two eggs after this though Jace should get a break between each egg.
Jace breathed heavily and groaned bearing down pushing as hard as he could screaming at the burning and tearing sensation. His normally pale face was bright red from effort and covered in sweat
Dante wipes Jaces forehead whispering "your doing so well give me two more pushes Jace. this egg will be out and you will get to rest." he says holding onto his mates hand slipping a finger up into Jace trying to help with getting the egg out which is the size of an ostrich egg. Dante is more worried about the last egg ussually being larger than the others.
Jace nods and groans pushing the egg as hard as he could, knowing the largest part was at the bottom he felt himself stretching beyond a limit and cried out as he pushed as hard as he could until he finally felt the first egg slip out. He laid back panting hard

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,434 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,318 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,148 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,969 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,597 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,967 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,100 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,604 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,514 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,555 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15