Dragon Breeder (closed)
Name: Raiden
Description(human form): white hair, blue eyes, tall, Caucasian, muscular

Raiden was a dragon. Not just any dragon, a dragon prince. He waited in his throne room of an old and abandoned castle that lay near the cold mountains, standing tall and patient as he waited for the courier to find a male suitable to carry his eggs.

(His dragon form looks like this : Zinogre.)
Name: Baramir Volkston
Description: Fairly short with brown hair and brown eyes

Baramir shivered as he left the bar. He hailed a cab, which he was kind of amazed he could do, considering how drunk he was. A long night of drinking would soon turn into a long morning of sleeping.

Baramir laughed as he stumbled into the backseat. "Ha...Hello. 456 Aramin Road..." he slurred.
Unknown to Baramir, the cab driver worked for a Raiden. The driver nodded. "Right away." He said as he drove away to a castle far away from civilization. The driver dropped Baramir off and drove away fast.
Baramir was unceremoniously dumped on his ass as the driver sped away. "Hey!" he cried. The drive had been suspiciously long, but the drunken haze of Baramir's mind didn't really notice. He looked up old stones of a castle. The world began to spin as he passed out, collapsing to the ground in front of the gate.
Raiden stepped outside to see the one to carry his eggs on the ground. He picked Baramir up in his arms and carried him inside. He placed Baramir onto the bed and started to whisper in a ancient Draconic tongue.
Baramir slightly stirred and opened his eyes. The world was still a haze. He must be dreaming. Strange words flowed in the air as a blonde man with piercing eyes stared into his soul.
Raiden grinned as he leaned towards Baramir. "Hello my breeder. Rise and shine." He told him.
As if by magic (but Baramir didn't know that was actually what happened), the haze lifted from Baramir's mind. Standing over him was a gorgeous, blonde haired man. He yawned, still looking at the man above him. "...Breeder?" he mumbled.
Raiden smirked. "Yes. You see, I am a dragon and I need someone to give me children. You will be my breeder and carry my clutch." He explained to him.
"Hahahaha...ha...ha..." Baramir began to laugh, but stopped when he saw the cold look in the stranger's eyes. "Wh-what?"
"You are going to carry my eggs, either you like it or not." He said before he ripped Baramir's clothes off and revealed his large dick to him.
"Ahhhh! What the-!" Baramir cried, trying to scramble away before he was pinned down, his ass sticking up into the air.
Raiden grinned as he rubbed Baramir's ass. He then entered forcefully into Baramir and pumped deep into him.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Baramir screamed. His tight hole was spread around the man's huge cock as he viciously entered him. The man somehow provided a natural lube, but he was still oh so tight. Each successive thrust brought more and more screams from the poor young man.
Raiden smiled as he continued to pump into Baramir. He massaged Baramir's ass as he released his seed into him, making a large cum belly.
The dragon soon exploded inside of him as Baramir moaned in discomfort. His stomach swelled from the sheer amount of cum inside of him, making him look overstuffed with food. "Ugh...." he groaned.
Raiden smiled as he rubbed and pressed on Baramir's belly. "There. The eggs shall develop now in your womb." He told him.
"No...no..." Baramir moaned as the cum in his belly sloshed around. "How...womb...?" he panted.
Raiden smiled. "Yes. My spell that I casted on you during your sleep has given you a womb." He explained.
Baramir's belly continued to gurgle and churn. "No...please...no..." he whimpered. Some of the warm seed began to leak out of his hole as he laid on the bed, completely exhausted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,727 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,217 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,150 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,829 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,174 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,922 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,250 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,242 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,091 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg