Closed Obsession. (A RP between SRuiz and Lovebite)
((Sound's good.))

Harriet came back out into the room, drying her hair as she stood in a tee shirt and shorts, looking at James for a moment then moving towards her bag to grab some rope to reenforce his binding's. Knowing that he was a big guy and she had no chance against him if he got free again, she took inventory of all the supplies that she had, drugs and rope and money,"I hope you don't mind that we check out in a few weeks, by then you'll be showing and I'm sure you won't want to spend your entire pregnancy on the ground."She said and came over, taking the rope and kneeling next to him,"Don't fight me."She said, narrowing her eyes, taking the rope and then going to try and wrap it around his ankles tightly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Maybe that was one of those moments, something he could definitely count on in the last second. He listened as if he were asleep, up until the moment she was distracted with trying to get the rope around his ankle. When that happened, he came to life. His foot soared through the air, aiming to make the connection with her chin and send her back and stunned. If it didn't, that was more than enough for him to do what came next. The wood snapped completely, the cuffs tearing the bed, at least some of it, I'm the process as he broke free. He gripped one of the objects in his hand for a form of defense if the situation demanded for it.

He did not near her, but he did keep his focus on her in case she made a move, the male opening the door with his face turned in her direction. He figured getting to the lobby and alerting the attendant would be enough to get the woman away from him. He used his other hand to pull out his phone, the device buzzing from several notifications.
At the swift kick, she got hit but quickly grabbed onto his leg despite the stinging in her jaw and cheek, grunting and maneuvering herself to keep at least one half of his body restrained, or even just a quarter as she shoved the needle she had prepared into his thigh and pushed down on the plunger. Hoping that the dose wouldn't harm the babies as she drugged him enough again to knock him out even after a few moments, the falling back down against the table, huffing as she caught her breath,"It's like wrestling a bull."She panted and shook her head, getting up slowly to go and make sure the door was locked up firmly, stepping over his limp body.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Of course just because she succeeded in knocking him out, she wasn't in for the fight of her life. She easily got pushed off and slid across the floor and that was before the drug was even active in his body. When he started to fade, he pushed her harshly against the frame of the table and drawers, the television hitting the room wall harshly. He heard the voice on the other end, but if his agent even heard the words "need help" on the other end was beyond him. He collapsed and fell on the floor, the rough sounds and noises of a possible fight being the only positive sign going through. Soft breathing escaped his lips as he rested, the phone face down, but still active for the time being.
((Sorry for the wait. I actually had no idea how to continue. Motivation wise.))

Harriet caught her breath, leaning back against the table and groaning softly as she held her head, shaking it slowly as she checked for bleeding. Or even bruising already, before she moved to get up, muttering unintelligible words to herself, mostly cursing. As she shuffled over to him and shut the door to the hotel room, grabbing another rope and handcuffs, this time not as flattering, to wrap them around his ankles and wrists again. Looking over the floor to see if anything was a miss, seeing his phone and picking it up to see that it was still going. She thought quickly and began moaning as loud as she could with the right pacing and tone before hanging up again then getting up and throwing the phone into the toilet. Coming back out and taking a look around, sighing and shaking her head, they had to get out of here and she only had a limited amount of time to do it.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(No worries. I totally understand. If there's anything on my end that I can do to help, feel free to let me know.)

The room was a wreck in more than one occasion, his manager on the other end of the line was left with a mixed meaning and poor little -an understatement clearly- Jámes was asleep all while tightly bound to cuffs and ropes. At least he got one thing out of it: guaranteeing her he wasn't going to eat. He probably should have risked the venture of fully breaking loose and running for help while she was in the shower, but a part of him felt satisfied actually smacking her around. Mostly.

When the phone hung up, the male on the other end was more than alarmed. He knew Jámes all too well to want to throw an important game just for some one night stand. He also could have sworn he heard the male say he needed help. It didn't take much for him to trace the phone to the hotel and even though he was overseas, he could still alert the local authority. For someone Harriet's size, she did have a lot of obstacles surrounding her presently, namely the six foot three 243 lbs of dead weight sleeping on the floor. If she pulled it off, she may get away with it.
She held her head for a moment as she thought quickly,"Come on Harri..."She said and grit her teeth before going to step over his body and look at the map of the hotel on the wall beside the door. It was for emergencies, not like this one, but it would do,"Service elevator...and a trolley... Pull the car around and stuff him in the back seat...?"Her brows furrowed and she frowned slightly, shaking her head and huffing, or she could just let him go and leave something on where to find her. She didn't want to leave him, but he seemed to be too much trouble right now anyway, maybe she should let the pregnancy run it's course until he comes crawling back to her. Harriet smiled a little at the thought, biting her lip and crossing her arms for a moment before moving to write the note for him.

She left the number of a pre paid mobile she had purchased for something like this, then the initial of her first name. Thinking of whatelse she should leave for him, before she moved to untie him and pull him up against the bed with his phone and the note in his lap. Rubbing her lips together to make the coating of lipstick thicker before leaving a big sloppy kiss on his cheek and leaving.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Something gave one way or another. When he awoke, it was by the sounds of the door being forcibly opened. Jámes slowly staggered around to the sight of a few officers entering. He almost fell, but he was kept in place by one of them holding him up. They asked if he was James, standard procedure of course, to which he nodded, though he corrected them by stating the "J" was silent and the A was long with the rest sound like "mez."

"Some crazy woman drugged me" he stated. "She dressed up like a doctor and did this..."

He may have been unbound now, but the marks of him fighting to get loose were still present on his skin. The male reached for his phone, but that was shorted out, fried from her dropping it in the toilet.

"I need to get out of here..." He grabbed his belongings, much to the chagrin of the officers. They insisted to help, but he refused. "Sooner I leave here, the better."

The male was questioned and of course he gave them the details of the woman and mentioned she even went for a shower if they could find DNA there. Once he was packed, the male noticed the folder from before. If she did do something to him, he could use it as leverage against her. No offense to the cops, but he didn't trust them. Not when someone could just easily slip in and out of a hospital. He was not coming there again.

When he arrived at the airstrip, he was greeted by his manager and coach.

"Soon as we make it to Madrid, I need to get checked out" as he reached into his pocket, he found the note with the number on it and only one letter: H. "She kept saying over and over again how she did something to me. It should turn up, right?"

He got into the private plane, the male examining everyone head to toe because he didn't want a woman around him at the moment. He rested on the flight back, a bit sick here and there, but he wanted to put America behind him. He wasn't done seeing the stranger however though. Wherever she was lurking, she probably wasn't far even on another continent.
It was a few days later, six months to be exact, it would be about five months into James's pregnancy and Harriet was getting a bit restless. Bored even, without seeing him or knowing how the babies were doing, she sighed as she sat at home at her kitchen table and kept her eyes glued to the tv. Waiting, as always, to see James show up on screen, on the bench or even maybe on the field, which she highly doubted. He must be showing by now, she wondered and smiled slightly as she crossed her legs, or maybe he's become a recluse? Aw, but what a lovely waste that would be if he did. He would look so cute sporting a belly like he would.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
In the course of the days gone by, James for the most part, resumed some of his regular routines. One of which included making a public statement in regards of missing the opening game. The male merely shrugged it off to feeling under the weather, though there was more to it than just that. Private doctors were called in as the days went by. The male was gaining weight, which could not be explained. He ate the right things and even exercised. When he went for a checkup before, nothing was reported as odd, which allowed him to continue playing for a half of those days. That was until his belly was beginning to become too hard to cover. He went from wearing a short sleeve jersey to a long sleeve with another underneath to keep the belly hidden, which worked for the most part save for the problem in which he was beginning to waddle around. He had to feign an injury to stay off the field for a few weeks.

"I don't know how to explain this to you" the doctor stated nervously. The tests were performed and even a visual was given. Somehow, he was pregnant, which made his heart drop at how absurd he stated the woman before was.

He reached over for the blue folder he was given before and handed it over to the Doctor.

"It's highly possible with this research" the figure stated at last. "Illegal against someone's rights, but very possible."

"So then we can press charges" his manager stated. "I'll make sure a manhunt starts!"

It was James to interject however, bringing up the matter that not only was a male pregnant, but also one of their best athletes. While he wanted the woman to burn for doing this, going public about the situation was probably going to ruin him. He also doubt he wanted to deal with the team throwing jokes around about the matter.

"I still have the number" he sighed. "I refuse to call it though nor do I want her around for this..."

What good would it do though? She knew everything about the matter. James could be pregnant for a while or maybe soon. The doctor here could only figure out certain things as much as possible.

"So what if we call her over on the premise of no ill will while going through the method of still making sure evidence is provided" the manager offered on the downside. "If she herself seeks to press charges about the situation, we can provide the proper evidence and leave her in quite the ordeal."

That was something they could agree on. Getting James to call however was still the issue. The male was stubborn about the matter whether he wanted her to burn at this point or not. He was pregnant, something he in the first place didn't want to begin with. Only time he was planning to have children was when he was nearing his late twenties, not so early on. Regardless, it was happening and honestly he didn't know how to feel. So, it was the manager instead who made the call, the phone beginning to ring.
The perky woman was dancing in her seat to a song on the radio, as she drove on the freeway towards her part-time job at an ice cream parlour that her family owned. She had taken off the wig and contacts she had worn for her short meeting with James. Her natural white hair and bright red eyes of an albino gene showing through, she looked towards her purse, then the glove box. Slowing the car down to a stop on the side of the road and leaning over to dig throughout the things there then pull out the prepaid phone,"'ello."She smiled some, sitting back and waiting for a reply,"May I ask who's calling?"She ran a hand through her windblown hair, resting an arm on the door of her convertible.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
((Boop))
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
(Hectic months with work and school. I should be back for now. Sorry for the delay and sorry for this short post too.)

He heard the voice on the other end of the line and for the sake of his client, he kept his composure. She asked for a name, but did he feel like giving it? Frankly, he didn't, especially when this was possibly the maniac behind such a foul scheme.

"I am looking for someone named H" he dismissed what she asked, getting to the point. "If I have the wrong number, I'll just retry the numbers at another time. Sorry for the inconvenience."
((It's okay, sorry about my own disappearance.))

The albino woman knew who it was, she just wanted to humor the people at the other end of the call,"This is she."With a flip of her snowy locks over her opposite shoulder, she played around with the frill on her steering wheel,"May I ask who's calling?"She repeated,"Or who're you calling on behalf of."Harriet bit her lip to contain her excitement as she turned down the radio a bit more with a smile,"I would think that James had enough balls to call me himself."She pouted some,"Mind putting me on speaker, honey?"She asked the stranger, wanting James to hear this as well and not whoever was accompanying him,"I think I have a right to speak to him about our children."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,467 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,056 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,832 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 9,903 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,256 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,658 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,794 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,008 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,713 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Veteran Father. (w/ FweepFwopFwoop and Lovebite) Lovebite 66 9,661 03-20-2018, 01:58 AM