Pregnant school (closed)
Ryne nodded. He let out a breath as a contraction passed. "I wonder what I'll have. I didn't check the genders so I don't know what I'm giving birth to." He stated.
"you're doing great job ryne,really?" she asked "it will be a suprise then, what gender would you want?"
"I would like a daughter. Maybe a son or two." He said happily as he rubbed his belly.
luna smile widely "i hipe you get what you want ryne" she said why rubbing his back
Ryne smiled as he moaned. "I think one wants out now." He said as he rubbed his belly.
luna check ryne opening "okay ryne on the next contraction you can push"
Ryne smiled as he felt the next contraction. He pushed as hard as he could and moaned in pleasure as the baby traveled down his birth canal. He stopped when the baby's head started to show. "This is a really big baby. Glad it's not putting up a fight." He joked.
"its start crowning" she said as she message ryne lower back "its because youre doing good job ryne" she chuckles a little
Ryne chuckled and then moaned as he pushed again. He felt the baby crown and finally the head emerged. He looked in a mirror and saw the head of his baby coming out. "Hey there little one. Come on out for daddy." He asked playfully to his firstborn.
"the head is here, you want to feel it?" she said as she help ryne to feel the baby head
Ryne smiled as he felt the babies head. "You get out here so you can meet me and I can get your siblings out." He said to his child. He moaned loudly as he pushed again.
"Okay, push harder!the shoulder almost here" she said as she got between his legs to see the baby's shoulder emerging.
Ryne grinned as he pushed as hard as he could. He moaned as he felt the baby leave his body.
she catch the baby before cut the cord and wrapping it on a blanket "congratulation ryne" she smile widely and hold out the baby
Ryne smiled as he held the newborn in his arms. "A baby boy. I'll name him Edward." He said happily as Edward looked like a younger clone of Ryne.
"he look much like you ryne, go get some rest you still have some more there" luna look at ryne and wink knowingly before walk away let ryne and the boy by themself
Ryne smiled As he held a Edward. He moaned as he felt a contraction. "Looks like your needed again Luna." He said as he laid down on the bed.
"its here already?" she said coming to you and check you "it will take sometime before the baby here, something i can help with the contraction?"
Ryne smiled. "Can you hold Edward? I think he'll want to thank the person who brought him into the world." He said happily as he offered Edward to Luna.
"of course i can" i take edward from ryne and hold him gently "do you want me to get him to bed?he looks sleepy already"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,495 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,158 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,286 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,832 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,176 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,930 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,258 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg