Alien pregnancy (closed)
Name: Ryne
Description: blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, slightly muscular

Ryne was happy. He had a loving girlfriend, his own home, and a well paying job. He couldn't ask for anything better unless of course, asking his girlfriend to marry him. Ryne grinned ear to ear, heading to his girlfriends home now.
(08-12-2013, 07:28 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Name: Ryne
Description: blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, slightly muscular

Ryne was happy. He had a loving girlfriend, his own home, and a well paying job. He couldn't ask for anything better unless of course, asking his girlfriend to marry him. Ryne grinned ear to ear, heading to his girlfriends home now.

Name: Lana
Description: Fiery red hair, light green eyes, average height, small build

Staring at the mirror as I slowly comb my long hair, I frown at myself. Meeting Ryne was the best thing that ever happen in my life but thinking of the secret I been keeping, have been a huge burden on my shoulder.
Ryne knocked on the door and entered. He held flowers in his hands, roses, Lana's favourite and called out to her. "Lana. It's me Ryne. I'll be in the living room." He said as he sat down.
(08-12-2013, 07:39 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne knocked on the door and entered. He held flowers in his hands, roses, Lana's favourite and called out to her. "Lana. It's me Ryne. I'll be in the living room." He said as he sat down.

Standing up in a rush, knocking over the perfume bottles with my hand. I wince. "I been right there in a minute" I shout. Placing the bottles back in a rush, I give myself one last glance at the mirror and rush out to greet you.
Ryne smiled as he met his girlfriend. He went up to her and wrapped his arms around her. "Hey there." He said before smelling something. "Did you use too much perfume?" He asked.
(08-12-2013, 07:46 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne smiled as he met his girlfriend. He went up to her and wrapped his arms around her. "Hey there." He said before smelling something. "Did you use too much perfume?" He asked.

Smiling widely as Lana went right up into Ryne open arms. Breathing in the familiar smell. "God, feel so long since I last saw you. Never seem to get enough of you" Lana whispered back while biting her lip, Lana shyly glance up to meet Ryne eyes "Sorry Ryne, I might apply a little more than usual."
Ryne smiled as he kissed her. "I don't care if you're wearing anything. Just be yourself and I'll love you forever." He said kissing her again and looking into her beautiful eyes.
(08-12-2013, 07:57 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne smiled as he kissed her. "I don't care if you're wearing anything. Just be yourself and I'll love you forever." He said kissing her again and looking into her beautiful eyes.

Smiling happily again at Ryne, Lana lead in and kiss Ryne deeply. Happy that someone would love her so deeply. Using both of her arms, she hold on onto Ryne shoulder and wrap her long legs around his waist.

Suddenly there a urge to claim Ryne as her mate.
Ryne continued to kiss Lana. "Should we move this to another room?" He asked playfully.
(08-12-2013, 08:14 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne continued to kiss Lana. "Should we move this to another room?" He asked playfully.

Giving a sharp nod, Lana drag Ryne into her bedroom. Lana can feel her blood rushing to her brains and veins, pumping her body with so much adrenaline. Trying her best to keep her mind and body in control as not to frighten Ryne. "Need you so bad Ryne" Lana whimper.
Ryne smiled as he heard Lana. "Them lets not waste anytime." He said as he kissed her deeply. He opened up the door and pushed themselves to the bed. Ryne pulled down Lana's pants and his own. He pulled both of their shirts off and started to play with her breasts.
(08-12-2013, 08:23 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne smiled as he heard Lana. "Them lets not waste anytime." He said as he kissed her deeply. He opened up the door and pushed themselves to the bed. Ryne pulled down Lana's pants and his own. He pulled both of their shirts off and started to play with her breasts.

The bed let out a loud creak sound when the two bodies crash onto the mattress. Wrapping her legs around Ryne waist, smiling as she feel Ryne hard dick press in between her leg.
Ryne smiled as he got what he wanted. He pulled down her panties and his boxers and pressed his member to her entrance. "I'll enter slowly." He said as he entered her. He slowly pumped into her and smiled as he cupped her breast.
(08-12-2013, 08:36 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne smiled as he got what he wanted. He pulled down her panties and his boxers and pressed his member to her entrance. "I'll enter slowly." He said as he entered her. He slowly pumped into her and smiled as he cupped her breast.

Spreading her leg wider, trying to push Ryne member deeper into her womb, as Ryne begin to thrust faster and harder into Lana. "Ryne, more please" she reply. Moaning loudly as Ryne continue to pinch and play with her breasts.
Ryne complied as he went faster into her. Pumping deep into her womb and kissing her. He released his seed into her womb. He looked over top of her. 'She might get pregnant. Oh well, I am going to ask her to marry me.' He thought before feeling something weird in his stomach.
(08-12-2013, 08:47 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne complied as he went faster into her. Pumping deep into her womb and kissing her. He released his seed into her womb. He looked over top of her. 'She might get pregnant. Oh well, I am going to ask her to marry me.' He thought before feeling something weird in his stomach.

Lana eye shoot open as she feel Ryne seeds entering her womb in a large amount and magically, the seeds that have been filling her womb, disappear within seconds.

Sitting right up with Ryne member still in her. She lift her hand and cover Ryne belly. Gasping loudly, knowing it too late to stop it now. She realised she have manage to knock up Ryne. The only problem now is how she break the news to him.
Ryne looked to Lana with curiosity. "Lana, what's wrong? Please tell me." He asked as he put his hands on her shoulders.
(08-12-2013, 08:57 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne looked to Lana with curiosity. "Lana, what's wrong? Please tell me." He asked as he put his hands on her shoulders.

"I...I don't meant to.... I'm so sorry" Lana whisper out in despair. Shutting her eyes as she feel the tears. The thought of losing Ryne once he know the truth about her was too much.
Ryne held onto Lana as she cried. "Lana, what's wrong? I promise it'll be alright. Okay?" He said as he rubbed her back.
(08-12-2013, 09:08 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne held onto Lana as she cried. "Lana, what's wrong? I promise it'll be alright. Okay?" He said as he rubbed her back.

Lana grab on tightly onto Ryne though mindful of his belly while her body shivering violently as wild thoughts keep appearing in her minds.Gulping in air into a dry throat, trying hard to stop her tears. Lana cried out "It never my intention to get you pregnant. I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,721 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,527 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 9,045 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,143 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,810 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,143 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,882 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,236 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,209 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler