Human-wolf pups
Jace was full blown crying now "He is still my son....I should be allowed to go" he said brokenly holding Elwood close "Its my fault he was taken and you want me to sit here and act like you've just gone out with Yokai for a leisurely hunt when I know what you're doing and can't help in any way" he said crying
Jace held Eldwood close "Shhh baby boy" he said crying quietly. He looked at Terrin and his question slipped out before he'd even thought about it "Am I not allowed to go because Im useless?" he bit his lip looking away tears now permanently rolling down his cheeks
Jace shrugged a little sniffling lightly "I just....just....nothing" he said quietly the tears still falling as he focused on his footsteps and keeping Elwood warm.
Jace shook his head "Nothing. Its nothing" he said wiping at his eyes as he wrapped Elwood up tightly in the blankets
Yokai "we don't know the territory as well as you terrin I would. Jace you are better with the pups then I am and that's why I think you should stay home"
Jace shook his head "Its fine....its fine...." he said quietly looking down as he walked
Yokai sighs and holds onto Ryun holding him close and well wraped in blankets.
Yokai"I'm ok my body has recoverd faster then jace has. I'm more worried about him and you"
Yokai noted to goat as well he keeps the cubs going and watches out for any attackers.
Jace nodded softly "We used to have goats at my house" he said and went over petting the goat gently "Hey girl"
Yokai watches "if I was thirsty I just go to the fridge no goats needed. Not in my tribe history either."
Yokai "a big metal box that keeps things cold and last longer so meat can last for weaks instead of hours"
Yokai"and give up my pups or you not for all the game consoles in the world"
Yokai hugs terrin gentaly "I love you and I want to stay with you"
Yokai smiles and kisses terrin "and we can make it our own clan of good wolves"
Jace hummed quietly "What should I milk the goat into?" he asked softly watching them interact, blushing a little as he felt the jealousy roll around his stomach "He means...have...have your pups...right Yokai?"
Yokai nods "I would enjoy haveing terrins pups"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,067 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  O Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP] Sam260 142 14,867 11-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Taboo Amore [Closed with C.Wolf] Sam260 91 6,994 09-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,135 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  A sheep in wolf's clothing. (Closed with Fervessence.) SilentFeather 12 1,724 06-21-2018, 03:36 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 636 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Two werewolf college roommates (closed with C. Wolf) bennett999 29 3,333 04-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Admiralx
  To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y) bennett999 259 18,468 03-31-2018, 11:05 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  Closed w/C.Wolf Koi 14 1,625 01-28-2018, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Koi
  O The last human Prince ShadowsWolf 58 7,633 11-22-2017, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22