Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open)
Dante has fallen asleep in moments leaving anne in Erik's care.
Erik took the sleeping Anne out into the other room, watching over her during the day and up into the night making sure to feed her milk and change her when needed. Watching over her, Erik looked down at his own stomach wondering if he could become a father.
Dante wakes up slowly as it becomes later and immediatly is worried and wants to see anne.
Erik hearing Dante, comes into the room holding Anne, before handing her off to her father, "Here she is. I hope your feeling better Dante, you look a lot better."

((I'll be back on tomorrow night))
Dante nods holding onto anne happily. "i feel alot better too.
Jace hummed and cooked in the kitchen
Dante smells cooking and follows his nose to the kitchen holding Anne who is sleeping peacefully. She is a quiet baby all except when she was born. She doesn't make much noise in the house.
Jace hummed softly as he cooked
Erik took a shower before getting out going into the kitchen finding Dante holding Anne and Jace cooking some food.
Dante looks to be salivating at the smell of the food as he feeds Anne. her small hands are moving about as Dante feeds anne. his bright eyes looking down at her as he smiles in public which before anne had been rare to see from Dante.
Erik smiled watching Dante feeding Anne noticing he was smiling, "Do you think I can do that one my little one is here. For some reason I don't feel this second baby is a curse."
he looks up at erik and nods quietly anne lets go with a pop milk squirting and a bubble forming from her mouth. Dante giggles and cleans both of them up as anne looks for the source of erik's voice since she cant see that far. "yes i'm sure you can."
Erik nods smiling, "I can't believe that even though we were put in that place as a punishment, it has turned out to be a blessing for you."
Dante smiles blowing raspberry in her stomach causing a squeel.
Erik couldn't help but laugh herself as he went and got a glass of milk.
Dante giggles as anne giggles her hands moving around wildly as she giggles.
Erik looked down at his stomach noticing it had grew, knowing he wanted to hear those giggles coming from his own child.
Dante smiles at erik. "soon erik. soon."
Jace hummed quietly and put the food in separate bowls and gave one to each person smiling softly as he slowly ate his own
Dante eats quickly moaning at the taste. "Mmmmm food!" He says smiling.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,403 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,190 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,090 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,425 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,315 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,578 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,041 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,570 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,276 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,498 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15