The Hosts (OPEN)
(12-26-2013, 01:15 AM)Tiberias Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 01:07 AM)star478 Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 12:51 AM)Tiberias Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 12:38 AM)star478 Wrote: "I don't want to be a fucking breeder for you or anyone," Leo spat as his impregnator removed his tentacle from Leo's stomach.

When the guard said to take him to a doctor for medicine, Leo's flared even more.

I said I won't be a fucking cow for you!!" he yelled and tried to break free as his impregnator began dragging him out of his cell. Escape was futile, but he had to try lest he ended up like so many of his comrads and friends: continuously pregnant with Xeon young and a slave to their impregnators, their masters. Leo simply refused to let that happen to him. He had attempted to start a rebellion against the Xeons, but had no idea that it would be put down as fast as it was. Granted, he was the last of the rebels to be imprisoned, but that was because he wanted to delay his fate as long as possible. Unfortunately, fate has a tendency to be such a fickle thing. And thus his current predicament as his impregnator led him down the hall towards the medical area kicking and screaming the entire way until he was hoarse. Even then, he continued to kick and scream.

As Leo gave his verbal protest, the Xeon medical examiners had already strapped him down to the table ever though he fought as much as he could. He soon felt the effects of his impregnation. He became weak, and dizzy. His vision became blurry, and he began to sweat. "He is carrying twins", he heard one doctor say to the other, "Not as much as we expected, but he will birth excellent Xeon warriors." Leo could already feel his stomach fill with pressure and begin to expand.

Leo looked around as best he could despite his blurred out vision. He faintly heard a doctor say something to another, but couldn't make it out. It was almost as if he was under water and they were above it. He tried squirming to break free from the straps, but he could barely make them move. He was too weak to try to escape let alone run. His sweat made his bindings slippery, but even then he was too weak to break free.

"What's happening to me?" he thought he said in his head, but it came out of his mouth all jumbled together as if he had just drank 5 medium sized glasses of beer. He could feel his belly filling with pressure and began hurting as it expanded. He tried to place his hand over it to try to relieve the pressure and pain, but his bindings wouldn't let him. He groaned in discomfort as his belly reached the look of a human female 6 months pregnant with twins. In his haze, he never noticed his breasts expanding and beginning to dribble milk.

"Please, my stomach," he mumbled before groaning with discomfort again. "My stomach....it-it hurts! Please, some one help! I think I'm gonna burst!"

Kregan enters the medical room to gloat. "Well well well, look how the mighty have fallen." he says as he walks towards Leo. " Congratulations, you expecting. You think you're suffering now? Just wait until you give birth, I'm gonna come right back and once again honor you with the gift of my seed" Kregan says while rubbing Leos belly.

Leo saw a figure of one of the aliens that he had fought so hard to force them to leave the planet. He tried to get away from the alien, but his bindings (and a heavy weight centered on his middle and chest) prevented him from moving anywhere. The only positive is that he couldn't hear what the alien was saying all that well.

"Please, don't touch m-me," Leo mumbled but was too late as the alien--Kregan--began to rub his swollen belly as it slowly increased in size; it was now about the size of a pregnant woman's belly at 8 months meaning he was close to birthing his first of many Xeon young. He moaned as pleasure arched through his body eminating from his belly.

"No, this isn't--shouldn't be happening," he mumbled as he squirmed in his bindings. It was no use as his body gave his arousal away. His penis began to stiffen causing him to blush. "Please, don't do this to me. I-I'll do anything if you let me go."
(12-26-2013, 01:33 AM)star478 Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 12:51 AM)Tiberias Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 12:38 AM)star478 Wrote: "I don't want to be a fucking breeder for you or anyone," Leo spat as his impregnator removed his tentacle from Leo's stomach.

When the guard said to take him to a doctor for medicine, Leo's flared even more.

I said I won't be a fucking cow for you!!" he yelled and tried to break free as his impregnator began dragging him out of his cell. Escape was futile, but he had to try lest he ended up like so many of his comrads and friends: continuously pregnant with Xeon young and a slave to their impregnators, their masters. Leo simply refused to let that happen to him. He had attempted to start a rebellion against the Xeons, but had no idea that it would be put down as fast as it was. Granted, he was the last of the rebels to be imprisoned, but that was because he wanted to delay his fate as long as possible. Unfortunately, fate has a tendency to be such a fickle thing. And thus his current predicament as his impregnator led him down the hall towards the medical area kicking and screaming the entire way until he was hoarse. Even then, he continued to kick and scream.

As Leo gave his verbal protest, the Xeon medical examiners had already strapped him down to the table ever though he fought as much as he could. He soon felt the effects of his impregnation. He became weak, and dizzy. His vision became blurry, and he began to sweat. "He is carrying twins", he heard one doctor say to the other, "Not as much as we expected, but he will birth excellent Xeon warriors." Leo could already feel his stomach fill with pressure and begin to expand.

Leo looked around as best he could despite his blurred out vision. He faintly heard a doctor say something to another, but couldn't make it out. It was almost as if he was under water and they were above it. He tried squirming to break free from the straps, but he could barely make them move. He was too weak to try to escape let alone run. His sweat made his bindings slippery, but even then he was too weak to break free.

"What's happening to me?" he thought he said in his head, but it came out of his mouth all jumbled together as if he had just drank 5 medium sized glasses of beer. He could feel his belly filling with pressure and began hurting as it expanded. He tried to place his hand over it to try to relieve the pressure and pain, but his bindings wouldn't let him. He groaned in discomfort as his belly reached the look of a human female 6 months pregnant with twins. In his haze, he never noticed his breasts expanding and beginning to dribble milk.

"Please, my stomach," he mumbled before groaning with discomfort again. "My stomach....it-it hurts! Please, some one help! I think I'm gonna burst!"

Kregan enters the medical room to gloat. "Well well well, look how the mighty have fallen." he says as he walks towards Leo. " Congratulations, you expecting. You think you're suffering now? Just wait until you give birth, I'm gonna come right back and once again honor you with the gift of my seed" Kregan says while rubbing Leos belly.

Leo saw a figure of one of the aliens that he had fought so hard to force them to leave the planet. He tried to get away from the alien, but his bindings (and a heavy weight centered on his middle and chest) prevented him from moving anywhere. The only positive is that he couldn't hear what the alien was saying all that well.

"Please, don't touch m-me," Leo mumbled but was too late as the alien--Kregan--began to rub his swollen belly as it slowly increased in size; it was now about the size of a pregnant woman's belly at 8 months meaning he was close to birthing his first of many Xeon young. He moaned as pleasure arched through his body eminating from his belly.

"No, this isn't--shouldn't be happening," he mumbled as he squirmed in his bindings. It was no use as his body gave his arousal away. His penis began to stiffen causing him to blush. "Please, don't do this to me. I-I'll do anything if you let me go."

Hahahaha", Kregan laughs as he examines Leos bellybutton. "Looks like someone has finally submitted to the might of the Xeons.
(12-26-2013, 01:48 AM)Tiberias Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 12:51 AM)Tiberias Wrote: As Leo gave his verbal protest, the Xeon medical examiners had already strapped him down to the table ever though he fought as much as he could. He soon felt the effects of his impregnation. He became weak, and dizzy. His vision became blurry, and he began to sweat. "He is carrying twins", he heard one doctor say to the other, "Not as much as we expected, but he will birth excellent Xeon warriors." Leo could already feel his stomach fill with pressure and begin to expand.

Hahahaha", Kregan laughs as he examines Leos bellybutton. "Looks like someone has finally submitted to the might of the Xeons.

"N-not yet I h-haven't," Leo mumbled again before groaning as his belly continued ballooning outward. He looked nearly 9 months pregnant with twins and the Xeon young still weren't completely finished developing yet. His breasts, on the other hand, had slowed down at about a C-cup size. They weren't nearly as big as some of the other breeders' breasts, but for some one who was unwilling, it was a very good start. Especially since they leaked milk almost continuously. "Please, don't do this to me. I'd rather be locked in my cell for the rest of my life than to be a...a breeding cow for you bastards."

His mind may not want him to be their breeding cow, but his body oh so wanted him to give in and accept his fate. To accept the pleasures that the Xeon seeders would give him as they cared for the young he carried. Unfortunately, he had never wanted this to happen to him, which is why he started the rebellion. If his comrades and friends would have seen how things would end up, the rebellion would never have been able to gain any of the steam it did before being squashed and he would have been turned into the Xeon's breeding cow a long, long time ago.
(12-26-2013, 02:22 AM)star478 Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 01:48 AM)Tiberias Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 01:07 AM)star478 Wrote: Leo looked around as best he could despite his blurred out vision. He faintly heard a doctor say something to another, but couldn't make it out. It was almost as if he was under water and they were above it. He tried squirming to break free from the straps, but he could barely make them move. He was too weak to try to escape let alone run. His sweat made his bindings slippery, but even then he was too weak to break free.

"N-not yet I h-haven't," Leo mumbled again before groaning as his belly continued ballooning outward. He looked nearly 9 months pregnant with twins and the Xeon young still weren't completely finished developing yet. His breasts, on the other hand, had slowed down at about a C-cup size. They weren't nearly as big as some of the other breeders' breasts, but for some one who was unwilling, it was a very good start. Especially since they leaked milk almost continuously. "Please, don't do this to me. I'd rather be locked in my cell for the rest of my life than to be a...a breeding cow for you bastards."

His mind may not want him to be their breeding cow, but his body oh so wanted him to give in and accept his fate. To accept the pleasures that the Xeon seeders would give him as they cared for the young he carried. Unfortunately, he had never wanted this to happen to him, which is why he started the rebellion. If his comrades and friends would have seen how things would end up, the rebellion would never have been able to gain any of the steam it did before being squashed and he would have been turned into the Xeon's breeding cow a long, long time ago.

Kregan takes what appears to be the Xeons verison of a stephoscope and places it to Leos huge, quaking belly. "Hmmmm such a delightful sound.", Kregan says before taking the device out of his ears. "I see you.'re breasts have developed nicely" he says just before agressively squeezing Leo's left breast. "Many Xeon young will nurse from you, indeed"
"I won't allow them if I can help it," Leo growled as his vision slowly started clearing up. Things were still slightly blurring, but at least he could make out some things....like the Xeon standing next to him with a stethoscope looking object around his neck. Leo winced as the Xeon squeezed his breast causing milk to squirt out in a stream and land all over Leo's left side of his body, on the table he was strapped to, and even on the floor a little bit. Leo blushed in both anger and embarrassment as he saw what had become of his body thanks to the Xeons. "You'll pay for this you bastards. As soon as I escapre from here, I'll make sure all of you pay for doing this to me and everyone else that wasn't willing to go through with it." Granted, his strength has yet to come back (and he doubt it ever would knowing the Xeons), but if and when it does, as soon as he sees an opportunity to escape, he'll take it. That is, if there ever is one in the first place.
(12-26-2013, 02:53 AM)star478 Wrote: "I won't allow them if I can help it," Leo growled as his vision slowly started clearing up. Things were still slightly blurring, but at least he could make out some things....like the Xeon standing next to him with a stethoscope looking object around his neck. Leo winced as the Xeon squeezed his breast causing milk to squirt out in a stream and land all over Leo's left side of his body, on the table he was strapped to, and even on the floor a little bit. Leo blushed in both anger and embarrassment as he saw what had become of his body thanks to the Xeons. "You'll pay for this you bastards. As soon as I escapre from here, I'll make sure all of you pay for doing this to me and everyone else that wasn't willing to go through with it." Granted, his strength has yet to come back (and he doubt it ever would knowing the Xeons), but if and when it does, as soon as he sees an opportunity to escape, he'll take it. That is, if there ever is one in the first place.

Its been 2 weeks since Leo was impregnated by Kregan, now one of the top Xeon Seeders. Leo now has the body of a 9 month pregnant woman who is overdue with twins. As the Xeon medical examiners check on Leo, they notice a bulge around jhis bellybutton, which can only mean one thing. Leo is moments away from spawn his aliem offspring.
In the two weeks since Leo was impregnated by Kregan (who eventually told Leo his name as if he had wanted Leo to get to know him personally. Leo just huffed and brushed it off) and in that time Leo's vision returned to normal and he had stopped continuously sweating. There was just one thing missing that he had before all this happened: his strength. Either it had returned and it couldn't show because of his pregnancy or the Xeons had permanently taken it from him in order to try to make him more submissive. Like hell that would ever happen.

Despite his lessened strength, Leo continued to glare at the Xeons and refused anything of what they told him to do resulting in him being force fed at every feeding session. Every so often, they freed him from his bindings on the table in order to go for a walk--with Kregan at his side-- to prevent him from getting blood clots and dying. With Kregan literally shadowing leo's every move, it was impossible for Leo to find any means of attempted escape.

His belly finally stopped growing when it looked like he was a woman 9 months pregnant with twins...and overdue. Due to his condition, his walks around the compound were eliminated and replaced with walks around the medical area, still with Kregan shadowing his every move. The Xeon medical medical examiners checked on him every 1-2 hours as if they anticipated he would give birth soon. A part of him wanted to give birth to healthy Xeon warriors, but the other, more dominate part of him wanted the medical examiners to slip up somehow and leave some pills or something out so he could take them and hopefully kill the babies he was carrying before he gave birth. If he killed himself in the process of killing the babies, all the better because he wouldn't have to live through another pregnancy again. Unfortunately, the medical examiners were careful enough that Leo's hopes of killing his Xeon young he was carrying were instantly dashed.

Then, on one of his check ups, the medical examiners began jabbering excitedly as they kept pointing at Leo's belly button. Leo didn't understand any of the medical jargon they said, but he did understand one phrase: he was getting ready to give birth. Too weak to struggle against his bindings, all he could do was glare at the medical examiners as the first labor pain went through his body causing his belly button to bulge out slightly further away from his body. He tried hiding the pain from the Xeons, but he knew that it showed in his eyes.
Hmm....

Name: Trevor Miller
Position: Human Host- Captive
# of babies: unknown/ to be determined
Type of pregnancy: Normal

Trevor struggled with the chains that bound his hands behind his back. A few weeks ago, him and his squadron were being flown away from a minor incursion zone and within that instance, the plane was crashing and they were scurrying around fighting the strange Xeon creatures. Needless to say, the rookie Marine was not one of the lucky soldiers to escape and here he was -was being who knows where- locked away in complete darkness, fighting the metal bindings that kept him contained.
(12-26-2013, 03:45 AM)SRuiz Wrote: Hmm....

Name: Trevor Miller
Position: Human Host- Captive
# of babies: unknown/ to be determined
Type of pregnancy: Normal

Trevor struggled with the chains that bound his hands behind his back. A few weeks ago, him and his squadron were being flown away from a minor incursion zone and within that instance, the plane was crashing and they were scurrying around fighting the strange Xeon creatures. Needless to say, the rookie Marine was not one of the lucky soldiers to escape and here he was -was being who knows where- locked away in complete darkness, fighting the metal bindings that kept him contained.

Kregan enters the cell of Trevor Miller. "Well well, what have we here?" he says walking towards the young solider. "Another piece of rebel scum? Havent you learned that resistance is futile by now?"
Trevor stared at the creature as it walked in. "Rebel? You seem to have it under the impression that I'm apart of some uncoordinated civilian routine." The alien left the door open, which probably was it's first mistake, though by the sound of it's voice, Trevor had to assume it was male. "Marine'll do just nicely. Now mind telling me exactly why you're trying to save humanity?" The sarcasm met his southern tone as he gripped the chains behind him. "Last I checked, liberating didn't involve usurping power for your own and capturing many like me to places unknown."

Tiberias Wrote:Kregan entered
(12-26-2013, 04:15 AM)SRuiz Wrote: Trevor stared at the creature as it walked in. "Rebel? You seem to have it under the impression that I'm apart of some uncoordinated civilian routine." The alien left the door open, which probably was it's first mistake, though by the sound of it's voice, Trevor had to assume it was male. "Marine'll do just nicely. Now mind telling me exactly why you're trying to save humanity?" The sarcasm met his southern tone as he gripped the chains behind him. "Last I checked, liberating didn't involve usurping power for your own and capturing many like me to places unknown."

Tiberias Wrote:Kregan entered

"We brought order to this sorry excuse for a planet.", Kregan says."Why cant you learn you place like the rest of your people? You should be honored to even be acknowledged by us"
Tiberias Wrote:"We brought order to this sorry excuse for a planet.", Kregan says."Why cant you learn you place like the rest of your people? You should be honored to even be acknowledged by us"

"Sorry excuse?" Trevor simply chuckled. "I seem to recall your kind made some desperate plea to us, so who's exactly sorry?" He shook his head slightly. "I'm acknowledging you now else I could've dismissed you by now" his tone was a bit arrogant with a look of smugness on his face. Kregan had tried to act arrogant to him, so it only made sense for him to respond back in the same way. "So what brought mister high and mighty into my, the ever lowlife scum might I add, cell? Seems like we're back to square one with you needing me for something if that is the case "
(12-26-2013, 04:47 AM)SRuiz Wrote:
Tiberias Wrote:"We brought order to this sorry excuse for a planet.", Kregan says."Why cant you learn you place like the rest of your people? You should be honored to even be acknowledged by us"

"Sorry excuse?" Trevor simply chuckled. "I seem to recall your kind made some desperate plea to us, so who's exactly sorry?" He shook his head slightly. "I'm acknowledging you now else I could've dismissed you by now" his tone was a bit arrogant with a look of smugness on his face. Kregan had tried to act arrogant to him, so it only made sense for him to respond back in the same way. "So what brought mister high and mighty into my, the ever lowlife scum might I add, cell? Seems like we're back to square one with you needing me for something if that is the case "

Kregan backhands Trevor so hard the force throws hiim to the ground. He then pins the young man down to the floor. "Im going to enjoy this", Kregan says in a sinister tone. Almost Immediately a tentacle emerges from Kregans back and stabs Trevor in his navel. Kregans eyes then begin to roll back as he begins to impregnate his newest host.
Tiberias Wrote:Kregan backhands Trevor so hard the force throws hiim to the ground. He then pins the young man down to the floor. "Im going to enjoy this", Kregan says in a sinister tone. Almost Immediately a tentacle emerges from Kregans back and stabs Trevor in his navel. Kregans eyes then begin to roll back as he begins to impregnate his newest host.

(I hope this is alright lol)

When Trevor's body went down on the floor, the chains that held him revealed a flaw that Kregan may soon realize was a mistake: Trevor had slipped out his bindings. As he fell to the floor, Kregan would find his pin ending with Trevor's legs wrapped around his head in a fast counter, his hands landing on the floor as he used his strength to send the alien hurling into the air on the floor below face first. "You and me both" he said in terms of the alien not being able to finish his statement of enjoying something. Trevor took the chains, grabbing the creature's tentacle from the back that managed to slip out. "Aww, you actually do probing. I've seen one too many of those films to know where this ends." He wrestled the alien until he got the chains to pin it down with his own tentacle. If he fully succeeded, Kregan would find himself in a rather messed up form of being in a hogtie with both legs and the tentacle tied together. Trevor would not stick around to find out though as he slammed the cell door shut. "Whaddya know? You're all talk." Trevor began to walk away, looking for a way out as well as causing chaos by releasing other captives. Now Kregan would know the difference between a rebel and someone that had a bit more training with dealing with close quarters situations. Just because he was a rookie did not mean he was not trained.
(12-26-2013, 05:56 AM)SRuiz Wrote:
Tiberias Wrote:Kregan backhands Trevor so hard the force throws hiim to the ground. He then pins the young man down to the floor. "Im going to enjoy this", Kregan says in a sinister tone. Almost Immediately a tentacle emerges from Kregans back and stabs Trevor in his navel. Kregans eyes then begin to roll back as he begins to impregnate his newest host.

When Trevor's body went down on the floor, the chains that held him revealed a flaw that Kregan may soon realize was a mistake: Trevor had slipped out his bindings. As he fell to the floor, Kregan would find his pin ending with Trevor's legs wrapped around his head in a fast counter, his hands landing on the floor as he used his strength to send the alien hurling into the air on the floor below face first. "You and me both" he said in terms of the alien not being able to finish his statement of enjoying something. Trevor took the chains, grabbing the creature's tentacle from the back that managed to slip out. "Aww, you actually do probing. I've seen one too many of those films to know where this ends." He wrestled the alien until he got the chains to pin it down with his own tentacle. If he fully succeeded, Kregan would find himself in a rather messed up form of being in a hogtie with both legs and the tentacle tied together. Trevor would not stick around to find out though as he slammed the cell door shut. "Whaddya know? You're all talk." Trevor began to walk away, looking for a way out as well as causing chaos by releasing other captives. Now Kregan would know the difference between a rebel and someone that had a bit more training with dealing with close quarters situations. Just because he was a rookie did not mean he was not trained.

(not really no, this isnt a heroic rp lol)
(12-26-2013, 06:01 AM)Tiberias Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 05:56 AM)SRuiz Wrote:

(not really no, this isnt a heroic rp lol)

As Trevor is about to escape, Kregan appears right infront of him, and shocks him with a Xeon stun gun. "And now you know that we Xeon are very fast and master escape artist". As Trevors muscles stiff en and tighten up, he is completely helpless on the ground. And Kregan onces again proceeds to impregnate him.
Tiberias Wrote:As Trevor is about to escape, Kregan appears right infront of him, and shocks him with a Xeon stun gun. "And now you know that we Xeon are very fast and master escape artist". As Trevors muscles stiff en and tighten up, he is completely helpless on the ground. And Kregan onces again proceeds to impregnate him.

Trevor was almost around a corner before the alien appeared in front of him with a gun. "How did you..." he managed to get out before his body was hit with the gun, his body stiffening up as he fell to the floor. A few words slipped out his mouth bit they were mostly unintelligible mutter as Kregan neared him.
(12-26-2013, 06:41 AM)SRuiz Wrote:
Tiberias Wrote:As Trevor is about to escape, Kregan appears right infront of him, and shocks him with a Xeon stun gun. "And now you know that we Xeon are very fast and master escape artist". As Trevors muscles stiff en and tighten up, he is completely helpless on the ground. And Kregan onces again proceeds to impregnate him.

Trevor was almost around a corner before the alien appeared in front of him with a gun. "How did you..." he managed to get out before his body was hit with the gun, his body stiffening up as he fell to the floor. A few words slipped out his mouth bit they were mostly unintelligible mutter as Kregan neared him.

Kregans tentacle penetrates deep within Trevors navel. He soon begins to expell his seed into Trevors body. As this is happening, Trevors body begins to fight off the seed, but to no avail. Trevor soon succumbs to the experince and passes out.
Is this still open? Would I disturb anything by joining?
(12-26-2013, 07:01 AM)BabyDaddy Wrote: Is this still open? Would I disturb anything by joining?

its open. you wont be disturbing. i allow people to brand off here

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,417 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,235 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,112 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,547 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,357 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,622 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,062 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,581 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,514 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15