Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open)
Jace pushed his hair back holding his hand gently "Keep going, you're doing so well"
Erik nods before placing his hand against Dante's anus starting to massage it, getting it nice and relaxed before he began opening Dante slowly so not to hurt him. Holding him open, Erik looked to Dante, "Your need to give me a good push so that the head comes out, I have you open so that it will fit."
Dante pushes and the head slides out easily with a nice head of hair the same color as Dante's.
Erik lets out a cheer as the head comes out very easy, as Erik notices it was huge. Erik kept his fingers on Dante's opening watching as the babies head was sliding out with Dante pushing along with on it's own, "That's it, Dante, the head is coming out very easy. One more push and the head be out, I promise."
He pushes again feeling the head slide out the rest of the way.
Erik smiles watching the head fully come out, "Good job Dante." Erik watches as the baby starts turning, knowing the baby was huge and Dante would need help, "Alright give me a hard push so the shoulders can come out.
Dante pushes and yelps slightly panting "it's not gonna happen. too big. too wide.
Erik looks at Dante, "Yes it will. I'm going to help you." Erik places his hand on Dante opening, starting to stretch him open placing his other hand on the babies neck, "Your going push, and I'll pull. The baby will come out easier that way."

((Time for me to get off))
Dante nods and pushes again looking like he is getting tired. "i feel cold." he says softly.
Erik nods, looking around grabbing a blanket placing it on Dante's body. Then grabbing the baby, Erik starts to pull it out knowing Dante needed more help. Slowly but soon the baby finally came out after Eriks help and Dante's pushing, "It's out Dante, you can rest now."
Dante rests panting slightly he is sweating and panting the sting still there from the birth of the child.
Erik smiled, "You just rest, Jace will look out for you. I'll take the baby to the hospital and then return. Make sure you just lay there get some rest." Erik left the room taking the baby placing it in his car, before he drove to the hospital leaving the baby there before returning to his home.
Dante reaches his hand out to try to stop Erik before he leaves with the child. he can't speak easily though still in pain. he watches as Erik walks away with the child.
Erik comes in noticing Dante looking upset, before realizes, "Dante, is something wrong? Did you want to keep the child?"
Dante nods curling up on the bed. he does look alittle upset hugging the pillow on the bed.
Erik looks upset slaping himself wishing he had thought, looking down noticing his stomach was already huge. Getting up an idea, Erik goes out of the room going back to the hospital explaining there was a mistake, as he got the baby back coming back home, "Dante, look who I found."
Dante reaches his hands out for the child so quickly hearing these words. he holds the newborn looking happier than he has in a while curled up with the small girl.
Erik sits down on the edge of the bed staring at the two, "Your have to pick out a name for her." Erik stares down at his stomach, "I just wish this wasn't another baby. I'm not up for being a father."
Dante smiles at Erik and whispers. "Anne" he raises his hand to Erik's stomach quietly he looks tired as he moves.
Erik smiles picking up Anne looking at her sleeping before looking to Dante, "How about you get some rest. I'll watch Anne so you can get some sleep. Don't worry, she will be fine."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,403 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,190 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,090 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,425 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,315 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,580 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,041 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,570 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,277 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,498 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15