Cruise(closed)
Jace shook his head quickly "I can't have the twins on a cruise! Its only a few days more, we need to stop it" he said crying terrified before feeling an immense pressure on his anus and his face scrunched up "Oh god. What the hell" he muttered before he wet himself....from the wrong hole
" Jace baby if its labor we can't stop it take a deep breathe..." Liam whispered squeezing his hand and kissing him trying to calm him Liam felt the wetness " oh my god did your water break?"
Jace started shaking violently terrified "I can't do this. Not now. I can't. Please stop it. Please" he said desperately as he sobbed
Liam held him tightly " baby I'm gonna be right here take a deep breathe your gonna be fine jace....it's okay....do you want me to see if I can find the cruise doctor?"
Jace quickly shook his head tightening his grip on him "Don't leave me alone. Please" he said crying, terrified of what was going to happen but more terrified of being alone. He whimpered and moaned leaning over his stomach
" Jace your gonna be fine keep taking deep breathes I'm right here...do you wanna get in the bath maybe that will help with the pain..." Liam suggested
Jace shook his head "It doesn't hurt that much. Im just scared. Maybe I should walk for a while. Try to get the contractions closer together?"
Liam nodded helping Jace to his feet and they started to walk around the room
Jace held him tightly as he walked crouching down every time a contraction hit, breathing heavily. After a few hours he felt exhausted and the contractions were still quite far apart.
Liam held jace up " your doing good baby....you tired you wanna lay down for awhile if there not to intense maybe you can sleep.
Jace nodded as he yawned quietly. He stumbled to the bed curling up as he tried to nap or sleep
Liam stayed beside him holding his hand when jace fell asleep he got up and got things they might need for the birth blankets and towels and water and etc
Jace woke several times a loud whining coming from him as the pain slowly came for longer periods and became stronger. After another four hours his whole body was covered in a slight sheen of sweat and his face was slightly red from exertion as he held in the screams he wanted so badly to release
Liam hated seeing Jace in pain and held his hand kissing at his neck trying to comfort him he put a cold washclothe on jaces forehead wiping away the sweat and pushing back jaces hair " baby deep breathes...your gonna be okay keep breathing..." Liam whispered
Jace nodded as tears slowly dribbled down his cheeks at the immense pain. His exposed stomach could be seen contracting almost every thirty seconds
Liam wiped away the tears " I'm gonna check you...." Liam said getting between jaces legs " it looks like you can start pushing baby..."
Jace nodded "O-okay" he stuttered terrified shaking in fear he closed his eyes and gritted his teeth as he pushed as hard as he could immediately crying out when he felt movement
Liam grabbed jaces hand " your doing amazing baby...I can see the head keep pushing dont forget to breath...."

Jace nodded quickly crying as he scrunched his face up as he pushed with all his might. He gasped as there was a sudden burning and stretching sensation
Liam's eyes widened as he saw the head crowned he was amazed " okay baby don't push to hard...the heads crowning little pushes so you don't rip you wanna feel the head give me your hand..." Liam smiled

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,726 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,485 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,821 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,172 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,914 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,237 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,090 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,168 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8