Pregnancy Program
Kie smirks at Turk and gave a nod. ''Unfortunately.'' He joked, smirking at him and shaking his head. ''Not too much longer though.'' He chuckled, before looking back at Alex and giving a small hum. ''Still uncomfortable then?'' He asked, giving a small sigh as his efforts in helping him be comfortable lasted for a short amount of time.
"Yeah, beyond exhausted, there's no words for it. Besides just then, I haven't slept in two days."
Name: Chris
Pregnancy: One week overdue, 6 babies.

Chris slowly waddled out of the bathroom, one hand pressed deeply into his arching back and the other cupped under his huge overflowing belly trying to relieve the pressure from his pelvis. He began to very slowly walk to the nearest chair he could find already exhausted from his long trip to the bathroom.
"Hey Chris. How ya feelin'?" Ales asks, getting up slowly.
"Hey," Chris managed out of breath. His movements were exaggeratedly slow but a mask of pain covered his face. He kept his eyes on the chair, almost close to it. "I'm fine. How are you?" He said while still walking to the chair to alleviate his legs, hips, and back. He could handle so much these days.
"Exhausted," he sighs. "Have they talked about inducing you? You're miserable. "
"I feel ya." Chris had to stop walking as he was panting very heavily and his legs and hips ached very badly. He pressed both hands against his back and spread his legs wide trying to alleviate any of the pressure he could. "No, they want it natural." Chris said in between pants.
Kie looked over at him and raised an eyebrow, giving a small hum. ''Well you look pretty close to the end.'' He smiled at him, trying to help him by giving him some comfort with the idea of what he was going through. ''Felt anything other than the aching? Twinges and such?'' He asked, looking at Chris and tilting his head.
"My back feels like it's cramping, same with my legs." Chris said as he lowered himself onto the chair. He let out a moan as sitting down just added more pressure on his aching hips. He wanted to put his swollen feet and legs up but didn't think he could even manage to do that right now.
Alex comes and pats him on the shoulder. "Just remeber, no onr has been pregnant forever.
Chris let out a forced laugh. "I feel like I can be the first." He grimaced as his babies began to move around in his tight dome.
"I know the feeling," he said resting a hand on his belly. "May I?" he says, extending a hand towards Chris's belly.

(Sorry for the typos, I was on my phone.)
(No worries.)

"Go ahead," Chris mumbled still trying to catch his breath from his walk. He grimaced as they jumped up and down on his bladder. He didn't want to have to get up again to use the restroom. As Alex reached towards his belly he tried to pull his shirt down to fully cover it, but it was useless.
"There there little ones," Alex cooed. "I know you're running out of room, but you've got to settle down. You're hurting daddy," he said, gently rubbing his belly.
Kie smirked at them both, looking back at them and watching them from his position. ''Just remember, active babies are healthy babies.'' Kie laughed, smiling back at him and smirking lightly, watching Alex and Chris.
"I know," he said, thinking back to the reatless nights he's had. He goes and sits on his own bed, leaving Chris to rest.
Chris shuts his eyes and spreads his legs wider.
Alex sees his sudden grimace. "Chris? You alright?"
"I...have to use the restroom." Chris says abruptly while pushing himself out of the chair. He begins to awkwardly waddle to the bathroom as he is carrying much lower now. He doesnt think he will make it to the bathroom quick enough
Alex sits up, worried about Chris. He walks to the bathroom door. "Chris? Are you sure you're ok?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 9,132 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  OPEN TO ALL - D.U.P.B.D. Difficult or Unusual Pregnancy and Birth Department PregnantForever 12 7,217 07-16-2018, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer25
  C The Enchanted pregnancy closed with gavida bellylover2 83 14,471 09-22-2017, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Draconic, Medieval Pregnancy (open to all) Dusty779 22 4,055 09-21-2017, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Sky
  C Eternally Hyper Pregnancy with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 44 10,794 06-26-2017, 01:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Unexpected Pregnancy (closed with Gre-y) Graviddude 45 8,054 06-05-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  really overdue huge pregnancy popop 3 3,957 03-17-2017, 03:59 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  alien ressurection (pregnancy) tybo777 3 1,519 03-12-2017, 05:56 AM
Last Post: shotgunsaint
  C Pregnancy simulator (with Iheartdabelly) Hyenadog 73 17,285 10-15-2016, 04:22 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C Teen pregnancy RP (Closed with HelsKing) BarefootAndPregnant 12 4,002 07-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant