The Last Alien King (Closed Rp with MpregMaster9)
"I'm ready now babe," Alex said with a wink, "give me that big ass of yours I wanna pump it full with my seed."
Ryne smiled as he walked over to Alex and wrapped his arms around him. He kissed Alex and he moved his hand to his large cock. "Give it to me. I want it to wreck me!" He demanded playfully.
Alex did as he was told and started fucking Ryne in the ass. "Oh god Ryne this feels amazing, I want to pump you up huge."
Ryne moaned loudly as Alex's dick pumped into him. "I want more of your seed! Fuck me all night! I want to be filled to the brim with children and rebuild your entire race!" He exclaimed as he cummed heavily.
Alex groaned and came inside Ryne, they did it the whole night, and by morning Ryne's belly was so full of cum he looked nearly as pregnant as he did with the octuplets.
Ryne smiled as he rubbed his belly. He held his belly tenderly as he still felt Alex inside him.
"You're going to have a lot more babies inside you this time Ryne," Alex whispered in his ear. "I can't wait to see you grow."
Ryne smiled as he moved his hips around. "I'm willing to have more." He said happily.
"That makes me happy Ryne. You'll need to carry a lot more if you're going to help rebuild my species," Alex says rubbing a hand across Ryne's belly
Ryne smiled and purred under his touch. "Fuck me again. I want to carry your entire race." He said happily.
"Of course my love," Alex said before sliding his dick back up Ryne's ass and fucking away, the slosh of Ryne's cum filled belly makin him want to fuck Ryne again and again
Ryne moaned loudly from Alex's dick and the sloshing cum in his womb. After about the fifth round, Ryne's belly was extremely large. His belly was bigger than his own body. He shuddered in pleasure at the thought of giving birth to dozens or even hundreds of babies.
"Oh Ryne," Alex moaned, "you're already so big. Just imagine what it'll be like on e you're ready to give birth. You're making a great carrier."
Ryne smiled. "You made your only carrier so big and fat. I love you. I just want to be so large and live with you." He said holding onto him.
"You can" Alex grinned and squished Ryne's large belly, "you'll get pregnant and carry my young indefinitely."
Ryne moaned loudly as his giant cum belly was touch. The next few weeks, Ryne grew tremendously. His belly was enormous, it moved and quivered as the babies kicked and moved, causing Ryne to moan in pleasure. His ass grew large too, which made Alex to fuck him and slap his ass playfully. Ryne laid down in a make shift bed, pillows surrounded his large belly and back. Ryne enjoyed rubbing and resting his belly.
Alex tended to Ryne's every need as his belly grew more and more each day. "How's our young doing in there," Alex asked coming in the bedroom eager to feel his mates enormous pregnant belly.
Ryne smiled. "They're doing great. Rub my belly, I love it when you rub it. Slap my enormous ass." He said as he stood up and shook his ass.
Alex spent hours rubbing Ryne's huge pregnant belly, loving the feeling of his young moving inside. He also spends time on his fat ass, rubbing as kneading that too cuz he knows how much Ryne likes it and he'd do anything for the savior of his race.
Ryne moaned loudly as Alex rubbed his belly and ass. He spoke in between breaths. "Will we be going to your planet?" He asked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,720 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,527 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,482 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,805 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,139 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,871 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,234 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,203 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,081 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg