The Breeder (closed)
Name: Ryne
Description: thin, blonde hair, blue eyes, Caucasian

Ryne didn't know where he was. One moment, he fell asleep in his small house. The next, he woke up on the floor of some sort of temple. He was scared and he didn't know what was going to happen to him.
Name: way to hard to pronounce her demon name so all the humans called her Chloe
Description: she could change herself to look like whatever she wanted but she read rynes mine and looked exactly like his ideal women

Chloe stood infront of ryne and smiled she was the demon god and she brought ryne here to be her breeder she needed more of her kind " nice to see your awake" Chloe smiled sudductively
She had a low cut red top on that showed her full F size breasts and short black skirt that showed off her curves
Ryne blushed at the woman in front of him. "Umm...who are you? Why am I here?" He asked, curious and a little scared.
Chloe bit her lip showing her teeth were sharp she giggled slightly " oh little boy your here to be my breeder..." She whispered a single finger caressing his face
Ryne blushed till his face was red. "W-w-what?! A breeder?! I can't get pregnant?!" He exclaimed frantically.
Chloe smiled " I'm a demon queen I can do whatever you want"
Ryne blushed. "Meh can't get pregnant. It's not natural." He stated, blushing heavily.
Chloe laughed and smiled " your not listening human I am a demon. A DEMON QUEEN! I can do what I please..." She touched rynes stomach whispering a enchantment
Ryne felt something in his stomach. A pressure was building and he had the feeling of fullness. After Chloe was finished, Ryne slowly went to the ground, rubbing his flat stomach. "What did you do?" He asked.
Chloe smiled and giggled she sat beside ryne crawling on top of him she kissed him deeply and gently rubbed rynes stomach " I filled you with my young"
Ryne's eyes widened in surprise. "What?! How many did you put in me?" He asked frantically.
Chloe giggled " 3 to see it work but you'll have more later"
Ryne looked down at his flat belly and rubbed it. "I need to ask some questions. How long will I be pregnant for? How big will I get? How will I...deliver them?" He asked embarrassed at the last question.
"You will be pregnant and my little play thing for 5 months you'll live comfortably with me if you do as I say if not ill make you wish you were in hell" Chloe smirked " you'll deliver them from your ass"
Ryne nodded. "Okay. What do you want me to do now?" He asked blushing.
Chloe smiled " get up ill show you to your room"
Ryne nodded as he went to his room with Chloe.
Chloe showed him to a master suite with stain glass windows the whole room made of a black kind of jewel
Ryne looked at the room he was presented. "It looks beautiful." He stated. As he walked around, another question arose in his mind. "Hey, is anything going to happen to me during the pregnancy?"
Chloe smiled " no I'll keep you safe if you please me now come to me room I want you to please me pregnant slave" Chloe smirked taking ryne to her room which was black the floor covered in snakes and the walls covered in the beautiful black jewel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,714 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,214 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,470 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,139 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,785 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,094 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,685 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,211 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,142 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,074 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg