The Last Alien King (Closed Rp with MpregMaster9)
"My ship has the equipment for it. You'll just need to go to your backyard," Alex moaned at the thought of Ryne's belly getting larger and larger. "We can check now if you want"
Ryne nodded as he tried to get up. He accidentally turned to his side and was trapped underneath his large belly. "Help! I'm stuck!" He said.
Alex helps Ryne to his feet with some difficulty, "better be careful there," he cautions as he leads the pregnant man out to his space ship and hooks him up to the equipment. "This should tell us how many you're growing"
Ryne looked around frantically as he was hooked to the machines. "I'm sorry. These machines make me feel uneasy. How many am I having?" He asked.
"It seems like you're having 8, it's a high amount for the first time. I hope you'll be able to handle it," Alex said worriedly.
Ryne looked to his belly when Alex announced octoplets. He rubbed his belly lovingly. "My babies. Our babies." He said tenderly.
"Yeah they're all ours," Alex said also rubbing Ryne's belly, "you're going to be a great carrier"
Ryne moaned as Alex rubbed his belly. He felt himself become erect. He blushed in embarrassement as he tried to hide his erection, but he was unable to with his body strapped to the equipment.
Alex noticed Ryne's arousal and reached his hand under the large pregnant mound. "Someone's excited," Alex said as he put his hand on Ryne's shaft and soon began sucking.
Ryne moaned loudly as Alex sucked him off. He was on the verge of cumming. "Please! Let me release!" He exclaimed
Alex soon lets Ryne explode, drinking down all his seed and rubbing his belly moaning out loud.

Ryne panted heavily as he released. His face was blushed and Ryne rubbed his large belly. Then a large rumble came from him. He turned red with embarrassment. "Guess I'm a little hungry." He said.
"Don't worry Ryne" Alex said as they finished, "I'll make sure you're well taken care of." He leads Ryne inside and starts making food for him.
Ryne smiled as he rubbed his belly lovingly. He whispered to his babies. "You'll grow up in a loving family with me and daddy." He whispered to them.
A month and a half later it was almost time for Ryne to birth the first liter. Alex sat with him and rubbed his belly, "you're very getting large with my young Ryne," Alex said.
Ryne smiled as Alex rubbed his large belly. His belly had grown to reach 5 ft in front of him. He rubbed his belly tenderly as the babies started to kick. "Shush now. Daddy and I are trying to talk." He said to his unborn babies jokingly.
"Do you like being so big and pregnant?" Alex asked, "how many do you think we should try next?" He said as he rubbed the wiggling mound in attempt to calm the babies.
Ryne smiled. "I want to be bigger." He stated. "I was wondering if you can help me with something before the birth." He asked with a grin on his face.
"Then bigger it is baby," Alex says as he keeps rubbing, "what do you need help with"
Ryne smiled as he got up and pulled down his pants, showing his large ass. He bent over and allowed his belly to hang off of him. He put a hand on his back and smiled. "Could you please me before the birth?" He said seductively.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,720 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,527 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,482 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,803 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,135 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,865 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,234 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,200 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,080 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg