Crash in the jungle(closed)
(We can continue for now and if things get slow we can choose a plot)
Andy nods as the food cooks he leans back and looks to him, "So your people...what do you do? Do you all have jobs and farm things or build...?" he asked wanting to know more about Shizab's people.

"You will stay with me, I have a small hut that you can sleep on my bed...I'll take care of you." He said and took his hand leading him back off towards his village where he again ignored any stars and went for his hut.
Shizan sits down"well we don't farm. Whatever that is. But we all have our roles in a way. Every one learns to do the basics of hunting tanning and fighting. Then we each have our specialties. I like history and this temple has quite a bit of it. Each mated pair has thier set land in the middle of our tribes combined land is the leaders land. We are the most territorial tribe there is."

Rick blushes "are you sure I would hate to burden you" He follows zeran back. The stares make him nervouse and concerned for the handsome fox.
Andy nodded listening to him, "How big is your tribe? Are you all leopards?" He asked getting the cooked meat out and starting to eat.

Zaren shook his head, "Your fine Rick, plus I don't trust anyone else to watch over you like I can." He said taking his hand and leading him to his home and showing him back to the bed.
Shizan"no we are of multiple feline races. But we separate ourselves into diffrent types. That's why we have the largest territory. Each sub race has a leader and then the strongest is the top leader. Currently the leader is a Jagure."

Rick blushes and stays close to zeran. "Thank you. If there is ever anything I can do for you let me know." He try's to ignore the stares but it's hard for him.
He ate his food listening to him and nodded. It seemed like a fairly easy system to understand and fit into. "Once I can talk again...what will happen to me? Will I continue to stay here with you or would I live on my own? Become part of the tribe?" He asked unsure how his life would be now.

Zaren nodded and got to his home leading him inside. It wasn't so much a hut or tent but a little wooden shack he had built up. It was nice, at least to his standards. "I don't have much, this is living area and back there is my bed, "Do you need anything? If not you can go rest, I'm going to stay up for a while.."
Shizan "then I will introduce to the clan leader and present your case as a rare good human. From there it's up to you. My home is always open to you." He looks at Andy watching his reactions.

Rick"seriously thanks zeran. I owe you so much" he looks around for a place to sleep. He can feel his eyes trying to close. It's been a long day for him
Andy nodded and thought about what he could do. He had been trained a pilot. What could he do in a tribe that had no electronics? "Could I stay here with you? Until I could figure out how I could contribute to the tribe?" He asked.

Zaren showed him to his pile of furs and lays down next to the human in his fox form his ears sticking straight up as he listened for any sounds that where out of the ordinary. He wasn't going to let his human get hurt. He laid there for a while eventually falling asleep after Rick had.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,721 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,817 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,167 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,905 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,227 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,086 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,155 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8