A New-Found Relation (Closed with Redbane)
I could have had a much better day today. If it wasn't the way my manager treating me at work, it was the sizable scratch I found on my car today that sent me over the edge. I don't know why I did it, I just knew I had to in order to vent the thoughts from my head. I started jogging. I never do this.

My body has always been different. It let me go on for miles without really stopping, even though I never exercise. I have been told by many people I was different: my parents, my doctor, the first girl I dated; but that didn't stop me from being who I was. However, as of late, I wasn't much of anything. Even though my car was new, my job was crummy and I still lived with my parents. I was enjoying the time alone when I managed to job into a crowded park without realizing it. I hope I don't have to interact with any of these people...

I continued on, letting my thoughts blur and stopped only to adjust my clothing. I never felt comfortable in any of it. I always felt like something was missing on me, or in me, or whatever; I can't describe it. I should have paid more attention though. My thoughts were instantly snapped back to reality when my body hit a hard surface and I was propelled backward onto my ass.

"Oh my god, are you alright? I'm so sorry!" a voice exclaimed.

I couldn't focus and I had no idea what had knocked me down. I didn't even know if it was my fault or someone else's. I rubbed my elbow as I looked up at the person speaking to me. Once I saw clearly again, for the first time all day, my thoughts were happy again.
Aside from a tall figure sillouetted by the blazing, bright sun; there was a startlingly large dog, "I- I'm so sorry! Iren doesn't usually jump on people like that!" The dog, a large, shaggy beast with a friendly aura about it, licked the fallen man's face. His owner managed to get him laid down and offered a hand to help the fallen jogger up, "Truly sorry about that sir," he said. His skin was fair, but colored by the sun, his hair tied back in a short ponytail of ash blond, "I'm Jataya, the living freight train is my baby Iren," Iren wiggled, seeming thrilled to have made a new friend as he saw it, "Is your elbow alright?" concern laced Jataya's fine-cut features and stunning grey eyes.
"Oh it's um..." I started to speak as Jataya's form became clear to me. He was very interesting: his eyes were what was most enchanting about him. I smiled a bit as I blushed and lost track of my words. Thoughts were starting to form in my head, thoughts my doctor would say were "normal" but then not explain why. As much as I didn't want to interact with anyone before, those feelings were all gone now. I simply took in Jataya's face and continued to let the blush form on my cheeks.

"Your elbow," he asked again.

"Oh, right," I replied, looking at the bleeding gash. I used my other arm to prop myself into a sitting stance, but when the injured arm became necessary, I winced and fell back down.

"Here," he said, holding out his hand in assistance. I smiled again and took his arm. In that instant, something twinged deep inside me. He hoisted me up, but I almost stumbled back down again due to the sensation within me. Something about him amplified that missing feeling I felt. It rubbed me the wrong way right in between my groin and my belly button, but along with the discomfort was another sensation. The sensation of arousal and need... but for what?

Jataya looked down at me still holding his hand, then back up at me. Our eyes met and he smiled. "You're really cut up bad," he said, examining my elbow and allowing me to hold his hand some more. "Let me get this fixed for you, okay?"

I nodded and he led me by the same hand I still have yet to let go of. With Iren in the other, he guided us down the path.

"Jataya? That's a really interesting name," I said, finally breaking my silence, "Mine is James... kinda boring compared to yours. What kind of name is it?"
"Its Hindu," Jataya hummed, "A tragic story goes with it, but it was the name of the king of the vultures... it suits though. My family has a history of weird names.... I like to say my family runs in weird, not the other way," he smiled and paused when Iren disapeared into a bush, emerging with a tennis ball. He seemed saddened when James' incapacitated arm made it hard to throw, as well as the growing sensation that gnawed at him, "If you think my name is interesting, you should meet my siblings..." he laughed, the sound velveteen. It was hard to focus on anything but his voice really, lulling James into a sort of stupor. It was just a beautiful voice. He asked Jataya if he sang out of curiosity, and Jataya shrugged.
"I've never given it thought... I sang for my little sister..." sadness passed through his eyes like clouds over the sun, "...I have thought actually about it... it brings back sad memories for me, so I refrain," he threw Iren's ball.
"Oh..." curiousity got the better of James, "what happened?"
"...She died," Jataya sighed heavily. The sound had the weight of the world in it, "Car crashed, paramedics couldn't get there in time, and she asked me to distract her,"
God that was sad... so sad, "I ... I'm sorry,"
"Its fine, she... she's still with me," he smiled, hope replacing sadness, "I needed a kidney transplant after the wreck... and she was a match. She was a donor. She also saved a child with a heart issue," his arm had drifted around James and they stopped at Jataya's car. He fished out the first aid kit, "Sorry, this will sting a bit," he said, dabbing the wound with peroxide.
"Ooh..." James moaned as he hissed in pain with each dab of the cotton. He never felt anything like this medicine before. It seemed to make the pain flare up in a single second, then disappear. Within a few minutes, the pain was completely gone.

"Thanks Jataya," he said, "What is that stuff?"

"It's a home made recipe. I make a lot of unique stuff for many various purposes. It's a hobby of mine," Jataya explained, continuing treatment with a gauze.

"What else do you make?" James asked, intrigued and slightly blushing at the level of care he was putting into his work.

"Oh well, um... A lot of different things..." Jataya blushed a bit himself now, which James noticed.

James thanked him for his treatment and his company, then turned around, bidding him farewell. He took a few steps, but then realized just how far he had jogged and how far he had left to go before getting home. He also realized just how tired the whole day had made him. James turned around with a small smile and asked for a ride home.

Jataya smiled back, "Sure thing!"

James hopped into the hatchback, taking the passenger seat next to the driver. Iren decided James was a fun person to stick his snout into while the car turned around corners, which prompted quite a few laughs from the duo. After a while, James realized Jataya wasn't going in a direction that would point towards his parents house. Not that he was alarmed or anything, Jataya was too sweet a guy to kidnap him, though he was curious and didn't mind an adventure.

"Hey, where are we headed?"
"Oh, I left my other dog at my sister's place. She's a groomer," Jataya hummed, chucklng when Iren seemed happy to just lick James' face.
"What's your sister's name?" He asked curiously, wondering what other interesting names were in tye family.
"Wyverna," Jataya answered, smiling, "We're fraternal twins,"
"That's interesting!" James said, "Do you have any other siblings?"
"... None I acknowledge," a sense of gloom filled the vehicle as they pulled into a driveway. His sister looked like him, tall, pale, elven features, ash blond hair, and grey eyes. His other dog was a brindle pitbull, who took a liking to James, "That's MacDuff," Jataya said, squatting to hug the eager pitbull.
"He looks better and better everytime you let me work with him," Wyverna states as she walks over to hug her brother.

"Your talents really pay off," he replied. Eager to introduce himself, James walked over, hand extended for a shake.

"I'm James," he said, smiling.

"Nice to meet you!" she replied, going in for the full body hug, totally ignoring James' hand. She then held James out at arm's length and gasped. "James!" she exclaimed in a semi-shocked but totally excited tone.

"Yeah?" I asked, totally blown away from the entire experience of today so far.

"You're a... um..." she coughed, then continued "your eyes!" Wyverna looked directly into them. "They are very blue!"

Wyverna immediately left James and went over to Jataya and whispered something in his ear. Jataya smiled and blushed a bit.

"James, nice meeting you, hope you have fun!" she said, then returned back into the house, leaving the two guys with two large dogs on the lawn.

"Come on, There's something I want to show you," Jataya said, gesturing me towards the backyard. Completely confused and intrigued by what happened, I decided to follow.
Out back, the yard was a study in fine landscaping, a beautiful koi pond with stepping stones to an island pagota being the centerpiece, "I just thought you'd like to see this," Jataya said. He lead James to the island across the stepping stones, smiling serenely, "peacful isn't it?"
James couldn't help but nod in silent awe, it was. It truly was, nearly ethereal in its beauty.
"It is," he whispered, jumping and blushing when Jataya wrapped an arm around him, "Uhm... J-Jataya," it felt strange but.... somehow right.
"Yes?" Jataya asked, smiling.
"Ever since I met you, I have been feeling strange... but I mean... I've felt strange my whole life," James explained, "and somehow I feel less strange and more... natural, now."

Jataya kissed him on his head of hair and urged him to continue, blushing and relieved that he reacted happily towards the affection.

"This is going to sound really stupid but ever since I hit puberty, I've had this horribly strong urge to have something inside me..." James looked up, blushing a beet red when he realized what he said. "Not um, not like um... I mean like... not back there, exactly, though..." James' words grew silent again for a while.

"James, go on. I want to know," said Jataya. James was relieved that Jataya didn't laugh at his obvious slip of Freudian slip.

"Okay, I know that having something back there feels good. My ex-girlfriend used to use a strap-on with me and I loved it. It's like that's what my body wanted but I always felt empty afterwards..." he said, holding his hand to his belly. "I always feel empty and uncomfortable inside, like I'm a 100 piece jigsaw with 99 pieces. I have no idea what to do, but sometimes the feelings become overwhelming. Do you know what I'm talking about?"

Jataya nodded, then walked in front, holding James in both arms. "James, I know what you need, but you need to trust me. Let me take care of everything and you won't feel empty anymore."

James' thoughts instantly vanished from his mind as his erection became visible. "I trust you."
Jataya smiled and kissed his neck, "I think I should let you know one thing though, before we begin,"
James looked up at him, a hand absently running through the blond's hair, "What?"
"Your life is going to change, and it won't be easy," Jataya began, "but if you still want to... I will," he smiled gently and caressed James' face, "there's no going back," he said.
"Change?" he asked. The implications of that word worried him. The only changes he was used to were the fluctuating feelings deep within him. I became harder and harder to concentrate on just what Jataya meant... he was being vague, though one thing James knew for sure: surprises were fun.

"I'm sure I can handle a change or two," he answered. With that, they kissed.

The couple made the island pagota their home for this event. It was smaller than a gazebo, but adequate for what they were doing. It felt nicer being close, anyway. Their tongues tied themselves in knots within their mouths and the quartet of hands explored every inch of the two bodies present. James could tell that his partner was enjoying his input, so he tried for something more adventurous. He reached down behind him, under the elastic of his pants and boxers to feel the hole between his cheeks. Jataya suddenly grabbed James' hand.

"No," he said with a smile, "You have to let me take care of everything, like I said." James smiled back and was turned around by Jataya. As two pairs of jeans hit the floor, Jataya noticed that James' hole was incredibly clean and slightly wet, as if he had coated it with lube already.

"Don't get the wrong idea, Jataya, I didn't expect this to happen. I told you I was different... I um... well, THAT happens when I am turned on." James gestured to his self-lubing butt.

"It's okay, James. I know," Jataya replied, as his cock started to enter his partner ever so slightly.
Jataya was gentle, letting him adjust to his considerable girth inch by inch as he went. James couldn't help but tremble and pant needily, something felt... fated, like this was destined to happen. Jataya's hair fell loose from the tie that held it back, cascading down those lean shoulders like a blanket of silk. James ran an entranced hand through it, but gasped and cried out when an unexpected thruat caught him off guard.
"E-easy," he said, hands trailing down Jataya's arms.
"Sorry, got carried away," gentle lips caressed his neck and James trembled, "just breathe,"
James tried his best to follow Jataya's orders, but the pleasure was intensifying. This was the first time James ever had a man do this to him. He had been with men before, sure, but never this far and never this quickly. He started to moan and squirm his hips without even commanding his body to do so. The added gyration of his hole around his host's shaft was too much. James was beyond the point of no return. His mind was now saturated in lust and he would have his partner moaning as much as he was. He needed his partner to cum. He didn't know why but his body was telling him to make this the most intense sex Jataya has ever felt.

James started to thrust his hips side to side as well as back to forth almost as if instinct was telling him to do so. He didn't even realize he was lifting one leg over his partner's shoulder until his arm slumped over the banister. Now, at an angle and his legs spread, James took his lover inside him even deeper. He could see Jataya's face when he tilted his head back, a sight which displayed Jataya's obvious arousal. He seemed very pleasured, though a tiny bit worried and scared for some reason. Was this a feeling that he never felt before? Could Jataya be a virgin? Certainly not... but even still, it seemed as if Jataya was feeling a sensation he had never felt before in his entire life.

A sudden quiver and pulse deep inside told James that Jataya was getting close. He bit his lip and watched his partner close his eyes as the powerful moment drew nearer and nearer. James found himself whispering "yes yes yes" to himself as he saw his partner grow closer to climax. His fingernails dug into James' flesh as the moment was finally upon them. His dick slid all the way inside James until it bottomed out, then a powerfully hot sensation appeared right at the deepest part of his cock. James' eyes grew wide as the seed was slowly pumped into him. Jataya grunted and groaned as James' hole sucked him dry.
Jataya stayed there for a bit, then cntinued thrusting slowly, wanting to see James find release as well.
It didn't take much, James felt full and... right somiehow. He couldn't put words to it, but it felt as though something long unsettled and, been put to rest within James cried out Jataya's name.
Jataya withdrew slowly, barely able to stand himself. That had been some damn intense loving... he managed to dress them both though, ignoring the approaching storm clouds that threatened to arrive and dump rain. The weather forecasters were always off.
"That was...." James blushed when he couldn't find the words, but was releived to see understanding in Jataya's eyes.
"I know..." James didn't object to being carried to the car, finding he was rather tired, "You know, the roads get awful when it rains... you should stay overnight at my house, just down the road," Jatata purred, "I can explain there,"
"Explain?" James thought to himself. What needed explaining? A little burp escaped from James' belly as the sensation of fullness stayed with him, keeping him warm as the rain poured on Jataya's car. His hole, where Jataya had been, felt tender, but wasn't in pain. Where the tip of his dick was, deep within him, a slow swirling sensation was driving him mad. James started to ponder what he was feeling. There was no lying about it, something was different. By the time Jataya pulled into his driveway, James had his eyes closed and his hand on his tummy, simply enjoying the feelings brewing within him.

Jataya invited James inside and they put their wet clothing on the coat rack. James then gasped as he took in the luxury that was his house. It wasn't a large house, but it was furnished with what looked like a matching ancient set of antique furniture, all in pristine condition. James forgot all about what had happened in the past hour as he surveyed the entirety of his living space. Everything was so beautiful! Even though James' mind was in another place, his hand still roamed the outside of his belly from time to time. Jataya noticed this. It was obvious he was still feeling something. That had to be a sign. It had to be.

"James."

James didn't even look at Jataya, intrigued by an old swivel chair.

"James," he repeated himself. James finally responded.

"Yeah? Oh, yeah. Sorry." He stood up and looked at his host.

"James, I should probably explain. I told you that your life would change after this and it wouldn't be easy. Don't you want to know why I said that?"

A sudden look of worry flushed across James' face. "Yeah, sure. Shoot."

"James, you aren't like other guys. There's something different about you. Don't you ever wonder why your butt gets wet like a vagina whenever you're turned on?"

"Of course I do, but it doesn't really bother anyone. The doctors I've seen couldn't explain it, but they said it wasn't life threatening, so I just... ignored it... or more truthfully, used it to my advantage."

"James, no. There's a reason why y..." The conversation was interrupted by James' phone ringing. Jataya looked at his pocket, where the lights from his Android flickered, and then back at James. He seemed like he wanted to answer it. A small, but reluctant gesture from Jataya allowed his guest this privileged. James apologized and looked at the screen, then showed it to him. 'Private', it said.

"Sometimes, this is my boss," James explained, then answered, "Hello?"

A brief pause occurred, followed by James' facial expression changing completely. He seemed shocked, then slightly confused, then he furrowed his brow and opened his mouth as if to say "what? are you kidding me?" but no sound came out. James didn't even reply the whole time. After a minute of listening to the phone, he just hung up.

"Jataya, that was my ex girlfriend..." he explained.

"What did she want?" Jataya asked, in confusion.
"She... wanted to meet me somewhere in a bit," he said, looking in bewilderment at the phone. He looked startled when Jataya took it, "Hey-"
"I'm just checking something," he huffed. James decided nit to challenge the mam and watched him plug the phone into his computer, tucked away in an office with a sleek modern look, and pull something up, "Ah ha... figured," Jataya seemed angry. James swallowed a bit.
"What is it?" He asked nevously.
"There's..." Jataya sighed, deciding to lay it out completely, "three species of human being essentially, the normal majority, the Elfein like me, and the Drakling, like your ex. You're... you're unique. Eldrake, that's what the Elfein and Drakling call those like you... you're... like a universal womb of sorts... Elfein pregnancies for an Eldrake are... easier than Drakling, and can add to you life... Drakling pregnancies are..." he trailed off, "grim affairs. Draklings are extinct almost. On the black market, you'd fetch a billion, easily..."
I look at him with a cocked head. "There's... more than just humans... like elves and shit... really? Are you pulling my leg or something?"

Jataya seemed offended. "Don't.... Don't call us elves. Don't..." The serious look on his face didn't leave. It took a while for James to realize he was completely serious.

"Sorry," James apologized. "It's okay," Jataya explained, "you didn't know."

"Um... okay. Humans, Elfein and Drakling... But you just look like a normal Indian guy to me and your sister looks the same. How do you tell a Human apart from an Elfein?" James asked.

"Well, for one, have you ever met an Indian guy or girl with blonde hair?" Jataya replied. James thought for a bit.
"I just assumed you dyed it..." he explained.

"No, its natural. All three races have the same ethnicity, James. There are some telling features, though. Elfein usually have unnatural hair color. Drakling have either very bold or unnatural eye color. Your eyes are very blue, for example. At first, I thought you were a Drakling. Your aura said differently. That was why I found... why I found you so interesting." Jataya blushed a little again.

"So am I... what, some fantasy creature or an alien or something?" James asked, now holding his hand on his belly again. The sensation still had not gone away.

"James, mythology from our past can explain it better than I can. All the old stories of elves and fairy's and demons and monsters; you know them, right? They are mostly true... from what normal folk could explain with their limited intelligence and their obsession with religion, at least. The elves and fairy's are Elfein and the demons and monsters are Drakling. Elfein are very ethereal: they have a heightened perception of the metaphysical energies of this world and can tap into the energies within themselves. The energies actually make up their body and can be removed and replaced with other energies. Two Elfein who trade even a small amount of energy with each other create an inseparable link between the two. Trade enough energy, and they can even switch bodies."

"So... have you ever switched bodies with anyone before?" James asked, curiously.

"Yes. My sister, once. I know what you're thinking; the answer is yes: breasts are heavy." Jataya shaped out Wyverna's E cup breasts in the air on his chest and the two laughed.

"Draklings, however," Jataya continued, "are much more physical. Their energy changes and mutates their form, rather than represent it. They absorb energy from external sources and use it to make themselves stronger. This can be accomplished in a number of ways. Potions, exploitation, sex... they are usually the dominant ones. Even if the relationship lasts just five months, a good submissive can double the dominant Drakling's energy. The most common was by eating Humans and Elfein... which is why there are none left: we had to stop them."

There was a silence. James recalled the many pleasurable nights with her on top and his face pressed into the mattress as her strap-on prodded him. "So Christina is a cannibal?" James asked.

"No. There is a chance she had a great great great great great great grandmother who would be considered a werewolf, though. But you must be careful, James. They have been breeding in large numbers recently. No one can stop them again now that were civilized, but I doubt they've forgotten what we've done to their species."

"And what about me," James asked, "What's an Eldrake and why would I be billions of dollars to someone?"
"Eldrake are exceptions... A Drakling can drain their energy longer... and Eldrake have a strong aura for them to feed off. Since you... you can also carry pregnancies, that means you have more aura than most. Your ex is an oddity, Drakling are usually males, and prey on women because they have a sonewhat stronger aura because they carry life. Women though, can be drained. Eldrake can't. You're..." he paused, smiling a bit, "you're like an endless source of energy. Look at how much people pay for eneegy..." the smile faded, "You'd... you're better off allied to the Elfein,"
"Oh," James murmured, pausing to process this.
"My family survives by having Eldrake in the lineages. My father was Elfein, my mother Eldrake... but..." Jataya's eyes darkened, "Draklings captured my mother and sold him..." he shook his head, "they do it a lot, and thats part of why they're having a resurgance..." he sighed.
"Oh... how do we fight them?" James asked. Jataya was hsilent for a long while.
"...I know other Elfein who have no qualms with dispatching of draklings," he murmured.
"And who a..." James started to speak, but then his eyes blinked a few times as he suddenly realized what Jataya said a few moments ago. "Wait... what do you mean by I can also carry pregnancies?"

"Isn't it obvious," Jataya continued, "James, your hole gets itself wet because your body is like an energy vessel. That's what it means to be Eldrake: to have your body represent massive energy and to also change to accommodate it. Every Eldrake, regardless of gender, can become pregnant. There are even stories in old Greek and Eskimo mythology of males becoming pregnant. Those few were Eldrake."

James held his hand to his belly again. The heat hasn't left him for a second. He put two and two together.

"So when you said that my life would change... you weren't talking about me realizing I was Eldrake... you were talking about that I'd get knocked up!" James started to breathe heavy. "How can this even be? I'm a guy! I can't have a baby in me!"

"It doesn't matter who you are, James. It used to be a time of celebration whenever an Eldrake conceived."

"But Jataya, I'm a guy! I can't go walking around with a prego belly!" James' legs started to tremble and stumbled to the floor. Jataya got up and approached him, comforting him.

"James, I can't tell you how amazing it is that my family met you. I don't think its a coincidence either. I wouldn't do what I did without thinking about how it would affect you, please believe me."
"But... pregnant..." James stared at the floor, eyes wide and dazed.
Jataya sighed a bit and wrapped an arm around him, "James, James... hey, if it helps, you won't show like a woman would..." he smiled wryly, "I've... carried before, as this form you see," James looked completely confused and at his limit of shocking news.
"Really?" Jataya nodded, a sadness in his eyes.
"My first partner was another Elfein, and Elfein are genderless creatures. I was carrying when..." James felt a knot form in his heart seeing the sad look in Jataya's eyes.
"Draklings killed him... didn't they?" he knew before the nod, he just knew, and it hurt.
"I can't carry anymore because of what they did, and I lost the child," James wrapped his arms around the man who had so suddenly became his world it seemed.
"Shh," he whispered, seeing the tears glaze his stone grey eyes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,727 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,147 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,828 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,174 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,922 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,249 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,242 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,091 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,174 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8