Knights and Dragons(Closed)
Rhys went over to the dragons side, his stride prehaps a bit quicker then he would have admitted to, but the sight of the dragon worn out lodged some small bubble of worry in the knights chest as he stood before the dragon. "Pocket huh? I suppose I won't ask, since I dont think I actually want to know right now, but, will you be allright to take human form? Or is there a limit to the magic dragons can use in a day?" He asked with a rueful smile, wondering just how far Kvaloth would push himself as the Rhys watched the other stand, noticing the bit of shake in istability in the dragons form. Frowning a bit he crossed his arms, waiting on a reply, while eager to get back to civilization, not if it ment having a comatose dragon on his hands when he did so.
"Like I said, I'm fine. I didn't think using magic on something that large would take that much stamina," Kvaloth said wearily. It was partly true. Yes, it did use more stamina than he thought it would, which also meant that he was not fine. However, he knew his own limits and thus knew he had just enough left for turning human. He'll just have to rest and not use any magic for a while as his stamina recharged. Oh, and he'll also be needing food as well. Food always helped him recover fairly quickly.

Without another word, he closed his eyes and concentrated on the human form he wanted to take.

Soon, he could feel his form shrinking and going from a quadruped stance to a bipedal stance. He could also feel his wings meld into his back along with his scales falling off to be replaced with human skin. His horns fell off only to be replaced by human hair. His sexual equipment moved from being internal to being external and becoming human looking. His talons shrank into human fingernails and toenails. His face shrunk into his skull and his skull became rounder and more human looking.

Eventually, the transformation stopped and he opened his eyes...only to blink them again as his eyesight was much worse than what he was used to. Even his eyesight was human! He looked over his body and explored what he could touch with his new human hands....and shivered. Human skin was so much more sensitive than he had thought. He then grabbed what hair he could grab as it came down to his shoulders and saw that it was the same silver color as his dragon scales. He grabbed one of the nearby scales that fell out during his transformation and looked at his new human face. His eyes were such a deep, rich chocolate brown that they almost looked black...like his eyes as a dragon. There was just one problem: he was completely naked.

He tried to say something as he made to take a step in Rhys' direction, but faltered and collapsed to his knees from exhaustion. Not only was he not used to his new form, but his stamina was completely gone. Either he'll have to wait to make clothes with magic or Rhys would have to find clothes somewhere.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,010 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,365 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,167 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,958 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,053 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,953 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8