Just Another Day in the Life of Nick (Closed RP)
It was a cold February day. Despite having no snow on the ground, the temperature was still quite below freezing. It was a busy day in the city, as the week was now in full swing. Nick Wilcox slowly inched himself out of his yellow cab, it was like navigating a cruise ship out of its port from the back of the boat. Nick was three days past due with a rather large set of twin girls, and looked every second of it (if not more). After wiggling out, he adjusted his shirt, coat, and pants to cover his enormous belly, he set out for the clinic's front door. Walking into the clinic, Nick was pleasantly surprised to what he saw. The truth was, he hadn't been to a doctor since the anatomy scans he had almost four months ago. Since then he almost quadrupled in size. Waddling to the front desk to check in, Nick looked and felt like a blimp with arms and legs. "Hi, Nick Wilcox. I have an appointment with the doctor at 9:30." he said.
The lady at the reception smiled and greeted Nick. "Good Morning, Mr. Wilcox. Yes, Dr. Sommer will receive you in about ten minutes. The station is on the 5th floor", she said with a smile and pointed at the doors of the elevator on the wall of the modern hospital. "Can you make it yourself, or shall I bring you a roll chair ??", she asked friendly, seeing his huge belly and wanting to help him as well as she could.
"Thank you, but I think I can make it myself." He smiled at the receptionist. It took him a minute or two to get to the elevator, but was relieved that he didn't have to walk much more with the mild sweat he worked up getting there. Thankfully, he was able to ride the elevator by himself. He took the moment of privacy to his advantage and took a good look at himself in the mirrored walls of the car. He was wearing a long, knee length North face winter coat, that hasn't been able to be zippered in weeks. Underneath, he was wearing an oversized 6XL sweatshirt and t-shirt that was long enough, but certainly not wide enough. However, pants were a different story. He had to borrow a pair of stretchy maternity yoga pants from a friend. They were the only thing that were able to stretch, support, and fit him at this point. Nick even lifted his shirt up for a second to take a look at his own massiveness. When he reached the fifth floor he slowly walked out, getting stares from everyone almost immediately. Walking to the nurses station directly in front he almost saw a look of sympathy in the nurse's eye as he approached. "Hi, I'm here for my 9:30 with Dr. Sommer."
The nurse nodded and smiled. "Ah, it's you Mr. Wilcox. Alright, you can already enter the office. The doctor will be with you in two seconds", she said and made Nick follow her down the corridor, which was painted in a color that was similar to the color of an eggshell. She seemed to be very young and had to be in her mid twenties with long blond hair bound to a ponytail, blue friendly eyes and a marvelous perfume, which underlined her youth and her seriousness at the same time.
The nurse opened the door of the room and let Nick enter it. "Here we are, Mr. Wilcox....please sit down for a moment on the chair in front of the desk and the doctor will be with you in about 2 minutes", she said and smiled, before leaving him alone.
Nick took off his scarf and jacket, and pulled his shirt back down as it rode up in the process. Sitting down in Dr. Sommer's brown leather chair was no easy task. Although they were wider to accommodate the larger pregnant form, Nick was not an ordinary sized pregnant person. Lowering himself into it was more like landing a helicopter on a dinner plate. Looking around the room, there were diplomas from all the most prestigious universities in the country. All he saw was Yale and Harvard and some of his nerves were settled. Nick was still a bit nervous as he hadn't seen a doctor in quite some time. He sat slightly uncomfortable in the chair, and rubbed his dome of a stomach "Don't worry, girls. You won't be in there much longer. We're going to see when Daddy's going to be ready to have you." he said quietly, almost soothing.
"Daddy has chosen a quite cold season for saying Hello to you", he suddenly heard a deep and friendly voice behind him. He turned around and saw a man, who had to be in his mid thirties, who was about 190 cm tall, who had medium long black hair and blue eyes. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. My name is Dr. Sommer", the doctor said, closed the door behind him and offered his hand to his patient.
"I'll be the first to admit that I wasn't exactly the most responsible person ten months ago." he nervously laughed, not knowing if Dr. Sommer was joking or not. With a firm handshake, the doctor sat down in his chair behind his desk and opened up Nick's file. Nervous about what he would see, Nick chimed in with a few thoughts. "So, as you can probably see, I haven't had a check-up in a few months. I'm just...well...kind of scared of doctors. I was going to go with a midwife, but no one would take on a delivery like this." he said gently patting his belly, making a slight audible thud with it. "...and I know that Ive put on a few more pounds than expected during this pregnancy, but in all honesty, I tried to be healthy...well...some of the time." he smirked.
Dr. Sommer started to laugh. "You have to admit nothing, Mr. Wilcox........you are my patient and I am your doctor. You just tell me what you want to tell me", he said with a friendly voice to calm his patient a bit. He then took a look into Nick's file and nodded. "I understand what you mean. I don't like doctors either. They are most of the time pretentious, arrogant and think that they know everything about life and humans.......and fuck NO they don't.......so please leave the "doctor" away and call me Andreas", the doctor said and smiled again to give his patient a bit more confidence, before reading the file again.
"Alright..........as I can see, you are expecting twins......how old are you ?? I don't know why, but I have no age here", he said a bit confused and raised an eyebrow, while secretly cursing the doctor, who forgot to write this important information into the file, before sending it to him.
"I'm nineteen years old. My date of birth is July 27, 1995, and yes, I'm having twin girls: Jacqueline and Emily" he said hoping Andreas isn't too judgmental about his age, and lack of a significant other. Some more of Nick's mental tensions were eased as the doctor seemed to be more down to earth than some of the other professionals he's met in the medical field. The girls kicked and moved for a moment, making Nick wince and rub the spot in question. He was almost trying to push their little feet out of his rib cage, which is always why he dreaded siting down these days; everything was pushed higher than it usually sit in side of him. "So how long have you been practicing, Andreas?"
"Wonderful age to become a father", Dr. Sommer said and smiled. "Your two daughters will have you longer then........it's very often better", he said, while drifting away a bit with his thoughts.
He quickly came back. "I am practicing for about 10 years now. I finished my studies quite quickly, because I was so interested in the material........", he explained and smiled.
"Is there anything you want to know before we get started with the exam ??", he asked the young father to be.
Nick smiled at Andreas's kind words. "Yea, that's what I was thinking." He smiled back. "Am I going to have an ultrasound today? It's been a while since I've seen the girls. They're running out room in there, I'd like to know that everything is safe and ready for the big day to come." Nick felt around at different point on his over inflated belly belly. "I think they're pretty big, I just like to know their approximate size and weight, if that's possible." Nick said centering on his belly button. It look as though he was hiding a golf ball with how much it had been pushed out over the past few months.
Dr. Sommer nodded and smiled. "Oh yes, we can do that. I would just like to do a rectal exam first. As you are overdue, we should see if the biological factors are okay..........Would you be as kind as to sit down on the examination table for a moment ??", he asked him and smiled.
As soon as Nick heard the word "rectal" he got extremely nervous. No one had been up there since this whole predicament started. "Uh, rectal? Do we have to do that first?" he asked trying to get up. It took a few attempts for Nick to get vertical, and even then, he was quite hesitant about getting on the exam bed.
Dr. Sommer smiled and shook his head. "No, we haven't of course.......if you would like to see your babies first, then we do the ultrasonic exam first, alright ??", he asked him with a smile.
"Then just please sit down and lie flat on your back.........would you mind taking your shoes off ??", he asked him, wanting everything to stay sterile.
Nick breathed a sigh of relief as the doctor put off his rectal for the time being. He was able to get himself onto the bed and lay flat. It was by far one of the least comfortable positions that Nick could think of, but for the time being, and that he was able to see Emma and Jacqueline for the first time in months. he pulled his shirt up and lowered his pants down to his hips to expose the gargantuan sphere that was Nick's belly. "Aren't these the cutest babies you've ever seen?" Nick joked.
Dr. Sommer smiled and took the sensor of the ultrasonic device, before putting a bit of contact gel onto it. "Well, yes. They seem to be really cute", he said and smiled. He took the sensor and held it in his hand. "Alright, could be a little cold, but you will be able to see your babies in some seconds", he said and gently placed the sensor on the huge belly of his patient. Some seconds later a black and white image appeared on the monitor of the device, which he had switched on before.
He was so excited to finally see his daughters, that when he actually saw the image...he was speechless. In awe of what he was seeing, he began to tear up slightly. Nick was resting his hands on his chest as he felt one of them move and saw it on the screen as well. "This is amazing. It's incredible! Oh my" Nick said looking down at his belly watching Dr. Sommers move the wand about his swollen abdomen. "So what do you think, Doc, how big are they?"
Dr. Sommer smiled because of his amazement and was happy to see the young man being so excited. "Well.......", he started and took a closer look at the picture to investigate everything. "Well, they should be about 46 centimeters tall and.........and they should weight about 2,6 kilos. Perfect figures for a birth...........especially for twins. You did a great job during the past nine months to keep them that healthy", he said and smiled.
"So does that mean I won't need a c-section?" he asked. "That would be awful. I don't think I'd be able to go through a surgery." he pleaded. Dr. Sommer took a tissue and wiped Nick's belly off. Nick pulled his pants back up and put his shirt back down over his front, forgetting what the doctor had planned next. "Wow, that was great. Thanks a lot, Doc, When do you want to see me next?"
The doctor shook his head. "No, you will be able to give birth naturally, if you wish so", he smiled and was a bit confused as Nick suddenly stood up. "Wait, Nick. We are not done yet", he said and smiled. "The rectal exam, remember ??", he remembered him, trying to be as gentle as possible not to scare him again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,499 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,167 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,835 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,181 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,936 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,266 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,247 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,183 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8