Foreign Contaminant (Closed RP with AcelynnXia) (Possible NSFW)
Dr. Hathaway crouches down in front of Lynn and opens the blanket to look at Lynn's genitals. After a thorough examination, Hathaway stands up and says, "Well Lynn, I hate to say it but you have somehow developed fully functioning male genitalia, testicles and all. But fortunately, you still have all of your female genitalia and all that it entitles. So that's good news, right? Now are there any other concerns that you would like for me to look into?"
"Will I lose the male parts?...And why is everything swelling on my husband?" Lynn asked as she puts her clothes on
"Well we don't know anything about your peculiar pregnancies, so I can't really answer those questions right now. But hopefully, your bodies will go back to normal a while after you give birth. And don't forget, the captain isn't the only one swelling, I noticed that you've also experienced some growth." Dr. Hathaway explains.

"Uh, Dr. Hathaway. I think I felt something move in my belly a few minutes ago." Nate says as he clutches his belly.

"Really? Hmm, that could be a sign of the organism's development, or of it's multiplication. For all we know, all of this could be the organism's method of reproducing." Dr. Hathaway replies while gesturing to Nate's and Lynn's expanded bodies.
"This is still all strange to both of us...What if part of the organism is still around here somewhere still trying to find another host?"
"I thought of that as well. That's why I asked Celeste to scan the entire ship for any trace of the organism's cellular structure. When the scan was finished, there was absolutely no evidence of the organism being anywhere except inside you two. So I don't think that we need to worry about that. But given your current condition, I think that we should abandon our efforts to keep this a secret and inform the rest of the crew about the situation." Dr. Hathaway says.
Lynn frowned and thought about it for a moment. "You're right...It's the only way. We will announce it very soon. Dr. Hathaway...did the organism kill the baby?"
"Wait a minute Lynn, what baby?" Nate says as he snaps out of the sensation that he felt inside his belly.
Lynn's eyes widen at her own question and looked over at Nate. "I...I was...I am?... pregnant before this happened. I didn't know, I swear! Not until the day of the whole thing...We were busy and I forgot to tell you."
Nate stammers as he doesn't quite know what to say. But then, Dr. Hathaway clears her throat before she says, "In any case, we have no idea as to what the organism has done or will do to the baby. It might leave the embryo unharmed, it might slow or stop it's development, and it could possibly have eliminated it. Heck, it might have even turned the embryo into some kind of hybrid creature. We just have no way of knowing at this point. But when I scanned you Lynn, I saw no sign of a baby inside you since the organism was just causing too much interference. Your baby might still be alive, but again we just don't know."
Lynn stood there in silence and nods..."Hopefully no harm was done." She looked at Nate's expression. "Well...We shall wait.Anyways, thank you for helping us Dr. Hathaway"
"Of course, please call me again if anything new develops." Dr. Hathaway says before she leaves. A slightly bewildered Nate then looks to Lynn and says, "Well, honey. What do you think we should do now?"
Lynn returned her focus back on her husband and goes speechless for a moment. "Well...We can just wait until whenever these organisms to come. We could resume our normal lives." She replied, she didn't know if she should feel guilty or just herself now that he knew about their baby. She just put on a smile and rubbed his belly "How do you feel?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,725 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,485 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,818 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,170 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,909 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,232 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,089 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,161 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8