Rough births (A closed RP between mpregoneverthing and missingyou421)
*This is a closed RP between mpregoneverthing and missingyou421.*

Character Info:
Name:
Description:
-----------------------
Name: Michael
Status: Pregnant, 9 months (44 weeks) with twins. 2 weeks overdue.
Description: 6ft tall, somewhat lanky and slight build. Brown hair/gray eyes. Michael is rather irritable, and likes to try and be independent. Doesn't like to be seen or treated like he's helpless during his pregnancy. Very protective of his belly.

---------------------

It was a very hot and humid day. Michael hated it with almost every fiber of his being. Normally, someone of his age would be outside with friends, or worrying about starting college or finding a job that could pay for their summer habits. But that wasn't the case for Michael. Already 44 weeks pregnant with twins, Michael was holding down 2 jobs and helping his somewhat dumbfounded boyfriend, Jackson, keep the apartment they were renting.

The heat was getting to Michael. His simple red tee was clinging to his skin and massive belly and sweat was covering him head to toe. "Jackson!" He yelled from his office, "I asked you a hundred times to fix the damn AC already."
- Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mpregoneverything/
Name: Jackson
Descripton: 5'9 Athletic build brown hair/blue eyes. Jackson is a happy go lucky guy. He loves his belly and shows it off whenever he can but he is really dumb when it comes to pregnancy/ birth

Jackson waddles out from the back of the house "I tried to fix it but i cant i dont know whats wrong with it" Jackson says. He is shirtless and his overdue belly is all oiled up as always. He goes and sits next to his grumpy boyfriend. They sit is silence for a few minutes before Jackson gasps and holds his belly "Michael something hurts"
Michael shot a glare at Jackson. For the past 2 weeks, he had been playing around with Michael about going into labor. Michael didn't enjoy it very much. "It's problaly just gas" he said. Jackson was only about a month behind Michael, and if he went into labor now and Michael didn't, Michael would have a rage. He leaned forward, his large abdomen sitting in his lap, and placed both hands on his boyfriends belly. "hmmm."
"No really it hurts I'm not joking this time" Jackson says rubbing his belly and then it stops and he sits straight up smiling again "Hmm weird" Michael notices that Jacksons belly wasnt hard and or anthing else that signaled labor during the pain Jackson had felt
Michael sighed and poked the fleshy mound that was his boyfriends belly. He leaned back in his chair, the wood creaking underneath him, and placed both hands ontop of his belly. "See, I told you. Now, if you excuse me," Michael placed a hand on his back, one under his belly and slowly rose up from his seat. "I'm going to go change shirts and then fix that AC. Don't come running to me if you fart or something and think you're in labor. Besides, you haven't even had braxten contractions yet."
Jackson frowns at his boyfriends bad mood and pouts as he sits on the couch. "Michael im sorry ok? It really did hurt!" He says before flipping on the tv and zoning out on it
"Typical" Michael says as he hears the tv turn on from the other room. Opening the closet door, Michael grabs a button up shirt from the bin to wear, however the shirt reeks of sweaty jockstrap. "Damnit Jackson" he curses under his breath. Looking around, Michael realizes his all brawn boyfriend has put his clothes on the top shelf. Reaching up for a white tee, Michael begins to stand on his toes to reach. A sudden jolt of pain shoots up Michael's back and wraps around his abdomen. "Ahhh!" he screams out. He falls forward a bit, hitting the wall and taking down on of the closet selves.
Jackson hears the loud crash and Michael scream. He gets up as quick as he can and goes to his boyfriend "Michael what happened? Are you ok?" He reaches down and tries to help him up "Did you hurt the babies?"
Between the sudden pain of both the shelf hitting Michael in the shoulder and the sudden contraction, Michael's mood was destroyed and with Jackson hovering over him, he was irritated. "Don't touch me." He said, lifting his back and cradling his stomach. The heat had increased due to the added body heat by Jackson. "Next time, don't leave my shirts on the top shelf!" He pushed passed Jackson, their bellies rubbing aganist one another. Michael felt the sudden rush of blood towards a certain area. *not the time* he thought and quickly disregarded it. He knew Jackson enjoyed having pregnancy sex, and he didn't want him to mount him now. Waddling over to the bed, Michael sat down slowly, rubbing his sweat clad belly and breath slowly, clinging the white tee in one hand.
Jackson follow Micheal over to the bed and go in next to him "I'm sorry but you are taller than me so i need the lower shelves" He looks down and sees Michaels growing problem and he blushes getting the same problem. Jackson reaches over and touches Michaels belly. "You know i think i know what you need to stop being so grumpy" He says with a smirk
Michael gets really angry at this point and punches Jackson in the arm and pushes him away. "Are you fucking serious? God". He pulls the tee over himself and readdjust his sweatpants. The babies are kicking up a storm now and Michael lets out a little cry of pain and turns on his side onto the bed. "Just let me lay here." He says, not wanting Jackson to see him act weak.
Jackson turns away, rubbing his arm and shedding a tear "I dont know why you hate me so much" He says quietly as he sniffles "I know you are mad cause you havent had the babies yet but really how is that my fault?"
*Oh god he's fucking crying now* Michael sighs and turns over and sits up, his belly trashing about due to the sudden activity. "Look, I'm not mad at you. I could be mad at the damn garbage can if you weren't here." Michael places a arm on Jackson. "You just got caught in the cross fire. I'm sorry." Michael kisses him on the forehead, then groans as another pain shoots across his stomach. He removes his arm and grips his swollen abdomen with pain. "Oh god, I really hope these are real contractions."
Jackson turns and looks at Michael "Im sorry i started crying. Its the babies. like you told me." Jackson says and sits up reaching for his bottle of oil and pouring more on his belly. "You really think your pains are real this time? Cause the last four times they werent and you were really mad" Jackson says
Michael grunts, wrapping his arms around his abdomen. "Yea. These feel different." After a few moments, Michael breaths out as the contraction ends and turns on his side, letting his belly sprawl out in front of him. He notices Jackson rubbing oil on his belly. "Really, again?"
"I lik it to be all shiny and pretty! Come on you know you like it too." Jackson says smiling "Well i hope the pains are real too because i cant handle grumpy Michael anymore!" He then looks down at his belly "We dont like gurmpy daddy do we?" He says in baby talk
"How drunk was I?" Michael says jokingly, laughing a bit. Sometimes, trying to be all proper and uptight about his pregnancy made Michael forget he was really nice beforehand. "Just don't put any of that stuff on me. It makes it all slippery and weird." A sudden kick from the babies inside of him made Michael arch his back a little and change his breathing pace.
"Oh i wont. Not after last time! That bruise on my arm didnt go away for weeks!" Jackson jokes. He looks over at Michael, seeing the expression on his face change "Hard kick?" He asks knowing the feeling
Michael nods his head and rubs his stomach more. "I think we can safetly assume that I'm in labor." He began to sit up, but the sheer weight and triedness of the contractions made him fall aganist the bed. "God damnit." He was hot, clamy, sweaty, and in pain and nothing was helping. "Fucking so hot, why does it have to be so fucking hot!"
"Because its summer?" Jackson says in a 'duh' voice "You know i dont think its that bad to be honest" He says and puts his oil away then lays back down facing away from Michael.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,725 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,485 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,819 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,170 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,909 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,232 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,089 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,161 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8