Incubus Lover (closed)
Ryne nodded. "Will I be this big the whole year or will I grow?" He asked as he rubbed his belly, cooing as he enjoyed it.
"You shall remain your current size. The child will remain dormat until the time of its birth." Rynes chest begins to throb and swell.
kik: jt_stevens94
Ryne moaned. "What's going on?" He asked as he held his chest.
Rynes chest begins to swell up, form into big breasts. "You wanted to be pregnant, now youre getting the full jo."
Ryne gulped as he touched his breasts. He moaned as his breasts were sensitive. "Is anything going to happen next of is that it?" He asked.
Dagon gropes Rynes newly formed, ripe breast. "This is all for know."
Ryne moaned loudly as Dagon grabbed his breasts. "That feels great!" He moaned.
Months passed since Ryne was impregnanted with his demonic seed. His belly had expanded even more so that none of his shirts would fit over his massive middle. His back ached with the added weight of his breasts and his belly.
Ryne rubbed the small of his back he could reach, trying to ease the pain. "Can you help?"
Dagon shakes his head. "You wanted to be pregnant. Now deal with all that comes with it." He then eruptes in flames and vanishes away.
"Wait! I need you!" Ryne said before Dagon vanished. He curled up around his belly and tried to calm the life within.
Later that night as Ryne laid on his side, his demonic offspring began to squirm. Rynes eyes locked down to his swollen gut as it felt like his insides were being uses as punching bags.
Ryne groaned in pain as he felt his offspring hit his insides. "Please. Stop! I'll do anything! Just stop hurting me!" He begged as tears traveled down his cheeks.
His pleads fell on deaf ears. Rynes swollen belly jolted upward towards the ceiling as his baby bounced with him. His dream of being pregnant was more of a nightmare. The lower back pain, swollen feet, cravings, in gorged breasts and tender nipples. The next morning he woke after a terrible nights sleep and began to observe his body once again. His belly was huge, almost unnatural and his now G-cup breasts were spilling out of his bra.
Ryne groaned in pain as he stated at his features. His belly was tender to the touch , both inside and out. His breasts were no different and they leaked heavily with milk. Ryne had tears form in his eyes. "Please. Don't hurt me anymore. I'll be good. I promise. Just stop." He said before he started to cry.
Dagon appears sitting in Rynes chair. "So how is the expecting mother today?" he asked smuggly.
Ryne turned away from Dagon. "Screw you. I wanted a happy pregnancy. Instead you gave me a painful one."
"To be fair you weren't very specific." Dagon retorts, "But I guess I've tortured you enough." Dagon snaps his fingers and the offspring instant goes into a calm state.
Ryne sighed with relief. "Thank you. How much longer?" He asked as he rubbed his belly.
Dagon examines Rynes swollen middle. "I'd say 6 more months...maybe 7"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,217 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,014 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,283 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,272 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8