Maybe you shouldn't have said that to a witch...(open)
dante sits up in the hall with Jace's help. he does not wake up though.
(i'll be around for a while longer. i'll be posting during the night ussually.)
"There is no way we can keep doing this." Erik stated watching his baby feeding, before going to sleep. Placing the baby down, Erik slowly got up moving out into the hallway to Jace and Dante, "I think he will be fine, he just fainted. However you aren't looking good Jace. Those cramps could be turning into contractions. The babies might be wanting out sooner than we thought."
Dante begins to stir groaning slightly as he wakes up and looks at Erik and Jace blinking trying to clea the fog from his mind.
Erik got up, going to get a drink of water bringing it back, "Here, just take it nice and slow. Don't stand up unless you feel you are strong enough."
Dante takes the glass of water gratefully sipping on the water before speaking. "thank you Erik" he stays sitting against the wall raising a hand to his forehead "i don't have a clue what came over me, i felt sick and then i kinda woke up in the hall. i think i may have hit my head or something." his eyes slowly begin to widen to their normal size as he remembers. "is the child ok?" he asks looking to Erik.
Erik nodded, "The child is just fine, sleeping. Sorta wish that woman would come take them. If we keep having them, there isn't going to be any room for them." Erik stated looking up to him, "I have heard dizziness and sickness is normal for early stages of pregnancy."
Dante nods and slowly makes his way to his feet having finished the water. "i've been sick before. i can't say i have been dizzy until now. and yeah. if we keep having children there will be no more room. unless she comes get them. or there are rooms we don't know about..."
Jace sighed "I don't know....but maybe we won't keep having babies? He said positively biting his lip "Maybe she only wanted us to be pregnant once?" I said hopefully before groaning quietly as my stomach cramped again
Erik nodded praying he was right, however wasn't sure why his stomach was still hard and with a tiny bump like his first baby. Erik stood up, looking to Jace knowing there was something wrong, "Jace, are you sure your alright?"
Jace nodded "Yeah. Fine. Just cramps" I smiled weakly rubbing my stomach as I stood up straight trying to stretch myself out
"It could mean your time will be coming. I know just starting to feel cramps, but we will know in a few days." Erik stated knowing he hated seeing his friend in pain remembering the long labor.
Jace nodded "I understand" He smiled weakly "Maybe we should eat something. I don't think you've eaten much since you went into labour and that was a few days ago"
"Yes, I think we all should get something to eat." Erik nodded following Jace into the kitchen, pulling out some bread, and meat, "How about some sandwiches?"
Jace smiled "Sounds good" He said and sat down on one of the stools holding his stomach up a bit as the pain in his back was getting too much
Erik made a couple sandwiches before passing them out. Erik frowned eating his sandwich knowing Jace must had been in pain, remember his own, "Let me know if I can do anything for you Jace. Dante and I are here to help."
Jace smiled fondly "Thanks. Its just the weight of the babies is straining my back" I said and ate my sandwich "Ill go lie on my side for a while after this. That seems to help" I said quickly finished my sandwich
"Alright, just call if you need us." Erik looked to Dante, "Do you want to see the baby."
Jace waddled over to the couch and sat down then laid on his side groaning quietly at the release of pressure. He closed his eyes exhausted before falling asleep
Dante nods to Erik eating a sandwhich. "yes please. i'd like to see the child.
Erik nodded going into the bedroom finding the child still sleeping. Having not even checked the sex of his baby, Erik took a look, "Looks like it's a boy."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,415 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,231 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,110 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,537 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,356 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,621 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,058 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,581 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,513 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15