Our Growing Family (closed)
"I do," said the tall blonde opposite him.

"I now pronounce you as husband and husband. You may kiss your groom," said the justice of peace. Derek smiled widely as Kage snaked an arm around his waist and dipped him into a deep kiss.

With the kiss broken, the newly wedded couple of Mr. and Msr. Naito turned face the applause of the crowd.

(Msr. means Misters)
Kage smiled as he sat beside his new wife Derek. His smile grew wider as he took Derek to their honeymoon spot, Hawaii. The entered the hotel and Kage grinned as he took Derek to the bed. "I couldn't wait any longer!" He said dominantly as he kissed Derek.
Derek laughed as his new husband kissed up and down his neck. "Oh Kage..." he sighed, beginning to take their clothes off. "We're married..." he whispered.
Kage smiled. "Then it makes this moment all the sweeter. Tell me, what are we going to do when I get you pregnant?" He asked, knowing that Derek wanted to have children.
Derek's smile grew even wider as they continued kiss and grope each other. "Well, then I'll be a daddy. Maybe..." he purred, reaching down to grip his husband's member, "it'll happen tonight."
Kage grinned before he flipped Derek onto his hands and knees. "Well then. Guess I have to do it now." He said teasingly as he slowly entered Derek. Once his large member was in, he started to pump fast and deep into Derek, slapping his small bubble butt he had.
Derek moaned with each thrust. They had sex before the wedding, but now that they were officially husband and wife, sex had that much more meaning. Derek grinned as Kage slapped his small but bubbly ass, hoping that it would get bigger in the months to come.
Kage pounded fast into Derek. Before long, he climaxed into him, filling his womb up until Derek developed a tiny cum belly.
Kage's throbbing member brought Derek to climax as he came on the bed. He actually began to feel bloated from the amount of his husband's seed in him. They collapsed onto the bed as they came down from their high.

Derek cuddled into Kage's large frame as they laid naked on the bed. "Just think, babe... that might be a baby..." he whispered.
Kage smiled. "I can't wait to have a family. And I can't wait to see you pregnant." He said as he kissed Derek.
As any newly wed couple on their honeymoon, Kage and Derek had fun during their days in Hawaii and much more fun at night. After ten days away from it all, the happy husband and wife returned to Kage's estate in California.

Derek wasted no time giving the house the touch of a carrier. He had decieed to stay at home after he and Kage got married.
A few weeks after the newlyweds returned, Derek started to feel sick. Kage knew that Derek had gotten pregnant and his suspicions were confirmed with the visit to the doctor. Kage returned home after a day of work. 3 months had passed and they found out that Derek was pregnant with quintuplets and looked full term with twins. Kage snuck up on Derek and wrapped his arms around his wife.
The pure shock that he was carrying five babies inside of him still managed to surprise Derek Kaito, Yet here he was, cooking with a huge belly only four months into his pregnancy. He couldn't even imagine how big he'd get in the months to come.

Still, he couldn't wait to be parent. 5 kids would be a lot, especially at first, but Derek had practiced his whole live to be a daddy.

A pair of arms snaked around his waist and made him jump. "Hey you," he giggled.
Kage smiled. "Hello cutie. How are the little ones?" He asked as he snaked an arm into Derek's shirt and rubbed the ball of flesh he called a belly.
"Same as usual. They haven't moved yet. It's just a big belly," he laughed as Kage rubbed his bulging orb.
Kage smiled as he kissed Derek before he moved his hands to his wife's large ass. Derek's ass grew to be the size of basketballs and Kage enjoyed them to no extent. He moved and massaged Derek's ass before he slipped a finger into Derek's hole.
Derek yelped and moaned at the sudden intrustion. His ass had grown with the pregnancy, much to his husband's delight. "Kage! We have a doctor's appointment soon!" he scolded his husband.

(Figured we could do an ultrasound and exam)
(K)

Kage grinned. "We still have time. Besides, I need my wife's comfort." He said as he fingered Derek more.
"Comfort? I have five kids inside of me, babe. Comfort means nothing to me anymore," Derek giggled before leaning back against his husband's fingers. It looked like lunch would have to wait.
Kage smiled as he rubbed Derek's belly with his other hand. "You look so cute with your big pregnant belly. I can't wait to see you bigger." He stated as he kissed Derek's neck.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,495 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,159 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,834 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,176 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,931 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,259 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,180 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8