Mpreg Sport Marathon (closed with missingyou421)
Premise: A local college is holding a special sports marathon for its students, a 24 hour baseball marathon where the players are pregnant. Through a new pill the players can 'conceive' at the start and give birth at the end.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Josh
Position: 1st Base
Number a Babies: 4
Description: Slightly above average height, slim but fit with lean muscle. Short black hair, clean shaven and little body hair.

Josh put the last of his four pills in his mouth and swallowed it with a sip of water. He feels butterflies in his stomach but remembered it was supposed to be normal. He looked around and thought that wearing his nearly skin tight athletic gear was not a good idea but saw that almost everyone else was in the same boat. The he wondered if four babies was a bit too much, especially since most others had opted for less and not more, but he found the idea of a bigger belly exciting.

He looked at his best friend on the bench next to him. It was almost time to begin.
Name: Nate
Position: Catcher
Number of babies: 3
Description: 6'1 Brown hair, green eyes. Very fit. Shaved head.

Nate takes the last of his three pills and looks over at his teammates. He feels the normal fluttering is his stomach and smiles thinking about his soon to be huge belly.
Josh ask his friend "are you ready?"
(realized I put the wrong position for myself and corrected it)
"yeah are you?" Nate says

(ok no worries :) )
"You know it, I just hope I can keep up" Josh answered. "Wonder how large I am going to get."
"don't worry I'm sure you will be fine and you took four right? You will be huge probably" Nate says smiling
"Thats what I'm counting on" Josh said smiling then pausing "bigger than you for sure." A smirk crossed his face and he elbowed Nate.
Before they could continue their conversation the teams were called out to start the game, Josh and Nate's team were on the field first. "Good luck Nate" he said as they were walking out.
"You too Josh" Nate says as he runs to get into position
"I need it more than you" Josh yells half way to first base. He gets into position as the butterflies fade from his stomach, 'great' he thinks 'now we start.'
The game begins and Nate waits for the first pitch, looking around the field at his teammates.
The first pitch is a hit straight to the outfield, the outfielder is just short of where the ball lands. He quickly gets it and throws it to Josh but it arrives a second too late.
"damn" Nate says under his breath, watching the missed play. He looks over to give Josh some encouragement before putting his mask back on.
Josh uses Nate's encouraging look to put that unfortunate first play behind him and focus. He sees the second pitch, sees the swing, and then hears "STRIKE ONE."
Nate throws the ball back to the pitcher and give a sign to throw to first base
Josh catches the ball but it is too late, he fakes a throw to second. It works and we have the first out.
Nate lets out a sigh of relief and wipes sweat off his head before getting ready for the next pitch
Josh prepares for the next pitch, he gives a promising look towards Nate. Then there is the pitch, the swing, and…
(do you want to move ahead till our team is at bat?)
(yeah that works for me)
They finally get out of the inning with no damage to the score. The team runs to the dugout to get bats and helmets "you're up first dude" Nate says to Josh handing his a batting helmet.
"We would have a better start if you went first" Josh replied. He grabbed his gear and ran to the home plate, rubbing his belly along the way he noticed that the slight definition of his abs had been replaced by a slight paunch. This made him smile especially since he was one of the first to develop this.
Nate watches Josh "Come on man you've got this" He yells to his friend.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,508 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,170 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,223 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,025 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,285 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,274 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8