Check-Up (Closed)
Taylor did not lower his guard any. She was a complete stranger after all. "I've never seen you around here before..." he was not too sure if he could trust her. She probably would drug the food. He was a little paranoid. "I guess they are" he tried to say in a less hostile tone.
"That's what they all say." *She said sadly as she looked down for a moment with her hand rubbing on her arm*
Taylor wondered what she meant. By all accounts he was telling the truth. He had grown up in the town and had been to the hospital to the point he was on a first name basis with almost everyone. He would recall seeing someone as young as her as well as her fellow cohorts before. "So, uh...about this food?" He did not want to sound impatient, but he was getting hungry by the second.
"Yeah about that." *She smiled alittle and she stood up* "What would you like?"
Taylor shrugged. "What does this hospital have to offer?" His mind was racing with a lot of things at the moment and he was really unsure of if the place even had it.
"Anything that you want." *She replied and kept her eyes onto Taylor*
"Anything?" He thought for a few though it did not take him too long. "Umm...Some.kind of well cooked steak, sour cream,peanut butter, I guess pickles can be tossed in there somewhere, some of that chinses chicken covered in the seeds and sauce, the noodles too, two large pizzas, and I guess some of that cookie dough ice cream..." it did not really dawn on him that he asked for a lot and would probably feel it hours after giving birth, but that were the few things on his mind.
*She chuckled and typed down onto the computer of the orders and have it send down to the kitchen for the cooks in the kitchen to cook them right away. She smiled up at him and she leaned back* "The babies will like it too."
Taylor's stomach growled for a few. "Where did you place my shirt?" He was still in underwear and normally did not like going around without something else on. "Or maybe something else bigger?"
*She got up and she got him a maternity dress and hands it to him* "It's all that we have."
Taylor stared at the clothes for a few. "I think I'll pass." He would just hide under the covers for now.
*The doctor shrugged and threw the dress in the closet as she shuts the doors*
Taylor went back to resting. Eventually the nurses came in with a cart full of everything he asked for and possibly a bit more. The male had spent minutes devouring all the food in an otherwise oblivious to his appetite. He rubbed hus ever larger belly as all he had to do now was wait for them to come out. He figured he could at least check to see what genders he was having. He waited on the doctor to return
*Doctor Morgan returned back and saw that he ate everything that he can eat on. She smiled at the sight and then back at Taylor with her eyes onto him* "Let's see how the babies are doing in there by sonogram."
Taylor nodded a few, his stomach swirling with activity.
"Lay back for me please." *She replied after having the machine brought to them both* "This will be cold." *She spreaded some gel onto his belly and turned on the machine when moving the wand now to his gel covered belly* "Let's see how they are doing in there."
Taylor nodded, slightly jumping at the cold sensation that rushed over his body from the gel. He was ready to see how long it would be as well.

((Sorry for the delay. School has had me tied up a lot with midterms and an away game. Things are slowing down once more.))
(It's okay :) )

"Well...there they are. Perfectly healthy in there." *She smiled at Taylor and showed him the image*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,721 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,143 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,812 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,150 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,888 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,236 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,213 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,085 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,139 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8