The Girlfriend (closed)
Name: Ryne
Description: blue eyes, tall, muscular, Caucasian, blond hair

Ryne laid down on his bed on a Saturday night. All his friends were out with their girlfriends and such. He didn't go because he felt like the odd ball out. He always wanted a girlfriend but he got to nervous to ask any girl he saw. He silently wished to find the girl meant for him.
(11-03-2013, 05:32 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Name: Ryne
Description: blue eyes, tall, muscular, Caucasian, blond hair

Ryne laid down on his bed on a Saturday night. All his friends were out with their girlfriends and such. He didn't go because he felt like the odd ball out. He always wanted a girlfriend but he got to nervous to ask any girl he saw. He silently wished to find the girl meant for him.
Name: Ella
Discription: blue eyes, short, skinny, blond hair with blue highlights
Ella knocks on Ryne's front door little weak from walking so much. Hopping to find someone that would be her boyfriend\mate to love and love her back.

Ryne heard someone knocking at the door and went to answer it. As he opened it, he was greeted by the sight of a beautiful girl in front of him. "Umm...may I help you?" He asked with a slight blush over her beauty.
Hi sorry to interfier I am new here and want to get to know my neighbors. If you want me to leave I will I don't want to be in your way

Ryne looked to the girl. "Y-you can stay! My parents are out but come in." He said as he invited the girl in. "My name is Ryne. What's yours?" He asked.

Ella walks in shyly "my name is Ella." Ella shivers a little from the cold out side rubs her arm to try to warm up
Ryne smiled. "Let me get you a blanket." He said as he got one. "Do you need anything? Food or something to drink?" He asked.
(11-03-2013, 06:04 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne smiled. "Let me get you a blanket." He said as he got one. "Do you need anything? Food or something to drink?" He asked.

"No but thank you. It is really cold out there." She said as Ella snuggled into the blanket "Can I ask you something?" She asked shyly
Ryne blushed. "Sure. What did you want to ask?"
(11-03-2013, 06:11 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne blushed. "Sure. What did you want to ask?"
Ella smilies a little "Are people at your school mean or are they nice?" She said "the last school I went to the beat me a bloody pulp,I am scared that would happen again." She says a little quieter then normal
Ryne thought for a moment, knowing that some people are very mean at the school. He looked to Ella and held her hand. "I won't let anyone hurt you anymore." He stated.

Ella blushed a little "thank you I am very gratefully." As Ella sqeases Ryne's hand feeling a spark
Ryne looked into Ella's eyes. "Ella? What's wrong? Your squeezing my hand." He asked concerned.

Ella let's out a whimper but tries to hid it "Nothing is wrong."

Ryne held onto Ella's hand. "You can tell me. No one has to know." He said trying to help her.
(11-03-2013, 06:35 PM)MpregMaster9 Wrote: Ryne held onto Ella's hand. "You can tell me. No one has to know." He said trying to help her.

"Ok when I was walking outside I think someone was fallowing me but. I didn't Want to tell you cause. I want you to stay here with me. Please don't go out there." Ella says with tears running down her cheeks
Ryne nodded. "I won't leave. You can stay here for the night, then I can walk you home tomorrow morning." He said.

Ella relaxes " I would like that thank you." Ella says

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,721 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,143 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,812 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,150 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,889 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,237 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,214 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,086 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,141 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8