Crash in the jungle(closed)
Shizan holds him " it's not your fault. The storm took out an engine. You helped one other person survive the crash. So you did good" shizan is uncertain how to help the human. He had never accidentally killed before all his kills where to the laws of the land

Rick "pig sounds good. Should I follow you or uh something? I'm not the best hunter and as human that means I'm pretty bad".
Andy shook still as he cried against Shizan, he still hated himself for what had happened wishing he could have saved more peoples lives. He calmed down after a couple minutes, but that was mostly because his body was actually running out of tears to produce. He took a shaky breath and looked up to Shizan. "I'm sorry for being a pain...but thank you for trying to comfort me.." He said with red eyes and a tear stained face.

Hearing he wasn't the best hunting Zaren thought for a minute before taking the humans hand and pulling him into the woods. His foot steps where near silent but the human was a little clumsy. "Stay here, hide in the tree or sit on the tall rock...An be very still and quite." he said pointing to the two places before he changed into his fox form and ran off into the woods, and while he was an orange red color he actually disappeared in second. Waiting for the pigs to come by as he new they often traveled this way.
Shizan looks at the sad human and licks his tear stained cheek. Then he holds Andy close and give a almost purr almost growl sound while rocking Andy close. This was something his mother did to comfert him when he was a cub. "It's ok at least you feel pain from that it tells me your that much better from the other humans."

Rick nods and sits on the rock staying as still as he can. He watches zeran meld into the forest with supriseing skill. Rick bites his lower lip as it gets hard for him to stay completely still after a while
Andy leaned against the other, while it was still weird since he was part cat, he felt better in his arms and rubbed his eyes and nose as it alway got a little runny when he was crying. He closed his eyes calming down and smiled faintly against the cat. "Thank you Shizan....everything has just been a shock to my and my emotions are finally catching up to me.."

Zaren waited and as he heard the piggies moving in he moved in front of them and soon he pounced and had one in his jaws it ran around squealing and the others fled. He put down hard digging his claws in and soon the decent sized pig feel and he smiled looking over to the human as he changed back to his human ish form picking up the pig not bothering to clean the little bit if blood off his cheeks and lips. "Dinner is served." He grinned setting the large animal down in front of Rick.
Shizan smiles "it's ok that means you have feelings. It makes you that much more normal." He holds Andy still "you are my first kind human and it gives me hope that the mass killers will stop if they know we are able to think like them"

Rick "you eat it raw? We humans cook our food so we don't get sick" he looks around and gathers some stick and rocks. Making a small fire pit and a spit he cooks some parts of the pig. "Your a great hunter though. How did you learn to hunt like that?"

Andy looked up to Shizan, "I hope I can help you to convince them that your people aren't bad." He hug the cat with a smile. "Thank you for being here with me and rescuing me." He knew he had probably already thanked the other like a hundred times but he really was great ful.

Zaren nodded, but them cocked his head to the side when he said humans cooked their food. That seemed odd to him but he sat and watched the other as his tail tapped the ground. When he started cooking prices Zaren had broken off a leg and was digging his teeth into the meat. "My dad taught me, all young ones learn to hunt or forage for food incase we get seperate a from our parents...or...." He fell silent. Not having to so or if your parents died. Either by another bigger animal or the evil humans that attacked them.
Shizan "I hope so too. It's would be helpful for us. I'm glad I saved you too. I'm learning about how humans really are" he purrs as Andy hugs him. Enjoying the smaller males company.

Rick soon has the cooked pieces of meat. He eats one and offers another to zeran "oh it's nice that your dad taught you. Want to try some cooked meat? It's pretty good"
(03-23-2014, 08:06 PM)Okamiryun Wrote: Shizan "I hope so too. It's would be helpful for us. I'm glad I saved you too. I'm learning about how humans really are" he purrs as Andy hugs him. Enjoying the smaller males company.

Rick soon has the cooked pieces of meat. He eats one and offers another to zeran "oh it's nice that your dad taught you. Want to try some cooked meat? It's pretty good"

Andy smiled a little hearing him purr. "Would you mind staying next to me while I sleep? Incase I have that nightmare again?" He ask blushing. Shizan was sweet and he was kind of starting to like him. It was a bit if a fault in Andy actually. He was so trust worthy and fell for people too quickly.

Zaren came over sitting next to rick and sniffed the cooked meat. It did smell really good, he took the piece and tore off a bite with his teeth. It was pretty good, though he still rather had the raw meat. "It's good, but I might stick to mine." He smiled and bit off another chunk.
Shizan nods "I'll stay right by you the whole night. I shall chase the nightmares away so they cannot bother you rest anymore". Shizan blushes as he speaks. He has never felt this attached to the now. As a historian he lives more in the past that is till he met Andy now his mind wanders to a possible future of staying by Andy's side

Rick nods "ok every one has their own opinion." He eats the rest of his cooked meat while thinking "so this might sound weird but I was thinking sense you turn into a fox what other things do the people turn into?"

Andy smiled still blushing as he laid his head back down on his shoulder. After a couple of minutes he fell asleep and the dreams stay away for the rest of the night.

He was cleaning the bone of the pig leg and licked his lips at the others question. "Everything. We have all kinds of animals here. Cats, birds, dogs, pigs, just about everything animal you can think of lives on this island, granted some are almost extinct."
Shizan purrs and holds onto Andy. He enjoys the moment while it lasts. He soon falls asleep as well. He dreams of living with Andy. In the morning he goes hunting

Rick "pig you mean we just ATE some one!!!" Rick starts to look green as the thought makes him a little sick. Part of him feels faint. "This is normal to you?"
Later in the morning Andy sleep for a while, waking up he noticed Shizan wasn't there. He sat up rubbing his eyes and looking around the room again. His mind waking up and remembering things that had happened. His legs was still sore and hurt a bit as it was broken but he felt alright. He knew he would survive.

Zaren was a little worried as he saw the human look sick. He tossed his bone to the side and moved to Rick. "Maybe...its hard to tell sometimes. We have normal animals too that live with their own groups that can change but when we are in our animal forms its hard to tell who can change and who can't." He said as it didn't bother him because it was the norm on the island.
Shizan comes in with a pig. "Oh your up. I was hopeing to bring breakfast and to try cooking it for you before you woke up but I guess this works just as well. Part of the pig heard came here today after being in the fox territory. Sounds like the other human is alive and well"

Rick "don't you ever think about who might of had a family or how the family might miss them? Or do they just accept this as it is? Oh I was going to marry this guy but he got eaten. Feel free to call me soft hearted but that confuses me alot."
Andy looked over towards Shizan came back in with the pig. "I can show you again, all meat is different when you cook it....do you have a pan or something I can cook it on?" He asked wanting to show him what bacon was. Andy had figured out that the food Shizan was bringing him could very well be other people on his island and it did freak him out a little but wasn't that the classic disney song. Circle of life?

Zaren sat next to him nodding, "Of course I think about that......ok no I don't....I'm a predator on this island I hunt to survive and so do other predators that are even bigger then me...Its just how things work on this island.." He could see that it was bother Rick and little and he changed to his fox form rubbing his head against the other. "If it makes you feel better I will try and hunt those that are actual animals and don't change like me....?" he offered.
Shizan looks around and gets a flat rock "will this work? Sorry I don't have a pan or anything like that. Maybe if I knew how its made I can get people to make some"

Rick"maybe if I understood how the prey felt I wouldn't feel so bad about it. But if you can do that till then I would be greatful"
Andy nodded, "yeah that will work for now, an sure I can draw it out and try to explain it...do you have metal to work with?" He asked.

Zaren nodded and leaned his head up under Ricks chin. "Anything to make you happy." He had quickly got attached to rick.
Shino nods "yea but we haven't found much use for it. There is a smith who makes trinkets with it." He gets a necklace from the room next over. It's made with iron and silver. "So if you want we can go visit when you feel better"

Rick nods "thank you so much zeran" he hugs the fox and smiles. He wants to stay by Zerans side forever. If only the humans wherent tormenting the natives here.
Andy nodded and looked the necklace over. "I can show him a lot of different ways to use the metal. Even for your people to make weapons to better defend yourself against the other humans." He said as he ask the other for help to move close to the fire and showed him how to cook it on the rock.

Zaren chirped in his fox form against the human before his ears twitched at sounds around them. "We should go, its getting late and you shouldn't be out here at night." He said changing back quickly waiting for the human.

(are we mixed on the times with the two pairs? )
Shizan nods. The necklace is of nice craft "I'm sure he would like that alot. He has been trying to think what to even do with his iron and well trinkets and tools is what he has so far." Shizan sits by Andy.

(I think they are)

Rick nods and stands. Letting go of the handsome fox. "Ok so where shall we stay then?" He looks around unaware of the possible dangers.
(want to keep going from here or maybe plot a little bit about where we could go from here?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,724 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,485 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,817 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,168 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,907 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,229 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,087 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,157 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8