Research with SRuiz (Closed)
Vera looked morbidly amused when she noted him gasping and panting after he spent a few pushes trying to get the next egg out, as, he could feel it growing still, "It helps is you breathe calmer," she mused, spreading his legs further apart as the kids shoulders began to show themselves to the outside world slowly. She massaged the length gently to help the child out, their emergence having struck a nurturing chord in the madwoman; a motherly chord even. It was a sharp change from her previous cruelty.
 No longer RP Active 
Going straight down to hell when I die. 

Of course Lyle had heard her voice about breathing calmer. He began to relax a little as much as he could. His groaning however sounded the same, loud but muffled. With the sound of something tapping the metal table lightly, another egg had exited his womb. His stomach seemed to have some more as he could feel his belly still growing slightly. Vera stayed massging him however as the faun was still making its way out of him.
Vera managed to work the firsy child out, though the second was literally at their heels, hooves rather. She wrapped the bawling babe ina towel and set him aside, easing the second, larger, child out while another egg tried to emerge. This child Vera pulled out mostly, as they squirmed too much to be delivered as their twin had. She seemed pleased to find the larger twin uwas female. However, she changed her focus to the eggs now, the first and second about ostrich egg sized.
"Oh damnit," she muttered, noting that his stomach kept swelling, "that was the concentrated formula," she huffed as the third egg peeked out, feeling far more oblong than the others. She thought, actually looking concerned for a bit, then gave his restraints some slack, only to manuver him so he was squatting on the table and securing him there with a sickenly practiced ease. However, it did ease much of the pain in his backside, the afterbirth from the fauns falling hfrom his length with a wet slosh. Vera paid this no heed and helped his aching hole spread slowly, stopping him from tearing. His gag had fallen from his mouth during the moving, not that she cared anymore as she kept the egg from sliding back in, "No you don't, keep pushing Lyle," she said when it started to slide back into him slowly, "The sooner they're out the better for you, unless you're starting to like this," her hand teased his length, which though sore, responded with pleasure eagerly, as is the nature of the penis to do so.
 No longer RP Active 

Lyle grunted as Vera managed to get the first faun out. The second however really did not give him a breather as the hooves in his body kicked around searching for an exit. Even with the second one slipping out, his belly still looked hard and rather bumpy however. The second Faun finally made her way out as the third egg was starting to make an exit for a little before it seemed to slide back in him a little. His lower body was working to the extreme as Vera switched positions she urged him to push, something he kept doing. This egg felt bigger and he looked up when she said something about concentrated. "Define...c-concentrated!" He managed to get out after pushing the egg out more. His stomach seemed to have stopped growing, but it was still an impressive size. He moaned slightly as the feel of another orgasm was hit, but something else exited his penis with a very large splash on the table. "Stop..." he really could not stop her as he was getting aroused in spite of his pain.
Vera just rolled her eyes a bit and continued, "It will help get the eggs out sooner," she said, guiding another out, his hole aching as the eggs seemed to drop lower all at once, "and when I said concentrated, I meant they'll keep growing the longer they're able to incubate in your body- easy now damnit don't rip yourself in two!" Her last exclamation was due to the fact that two eggs were now trying to emerge at once, and had begun to do so until Vera eased one out ahead of the other, a bit of vaseline proving valuable. She seemed to relax a bit after deleivering the other egg, then feeling around his impressive mound, "five... six... six left is all,"
 No longer RP Active 

Lyle did not get what having to massage his cock had to do with getting eggs out of his ass, but he was not in a good mood to try and argue with her. His teeth gritted as his belly lowered, the eggs trying to force themselves out at the same time. Had it not been for Vera, he probably would have torn himself as two eggs tried to get out simultaneously. As soon as the first one was eased out, the second one came out. He counted five so far. "Six more?!" He groaned as the eggs were still working their way out, still growing slightly as he tried to get them out. He really hoped one was not too big to push out by the time it was over. "And what are these?"
"Genetically reconstructed Moa birds," Vera said, letting his orgasm build slowly. Really, biology provided enough natural painkiller via orgasm that it didn't take Lyle long to see the relevance of her minstrations. By the time he'd reached his orgasm, another egg had eased out, leaving five. She moved him into a deeper squatting position and encouraged him to rock his hips, which helped move the eggs along, though it seemed one had jammed against his prostate, sending a dark pleasure through him and straight to his length, which slowly rose once more. Vera didn't act on it though, more focused on pushing down on his belly gently to force the eggs out though. She kept instructing his breathing in a way that actually did help some, and showed human concern when he began to really struggle; maybe even guilt.
"M-moa birds?" They were about the same size as Ostrich's if he was not mistaken, meaning the various sizes of eggs he was already dropping could have grown a little bit more. He groaned in ecstasy as Vera kept stroking him off. In a few seconds, he released a large load from deeo within as it splattered on the table, an egg dropping out as it happened. Now only five remained, but they were beginning to get really difficult. His cock had no time to rest as one of the eggs lowered near his prostrate, causing him to jump slightly as it got rock hard again with pain. His hole stretched to try and push out a now larger egg as his belly had grown more, putting a strain on his legs as he was in an even lower squatting position. He strained, trying to get it out of him.
Vera kept coaching and pressing, but for a few minutes, frighteningly little progress was made. Vera frowned a bit, adjusted his position, and seemed as releived as he did when the egg started to emerge. She gripped the shell hand pulled slowly, stretching him wider than one would normally think possible of the human anus. However Vera had modified him had clearly been helping him out. They developed a rythem between the two, he'd push, and she pull when he stopped. He could feel the other eggs growing slowly, pressing against the one he was currently struggling to birth until it slipped out at last. The next one was right behind it, and still growing.
 No longer RP Active 

((Sorry for thrle delay. Midterms had me lol))

Lyle watched as the next egg began to exit out of him. He was seemingly getting tired after each and every push as the eggs were taking a lot out him provided he just birthed two fauns out his penis. Now they were getting larger, the one pressing against his prostate causing him to moan as it expanded in him, his belly jutting out more, prompting his legs to shake from having to keep himself up. He started pushing on the egg once again, trying not to think of what would happen if they got too big.
I noticed that you probably have not been on in a while. Sorry. School had me busy during mid semester.
Vera continued with their push and pull rythym for a while, "You have to give it more than this Lyle," she scolded, giving a good pull to this new egg's shell. It exited with an audible popping sound and the last egg made its way down. Vera chuckled a bit, "I see you're losing your fight some," she mused, steadying his shaking legs, "its alright, you're almost done for now..." the egg wouldn't come however. Vera laid him down and pressed as he pushed, and it just ground against his hips, "I was afraid it would come to this..." she sighed, putting her hands on his hips, feeling for the bones, then without warning, threw her weight against them with a crack. Pain raged through his body like a wildfire, and the egg slid down finally.

((I understand, I'm dealing with a lot of stresses in school myself. Life doesn't help much either xD ))
 No longer RP Active 

(Yea. Right during and after midterms, that was when things started to get hectic lol)

Lyle cursed loudly as Vera pressed on his hips rather painfully and forcefully. It took little to no time for the last and very large egg to drop out. Lyle's body fell on the table, his lungs heaving heavily as it was all over for now. The thought of escaping crossed his mind, but he was too sore to even bother.
((Sorry for my delay xD School is a madhouse. I had semester tests, College tours, volunteer work, job interveiw. Madness! But I'm back for now ))

Vera let him rest, draping a blanket over him. There was a tired look in her eyes, "My god I'm an awful person..." it seemed there was a bipolar factor to her that could work in Lyle's favor, "what have I done..." tired hands ran through her hair as she sat, wide-eyed, "I... god forgive me... for I have sinned..." she trembled, looking ready to break.
 No longer RP Active 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,499 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,164 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,835 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,181 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,936 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,264 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,246 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,183 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8