You were Warned (Closed)
Erik knowing he didn't have to be told twice, bared down when the contraction started pushing with all his strength, "Aaaahhhh!!!!!" Erik screamed feeling the egg at his opening, wishing that it was small however knew it wasn't.

((Hey got to go for now, got a doctor appointment, I'll be back tonight))
Dante occasionally reaches to check Erik's opening to see the progress without leaving his side to give Erik someone to grab onto.
(ok. take care hope it goes well. i may or may not be on. been having trouble sleeping. got maybe 4 hours today so if i'm on and don't responde i probably fell asleep)
Erik takes Dante's hand squeezing it when needed glad to have someone with him. It took another few hours as the contractions started becoming on top of each other, making Erik push harder, feeling the egg but had not crowned, "God....is it even coming out!!!!"
Dante attempts to see where the egg is at if the egg is stuck he would try to Stretch Erik gently to help make atleast alittle progress. as Dante moves the eggs in his own stomach scrape together. he feels the egg and trys to stretch Erik alittle. "the egg got stuck. i'm going to try and stretch your opening just alittle to see if i can get the egg un stuck."
Erik nodded letting out a groan feeling his opening stretching a little by Dante. Feeling a urge to push, Erik couldn't fight it before pushing down hard feeling the egg shift some, "It moved."
Dante nods "the egg is crowning now." he says. "would you like to feel?" he asks.
Erik shook his head, "No, I just want it out....aahh!!!" Erik bares down pushing hard as he could, feeling the egg crowning.
Dante is trying his best to help get the egg out as soon as possible.
Erik smiles to Dante knowing he was helping as much as he could. Gripping the sheets, Erik bared down giving a huge push screaming as he felt the egg stretching him farther then he thought possible, "How big it is..."
Dante nods "and thats not even the largest part of the egg. its most deffinattly a punishment." he says softly his fingers just on the inside of Erik trying to manuver the egg.
Erik throws his head back at hearing he hadn't even got the egg halfway out. Gripping the covers harder, Erik arched his back pushing harder than ever feeling the egg slowly stretching him wider as it comes out.
Dante Holds Erik's hand. "so close." he says. Dante hisses slightly feeling a cramp in his own stomach. he knows he has alittle time though.
Erik squeezes Dante hand glad that he had heard the egg was almost out. Catching his breath, Erik arched his back letting out a scream while pushing suddenly gasping as the egg left him going onto the bed. Erik collapsed exhausted knowing he had at least birth the first one.
Dante moves the egg before asking. "will you be ok if i go away for a few moments?"
Erik nodded, "Yes, I'm just going rest here for a few minutes. I'll yell if I need you." Erik laid his head down looking at the egg noticing it was big as an ostrich egg.
Dante waddles out of the room headed for te rest room a hand on his stomach.
Erik laid there, feeling a contraction come over him, as the next egg was coming down. Groaning, Erik felt this one coming down faster than the last one however knew it was still huge. Starting to push, Erik gripped the sheets, "Oohhh...."
in the mean time Dante is taking his time coming back. Erik hears a yelp come from the rest room.
Erik having stopped between pushing, heard Dante in the bathroom. Getting to his feet took time but Erik made it to the bathroom door, "Dante, what's going on?"
Dante is on the floor with a towel mopping up what looks like alot of water his stomach looks tight. "my water just broke." he pants as he mops up the mess. "nnnnnnhhg" he keeps going though as he has a contraction.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,721 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,813 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,160 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,900 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,218 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,086 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,148 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8