The Hosts (OPEN)
Tiberias Wrote:Kregans tentacle penetrates deep within Trevors navel. He soon begins to expell his seed into Trevors body. As this is happening, Trevors body begins to fight off the seed, but to no avail. Trevor soon succumbs to the experince and passes out.

Trevor blacked out, though he was never in a strong thinking mood after being nearly temporarily paralyzed. He had no idea what was happening before he passed out, but his stomach felt cold and tingly before it got warm like the rest of his body. He rubbed his face as he found himself in a different cell. "Great. Back to square one..." he said flatly with a sigh as he tried to figure out what happened, rubbing his sore head.

In that case...

Name: Alex Linwood
Postion: Human host- volunteer
# of babies: not pregnant yet- just starting

Alex was a good-looking, but dumb and lazy former stripper. After he lost his job, he decided to enroll into the Xeon program. He's pretty willing to be a host and awaits his first impregnation.
(is it too late for me to join the party?)

If so please delete the following post but I wanted to write it down while it was in my head, I don't keep ideas for long.

Name: Sue Ellen
G: F
Status: Volunteer host (rapid growth pregnancy to boost the offsprings health that slows down at peak health and then continues on at a more normal pace until the offspring are fully ready)
Number of babies: Awaiting impregnation. - this will be her second within the programme after succesfully birthing triplets last month.

Sue Ellen was a struggling lower middle class woman, the economy was all but ruined and she had to choose constantly between eating or keeping up with her bills. The way she saw it, if she signed up to the programme she got free food, free housing (even if it wasn't the most comfortable) and all she had to do was get pregnant every few months? It was an offer she couldn't say no to.

(12-26-2013, 07:04 AM)SRuiz Wrote:
Tiberias Wrote:Kregans tentacle penetrates deep within Trevors navel. He soon begins to expell his seed into Trevors body. As this is happening, Trevors body begins to fight off the seed, but to no avail. Trevor soon succumbs to the experince and passes out.

Trevor blacked out, though he was never in a strong thinking mood after being nearly temporarily paralyzed. He had no idea what was happening before he passed out, but his stomach felt cold and tingly before it got warm like the rest of his body. He rubbed his face as he found himself in a different cell. "Great. Back to square one..." he said flatly with a sigh as he tried to figure out what happened, rubbing his sore head.
"Good Morning, Sleeping Beauty.", Kregan says as he appears on the holo-monitor. "How are we feeling today?"
(12-26-2013, 07:08 AM)BabyDaddy Wrote: In that case...

Name: Alex Linwood
Postion: Human host- volunteer
# of babies: not pregnant yet- just starting

Alex was a good-looking, but dumb and lazy former stripper. After he lost his job, he decided to enroll into the Xeon program. He's pretty willing to be a host and awaits his first impregnation.

As young Alex sits in the waiting area for volunteers (whichs is much more hospitable then the cells for prisoners and captives)
he is greeted by Kregan, a Senior Xeon Breeder. "Well hello handsome" he says.
(12-26-2013, 01:11 PM)xHappyBumpx Wrote: (is it too late for me to join the party?)

If so please delete the following post but I wanted to write it down while it was in my head, I don't keep ideas for long.

Status: Volunteer host (rapid growth pregnancy to boost the offsprings health that slows down at peak health and then continues on at a more normal pace until the offspring are fully ready)
Number of babies: Awaiting impregnation. - this will be her second within the programme after succesfully birthing triplets last month.

Sue Ellen was a struggling lower middle class woman, the economy was all but ruined and she had to choose constantly between eating or keeping up with her bills. The way she saw it, if she signed up to the programme she got free food, free housing (even if it wasn't the most comfortable) and all she had to do was get pregnant every few months? It was an offer she couldn't say no to.

"Hello Sue" Kregan says as he enters her chambers. Are you ready to recieve the giftt of the Xeon?"

(12-26-2013, 03:17 PM)Tiberias Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 01:11 PM)xHappyBumpx Wrote: (is it too late for me to join the party?)

"Hello Sue" Kregan says as he enters her chambers. Are you ready to recieve the giftt of the Xeon?"

I'm ready and waiting Sue says with an excited smile.
An important-looking Xeon stood over Alex. The young volunteer cleared his throat before speaking. "Hello, sir," he said, unsure of what to do until the Xeon grabbed his arm.
(12-26-2013, 07:09 PM)BabyDaddy Wrote: An important-looking Xeon stood over Alex. The young volunteer cleared his throat before speaking. "Hello, sir," he said, unsure of what to do until the Xeon grabbed his arm.

"Yes, you will do quite nicely" said Kregan, "Quite nicley indeed." He leads Alex into the breeder room.
Alex swallowed nervously as he was led into a room obviously used for medical purposes. He had no idea what to expect as he was stripped down to his skin.
(12-26-2013, 07:16 PM)BabyDaddy Wrote: Alex swallowed nervously as he was led into a room obviously used for medical purposes. He had no idea what to expect as he was stripped down to his skin.

"Are you ready to recieve the gift of the Xeons?" Kregan asks as he seals the door behind him.
(12-26-2013, 03:39 AM)star478 Wrote: In the two weeks since Leo was impregnated by Kregan (who eventually told Leo his name as if he had wanted Leo to get to know him personally. Leo just huffed and brushed it off) and in that time Leo's vision returned to normal and he had stopped continuously sweating. There was just one thing missing that he had before all this happened: his strength. Either it had returned and it couldn't show because of his pregnancy or the Xeons had permanently taken it from him in order to try to make him more submissive. Like hell that would ever happen.

Despite his lessened strength, Leo continued to glare at the Xeons and refused anything of what they told him to do resulting in him being force fed at every feeding session. Every so often, they freed him from his bindings on the table in order to go for a walk--with Kregan at his side-- to prevent him from getting blood clots and dying. With Kregan literally shadowing leo's every move, it was impossible for Leo to find any means of attempted escape.

His belly finally stopped growing when it looked like he was a woman 9 months pregnant with twins...and overdue. Due to his condition, his walks around the compound were eliminated and replaced with walks around the medical area, still with Kregan shadowing his every move. The Xeon medical medical examiners checked on him every 1-2 hours as if they anticipated he would give birth soon. A part of him wanted to give birth to healthy Xeon warriors, but the other, more dominate part of him wanted the medical examiners to slip up somehow and leave some pills or something out so he could take them and hopefully kill the babies he was carrying before he gave birth. If he killed himself in the process of killing the babies, all the better because he wouldn't have to live through another pregnancy again. Unfortunately, the medical examiners were careful enough that Leo's hopes of killing his Xeon young he was carrying were instantly dashed.

Then, on one of his check ups, the medical examiners began jabbering excitedly as they kept pointing at Leo's belly button. Leo didn't understand any of the medical jargon they said, but he did understand one phrase: he was getting ready to give birth. Too weak to struggle against his bindings, all he could do was glare at the medical examiners as the first labor pain went through his body causing his belly button to bulge out slightly further away from his body. He tried hiding the pain from the Xeons, but he knew that it showed in his eyes.

Another pain wracked Leo's belly causing his belly button to bulge out further and an involuntary moan to escape his lips.

"Some one, help me, please," Leo groaned as he began sweating again as his labor progressed further. He rubbed his hands on his massive middle hoping to relieve the pain. It didn't work. "It hurts. Help me. Please."
Alex knew at this point there was no turning back. He sighed and closed his eyes. "I want to receive the gift of Xeons," he said, giving himself over to the Xeon master.
(12-26-2013, 07:27 PM)BabyDaddy Wrote: Alex knew at this point there was no turning back. He sighed and closed his eyes. "I want to receive the gift of Xeons," he said, giving himself over to the Xeon master.

Kregan grabs Alex. "I must warn you, this part gets abit rough" he says as his tentacle slowly enters Alex's navel. Deeper and deeper it.goes Alex's.body begins to could both as he is being impregnated by the young Xeon breeder.
Alex gasped and moaned, biting his lip to prevent himself from shouting as his navel was pierced and stabbed. A warm feeling began to emerge in his the bottom of his belly as Alex looked at the pulsing tentacle. Xeon seeder was pumped into the breeder's stomach as he whimpered softly, refusing to scream.
(12-26-2013, 07:22 PM)star478 Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 03:39 AM)star478 Wrote: In the two weeks since Leo was impregnated by Kregan (who eventually told Leo his name as if he had wanted Leo to get to know him personally. Leo just huffed and brushed it off) and in that time Leo's vision returned to normal and he had stopped continuously sweating. There was just one thing missing that he had before all this happened: his strength. Either it had returned and it couldn't show because of his pregnancy or the Xeons had permanently taken it from him in order to try to make him more submissive. Like hell that would ever happen.

Despite his lessened strength, Leo continued to glare at the Xeons and refused anything of what they told him to do resulting in him being force fed at every feeding session. Every so often, they freed him from his bindings on the table in order to go for a walk--with Kregan at his side-- to prevent him from getting blood clots and dying. With Kregan literally shadowing leo's every move, it was impossible for Leo to find any means of attempted escape.

His belly finally stopped growing when it looked like he was a woman 9 months pregnant with twins...and overdue. Due to his condition, his walks around the compound were eliminated and replaced with walks around the medical area, still with Kregan shadowing his every move. The Xeon medical medical examiners checked on him every 1-2 hours as if they anticipated he would give birth soon. A part of him wanted to give birth to healthy Xeon warriors, but the other, more dominate part of him wanted the medical examiners to slip up somehow and leave some pills or something out so he could take them and hopefully kill the babies he was carrying before he gave birth. If he killed himself in the process of killing the babies, all the better because he wouldn't have to live through another pregnancy again. Unfortunately, the medical examiners were careful enough that Leo's hopes of killing his Xeon young he was carrying were instantly dashed.

Then, on one of his check ups, the medical examiners began jabbering excitedly as they kept pointing at Leo's belly button. Leo didn't understand any of the medical jargon they said, but he did understand one phrase: he was getting ready to give birth. Too weak to struggle against his bindings, all he could do was glare at the medical examiners as the first labor pain went through his body causing his belly button to bulge out slightly further away from his body. He tried hiding the pain from the Xeons, but he knew that it showed in his eyes.

Another pain wracked Leo's belly causing his belly button to bulge out further and an involuntary moan to escape his lips.

"Some one, help me, please," Leo groaned as he began sweating again as his labor progressed further. He rubbed his hands on his massive middle hoping to relieve the pain. It didn't work. "It hurts. Help me. Please."

Kregan watches Leo on the holo-monitor. He seems to take great pride in see his most defiant host living out his worse fear, birthing Xeon young. Leo is drenched in sweat, his heart is pounding in his chested and his navel continues to bold you preparing to excell his young from his body. His navel soon opens up as one of his twins begin to push out.
(12-26-2013, 08:12 PM)BabyDaddy Wrote: Alex gasped and moaned, biting his lip to prevent himself from shouting as his navel was pierced and stabbed. A warm feeling began to emerge in his the bottom of his belly as Alex looked at the pulsing tentacle. Xeon seeder was pumped into the breeder's stomach as he whimpered softly, refusing to scream.

Moments later, Kregan retracts his tentacle and releases Alex. The young man falls to the floor clutching his stomach.
Tiberias Wrote:"Good Morning, Sleeping Beauty.", Kregan says as he appears on the holo-monitor. "How are we feeling today?"

Trevor turned his head in the direction of Kregan's voice. "Fine, I suppose." His muscles were still a bit sore from the stun, prompting him to sit on the floor. "Was the stun gun really necessary? I would've got the point if you held me at gunpoint. What did you do to me anyways?"

(I could create a Xeon Seeder to help if you need me to?)
(12-26-2013, 08:25 PM)SRuiz Wrote:
Tiberias Wrote:"Good Morning, Sleeping Beauty.", Kregan says as he appears on the holo-monitor. "How are we feeling today?"

Trevor turned his head in the direction of Kregan's voice. "Fine, I suppose." His muscles were still a bit sore from the stun, prompting him to sit on the floor. "Was the stun gun really necessary? I would've got the point if you held me at gunpoint. What did you do to me anyways?"

(I could create a Xeon Seeder to help if you need me to?)

(i got it from here, but keep that character in mind)
"No it wasnt necessary but I wanted to test it out I never used it before." he says with a laugh. "And what I did to you, you ask? Well, you'll see in due time." The holo-monitor shuts off, and Trevor is left in both a stated of confusion and anger. After a few days in his cell, Trevors body begins to change. He chest has begun to expand at an alarming rate as well as his stomach, swelling and filling with pressure.
(12-26-2013, 08:17 PM)Tiberias Wrote:
(12-26-2013, 07:22 PM)star478 Wrote:

Kregan watches Leo on the holo-monitor. He seems to take great pride in see his most defiant host living out his worse fear, birthing Xeon young. Leo is drenched in sweat, his heart is pounding in his chested and his navel continues to bold you preparing to excell his young from his body. His navel soon opens up as one of his twins begin to push out.

Leo moaned in pain as his belly button opens as his first Xeon baby begins to work its way out of his body.

"No," Leo gasped before it turned into another groan from the pain. Sweat dripped from his hair into his eyes causing him to blink constantly. "No, please, don't live. Some one kill this...this...thing coming out of my body!! Please!! I told you before, I don't want to be a breeder for you!"

Between breaths and the pain the Xeon young were causing him as they were being born, Leo tried any which way to move, to kill the Xeon young before they could leave his body completely. Unfortunately, the Xeon medical examiners and the Xeon breeder who had impregnated him had, somehow, foreseen this and had tied him down tight enough that he couldn't do what he so desperately wanted to do.

His pained yelling eventually turned to painful sobs as the Xeon he is carrying continued to work their way out of his body, causing him unrelentless pain.

"Some one, please," Leo choked out between sobs, breaths, and labor pains, "Help me."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,417 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,235 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,112 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,546 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,357 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,622 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,061 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,581 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,514 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15