Lost Critter (Closed)
A second thread for my first one "Lost then Found" for Four~

Name:
Personality:

Name: Kaidan
Description: Skinny, with soft deep brown hair with bright gold eyes. Has a long kitty neko ears and tail.
Personality: Bright and bubbly when happy. Sweet with a soft voice, doesn't like to yell.
Kaidan blinked his eyes open, groaning at the sudden waking. He flinched when he noticed the male, scrambling back but being careful to put any weight on his swollen belly. It was slightly hidden beneath a dirty sweater that was baggy on him even now.

He stared at the large farmer, stuttering. "W-what? Who are you?...... where am i?" He felt goggy still and was confused.

He watched the man carefully, taking the info in and calming a bit. He remembered now....climbing into the barn to escape the rain and wind. "oh........", he shrugged at the question, looking away, "I'm from Hashville", it was a town quite a ways away, "I'm Kaidan" he added after a pause. His tail flicked at the attention, ears laid back.

Kaidan nodded, not that was the point, to be as far away as possible. He offered the farmer a large smile at the news, perking up. "I'd like that, if it's not any trouble", he admitted. He was starving, not eating in forever plus carrying a child had left him weak and skinny. He took the hand, being carry to to get his stomach area covered.

Kaidan stared at the ladder, uncertain. His legs were already wiggling, weak from lack of food and his new weight. "I don't know.......maybe not" How had he climbed in the first place? The offering of a warm bed last night must have helped a lot.
The neko held on tight, pulling the jacket close. He was freezing bu the large back he was on offered plenty of warmth. His heart thumbed though, feeling his belly pressing against the farmer. What if he took notice? Would he kick him out like the others had? He hoped not, it looked pleasant here and he seemed so nice...

Kaidan's smile grew as he looked about the house, loving it already, it was very cozy and home like. He listened to the large male's voice, feeling more and more calm. When he put down, he stood there, feeling tiny and weak. "It's been awhile...... hard to find food when you have no money or know-how", he mumbled, tail drooping.

While Kaidan was glad for Leonel's comforting presence, he was glad for the privacy. there was no way to hide his secret while he was in the bath.

He slipped off his clothes and made the bath, making it nice and toasty. He almost moaned at the feeling, baths or showers were rare for him now. Especially warm ones. He sat about for a bit , just enjoying the warmth and rubbing his belly. He hummed, eyes closed as he breath deeply. He started to wash slowly, wanting it to last awhile.

The smell or food encouraged the Neko to wash quicker. He made sure to get all the dirt and gunk from his body and hair. He got out after, pulling a fluffy on him, purring at the feeling. He dried off, pulling the slightly too-large clothes on. They covered his belly well and smiled.

Heading down, Kaidan was careful still weak. "Hello.....", he tilted his head at the farmer, tail waving out behind him.
He gladly took the hand, thinking about the choice. He vaguely remembered that milk was good for expecting mothers. "Milk please~", he purred.

He flinched though, at the new question, the giddiness from before fading quickly. He shook his head quickly, "N-no, I'm fine really...."
Kaidan watched the milk in his cup as he drank before he looked up again, eyes wide, his slightly slitted pupils showing more clearly. But this time they were not filled with worry or fear, just plain curiosity. Even though he asked and pondered, he never pushed......it was different and nice.
"Yes please~", he nodded, enjoying the fresh milk a lot. It was sweet and good. He also ate his toast, crunching through a whole slice before he ate some eggs and bacon. It was sooooo good, he hadn't eaten like this in forever. He hoped it hadn't hurt his baby too much.....

"I might know someone", he grinned lightly, surprised by the offer. Of course he wanted to help, it would be wrong to live off him while not doing anything.

He took a bit more of everything, eating again before he answered. "Okay~ and thanks", he tilted his head as the corgi came in, watching him before a smile lightened his face, "Hiya there Charlie!" He was really cute and the neko offered his hand for the dog to sniff before heading for the bed, legs already stronger.

Kaidan watched him go, smiling. He giggled as the dog licked his face, pulling the blankets up so the covered him more fully. They were so warm and soft, with a nice, soothing scent. His eyelids soon became heavy and he dozed off, dreaming of kits and the farm.

Kaidan stared down in surprise, sitting up. He held a hand close to the bump, feeling the small kicks. "Oh wow", he whispered, perking up. Still excited, he got up and headed down, tail held high and yes bright. he felt much better, full of energy again, though still not as strong as he used to be.

"No, I just.... woke up", it was his kits but he couldn't really say it. The meatloaf was already smelling good and his tail waved behind his, ears perked forward. "Meatloaf is good, I like it" He came closer to look at it, taking the water but not yet sitting.
"Y-yeah", he mumbled, trying to wave to it away but he winced when one of the kits kicked him again, in the ribs. And unfortunately, when they kicked, he reach a hand over his belly, pulling the cloth and revealing the odd bump.
He stayed silent, unsure what to say or reacted. He just froze, leaning down and away. Hid choice of words also confused, did he not know what it was or did he not care?
So he knew...... but he never saw it either? He was different then.... Tears filling his eyes, he watches the male come closer with a bleary vision. He didn't move, not sure how to feel anymore.
He stood stone still in the hug for a moment before he melted, reaching around to hold onto his large shoulders while he sobbed. Life had been hard, not much time to stop and take a break. Everyday was difficult and that way people often treated him made it all the harder

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,725 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,485 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,820 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,170 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,909 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,232 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,090 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,161 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8