Since the beginning (closed) (nsfw)
It was closing in on 8:00 pm and as Jason looked over at the clock, he let out a nervous breath. The candles were lit, the table was set and his boyfriend's favorite dinner was simmering on the stove, waiting on the male to get home from work. With winter in full effect, it was getting dark earlier and earlier in the day. Not that Jason minded, he'd always been a bit of a night owl but this whole thing with the boyfriend getting home after dark every night kind of sucked.

Biting his lip, he headed into the bathroom and checked himself out once more in the full length mirror hanging on the back of the bathroom door. Worn, comfortable jeans sat low on his hips, a brown leather belt keeping them snug on his body. The denim clung to his thighs and showed off his legs a bit, which he appreciated. A soft printed graphic t-shirt covered his chest and his dark hair held just enough gel to make it look artfully mussed. Blue eyes gazed back at him and he let out a quiet laugh. "No need to be nervous. This is something we both want. We're ready for this."

They had been together for years now and it was time for the next step. Jason had always wanted a family, always, and after some discussion they had decided together that they were ready for it. Tonight they were going to start trying. Hence the gel, the spritz of cologne, the candles and nice dinner. It was a special night and he wanted it to feel like it was an.. occasion of sorts. Dropping his hand, he splayed fingers over his flat belly, trying to imagine himself swollen and heavy. It was difficult to imagine but something he couldn't wait to experience.

The sound of the door opening had him looking over his shoulder and after another mental pep talk, he exited out of the bathroom to greet his lover...
Leon had been thinking about tonight all day, and he immediatley smiled at his lover, as well as the candles and the dinner. "Hey hon" He said "Woah, The house looks great!"
A broad smile crossed his lips as soon as he saw his partner, his eyes travelling over his form for a brief moment before he stepped forward. "Yeah? You think so? I wanted you to like it." His voice was hopeful and affectionate even as he stepped in close to tilt his head up, inviting a kiss in greeting. "Are you hungry or...?" His expression turned a bit mischievous. He, for one, wouldn't mind saving dinner for later.
It took Leon a second to figure out what Jason meant, but he caught on and smiled. "Well, I dont know. What do you think?" He raised one eyebrow and grinned.
A laugh escaped and he reached his hand out, trailing fingers tips down his man's bicep and then further over a forearm and all the way down until he could entwined their fingers and tug lightly. "I think that I've never seen you choose food over sex but there is always a first time for everything." His light blue eyes were sparkling playfully and he was obviously excited about the entire night - all of it.
If Leon would ever choose food over sex...Today would not be that day. He places his hand Jason's lower back.
That hand on the small of his back told him everything he needed to know and caused a smile to cross his face. "...so...you are still good with.. what we talked about? About trying tonight?" He questioned just to make sure. No condoms, nothing between them.. just them and their purpose to make a baby together.
"Of course I am" Leon answers "Why wouldnt I be?"
"Just making sure. It's a big decision, you know?" Reaching down, he grabbed Leon's other hand and brought it up to rest on Jason's flat stomach. "Lots of changes, to say the least." His own hand covered Leon's, pressing it down over his own abdomen and feeling the warmth of Leon's fingers through his t-shirt.
Leon began to imagine in his head how Jason's stomach would feel all swollen up with child. He enjoyed that thought.

"Im ready when you are" He smiled.
"Well then, by all means..." He murmured, his voice low and a grin on his face as he entwined their fingers and tugged his lover towards the bedroom. Even as he was walking backwards, his light eyes were playful and sparkling, excited and hopeful. Letting go of Leon's hand, he crossed his arms and gripped the hem of his t-shirt, tugging it over his head and letting it fall to the floor there in the hallway.
Leon's eyes were just as playful and excited and what the 2 were going to do. He unbuttons his shirt and removes it, and then begins to unzip his jeans.
His man, apparently, wasn't wasting any time getting down to business and that just had Jason grinning. With a quick movement, he was pushing down his jeans and briefs, dropping them to the floor before he hurried into the bedroom. The bed was already turned down and candles were lit; like he had thought earlier, he really wanted tonight to be special. Jay glanced around just a bit, making sure everything looked just the way he wanted before he shifted to drop down onto the bed. Scooting up near the pillows, he sat up with his back to the headboard and looked at the door way, waiting for Leon. Dropping his hand, he almost idly wrapped it around his own cock, stroking slowly. There was no need to work himself up to get hard; he'd been sporting a semi the entire day as he thought about what they were going to do that night.
Leon finished taking off his jeans and undies and quickly got in the bed and kissed his lover on the cheek, already hard.
Turning his head, he captured Leon's mouth with his own, kissing him fully. It was impossible to hide his excitement and he nipped playfully at his lover's lower lip sucking gently before he ran his hand over the man's side, down across a hip and then tugged gently. "I want you already...."
Leon was getting hornier by the second, his excitement was visible all over his body. He kissed Jason once more on the lips.
Jason groaned, moaning against his lover's mouth as he shifted, pressing his body against Leon's and feeling the slide of a leaking cock against his own. "Oh...Jesus, I can't believe we are going to have a baby." He whispered as he pulled back, kissing down his lover's neck. "You are going to fill me so full tonight, so full of your hot come and in a few weeks you'll see my belly getting big with your baby.." Reaching down, he slid his hand over Leon's ass, pulling him tighter against him.

((so sorry for the delay, my computer died and FINALLY got a new one! Whoo hoo!))
"You bet" leon says excitedly "By the time Im done with you you can hardly walk, and you'll be full with my child." He slowly and lightly positioned Jason, ready to get inside him.
Biting his lip, Jason spread his legs, opening himself up to his lover. This was really happening. Closing his eyes, he tipped his head back and swallowed a little, groaning as he felt his lover pressing against him. "Yes... please, baby." He whispered opening his eyes to stare up at Leon. "Fuck me."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,155 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,830 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,175 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,927 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,251 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,244 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,177 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8