The Surrogacy (closed)
Name: Ryne
Description: blonde hair, blue eyes, wide hips, tall.

Ryne was nervous. He was taking part in a new surrogacy job. He was low on cash and he saw this as a way to earn money. Ryne was nervous. Although pregnant men were common nowadays, the concept is still alien to some. The person who asked for him was as mysterious but today was the day he would meet them and get pregnant.
Name:Lauren.
Description:Raven Haired,Green eyes,slender,beautiful.

*Lauren is a woman that wanted to have children on her own. She was unable to get pregnant. She waited for the man to arrive so that she can have him pregnant with her huge twins and not to mention pay him off after he carried them for 9 months*
Ryne looked at the person who arrived. She was a beautiful young woman with black hair and green eyes. He stood up from his seat. "You must be the egg donor. In Ryne, please to meet you." He said.
"Lauren. *She smiled at her and she walked to him with her heels kicking the ground and moved her hand down for him to take it*
Ryne shook Lauren's hand. "I guess we should go in and get the doctor to knock me up with your children." He said jokingly.
*Lauren chuckled with a smile and nodded* "Yes. We shall." *She got to admit,he is rather funny*
Ryne nodded as they went into the doctors. An hour later, Ryne was rubbing his flat stomach, where the needle was injected. "9 months from now, I'll have a giant gut." He said glumly.
*Lauren looked over at Ryne when she then stopped with her eyes alittle nervous* "You're not planning on turning back...are you?"
Ryne shook his head. "No. Just a little nervous. I need this job more than anything." He stated.
*Lauren smiled and took his hand* "I want you to be comfortable. You are carrying my children. And I trust you that you will make sure that through nine months,they'll come out of you as very healthy."
Ryne blushed and nodded. "Yeah. I guess I should be going home now." He said before heading towards the exit.
*Lauren frowned and watched him* "Did I mention I can pay you millions?"
Ryne immediately stopped. "M-m-m-millions?!" He exclaimed. "Your rich?"
*Lauren smiled with a nod* "Very. My favorite inherited me a fortune after their death."
Ryne looked at Lauren with disbelief. "Then what do you want me to do? These are your babies." He stated.
*Lauren looks at him* "I want to know if you are willing to do this. Carry two huge twins and giving birth to them."
Ryne nodded. "It will be tough but I'll go through with it." He stated
"Good." *She smiled and held her hand out for him to take* "Shall we?"
Ryne blushed and accepted her hand. As Lauren took him somewhere, he wondered. "Where do you live?" He asked.
"In where ever country I can live in." *She smiled at him and took him to the lab* "Yourself?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,679 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,431 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,721 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,892 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,939 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,094 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,747 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,777 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8