Foreign Contaminant (Closed RP with AcelynnXia) (Possible NSFW)
"Alright, can't wait to taste what you'll cook up in the food synthesizer!" Nate replies before Lynn leaves for the kitchen. After she was gone, Nate calls the ship's AI.

"Hello Captain Pregali, how may I be of assistance?" says Celeste's disembodied voice.

"Celeste, why didn't you notice the organism escaping the lab?" Nate replies.

"My bio-scans couldn't detect the organism for some reason. Also, I noted Dr. Hathaway's confidence in the integrity of the container that the organism was kept in, so I decided not to make monitoring the organism a priority. I do apologize for my egregious oversight, sir. I will endeavor not to make that same mistake again."

"I hope not. I have to go to my quarters now, we'll talk about this later."

"Of course, Captain."
"Nate, food's here" Lynn opens the door after scanning her fingerprint. She brings in the tray and set it on the table.

"Are you scared, Nate?" She ask as she sat down beside her husband.

"I know it's abnormal...Your umm rectum is going to be..." She stopped, her cheeks burning up
"I'm trying not to think about it," Nate replies, "Right now I'm feeling this weird tingling sensation in my chest, in my butt, and in my penis. Are you feeling anything like that?"
Lynn nods "I feel it in the exact same spots...I don't like this feeling one bit. It doesn't go away." She frowns, hugging herself
"Well, all that we can do now is hope that it's nothing serious," Nate says as he grabs a fork from the tray and starts eating, "I mean, it's not like you're gonna grow a penis overnight or anything weird like that, right?"
Lynn stared at Nate with eyes widen. "Yeah...That will never happen. I hope not" She said the last three words in a whisper and goes get ready to sleep. She lays down besides her husband and curls into a ball "You're so dead" She said to her body
After Nate puts the now empty tray back on the table, he lays down next to Lynn where they end up sleeping throughout the night. The next morning, Nate wakes up and surveys his body. His eyes widen as he sees that his chest is puffier and that he's starting to develop breasts, he also feels a bit more cushioning in his behind, and he even notices his crotch has expanded as well, making his boxers feel tighter than before. But his belly draws the bulk of his attention since it has expanded to about the size of a pregnant woman entering her third trimester, he pokes his belly and he's gasps at how firm it is.

He looks at Lynn who was still sleeping and sees that she too had expanded like he has, but he feels shock when he sees a bulge below her belly that looks eerily similar to the bulge in his boxers.

"Lynn.. Lynn, please wake up!" Nate whispers to her as he gently shakes her in order to get her awake.
"Mmmm" Lynn groaned "I'm up...I'm up. What is it?" She asked Nate with her eyes still closed and her head resting comfortably on the pillow. "Did something happen to you again?"
"More like something's happened to the both of us! Just please try to stay calm if you look down at yourself, dear." Nate says in response.
Lynn's eyes immediately opened and she sat up. She throws the covers aside, her face began to pale "Nate, you're joking around with me aren't you?...This can't be happening. You shouldn't play me like this"
"I wish I was, but I'm afraid that this is no joke. But don't worry, I won't let this get between us, I'll still love you no matter what happens to us," Nate says as he wraps his arms around Lynn in a comforting hug. He then gets up and goes to his communicator and contacts Dr. Hathaway.

"Hello Captain, is there anything wrong?" Dr. Hathaway says with a hint of concern.

"Doctor, Lynn and I have experienced major swelling in certain areas of our bodies. But more importantly, it seems that Lynn has uh.. She has... She seems to have developed male genitalia." Nate replies.

"Oh my! I need you two to come to my lab right away." Dr. Hathaway says in shock.

"Right away, we'll be there ASAP." Nate says.
"I am not going out of this room like this!" Lynn wrapped the blanket around her tightly "Either Dr. Hathaway bring her equipment here or I'm not going at all. You can go but I'm staying here." She refused more, feeling self conscious about herself,
Nate was about to end communication with Dr. Hathaway before he hears Lynn's protest. He then says to the doctor, "Uh, Lynn seems to feel rather self-conscious of her newest development right now. Why don't you try and bring your equipment here instead?"

"Ok then, I'll see what I can do, Captain. I'll be there as soon as I can. Dr. Hathaway out." Dr. Hathaway replies before she ended the communication.

After that, Nate climbs back to the bed and tries to comfort Lynn by hugging her and stroking her hair.
"This is impossible." Lynn says in disbelief, hiding her face on Nate's chest. She had burst into tears after he ended the communication with Dr. Hathaway. She wraps her arms around her husband and hugs him tightly.

"I like how your belly looks though" Lynn whispered, her cheeks reddening at her comment. She knew it was true though, it suited him.
Nate blushes after hearing Lynn's comment. He then responds by saying, "I like how your belly looks too."
Lynn glanced up at Nate for a very long time, trying to find the right words to say. "Thank you...It's just not how I think it will be." She stated and rest her hands on his belly. "It's so firm..."
"I know. Yours feels firm too." Nate says as he puts a hand on Lynn's belly. He then leans in and locks lips with her in a brief, yet passionate kiss. When their lips part, he says to her, "I love you Lynn."
"I love you too Nate" Lynn reply and blushed when she noticed Dr. Hathaway standing at the doorway. She pulled her hands away from her husband's belly when she felt strong movements under her hands.
While Nate feels shock due to the sudden movement inside his belly. Dr. Hathaway clears her throat and says, "Alright, I'm here to examine your latest developments. Lynn, would you please be so kind as to remove your clothes?"
Lynn nodded nervously and remove her clothes with trembling hands then quickly cover herself with a blanket

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,725 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,485 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,818 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,170 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,909 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,232 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,089 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,161 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8