My husband: Father and Doctor (Closed RP with GENT)
James thought about it for a second, going through his mental agenda. Then he nodded. "Yes.....that should be possible......but I'll drive to the hospital tomorrow for about half and hour and get a special kit with which we can see if your body accepted our try and the Concivium", he explained and smiled.[/align]
"Yes......one week to verify a pregnancy....but we just verify how your body works with the Concivium and my semen", he explained and also pressed his body closer to Liam's. "Oh.....well.....yes, we could go somewhere. Where would you like to go to ??", he asked.
James nodded. "Well......yeah....I think so too. I would also prefer staying at home", he said and smiled before gently kissing him. "Nap time ??", he asked as he was already quite tired.
James kissed him back and also closed his eyes, feeling the sleep slowly getting him, letting him sink in a wonderful black mass.

.....................................................................................
THE NEXT MORNING:
James rolled around a bit in bed, but kept his eyes closed as he was yet quite tired. He reached out with his arms to hug his husband and finally found him. When he hugged him, he let out a sigh of comfort and let some seconds go by..........but then he felt, that something wasn't right. Liam seemed to be so slim and James also couldn't remember that his chest was so hairy. He pressed against Liam a bit more, but was again surprised, that Liam's face was so soft and he didn't feel any of the light beard Liam always had in the morning.......
James raised an eyebrow and slowly opened his eyes, now seeing with whom he had cuddled: it were his husband's feet and the hairy chest were his legs.....that was also the raison why he seemed to be so slim. James was confused and shook his head, slowly starting to giggle about what had just happened.....
James started to laugh even more. "I don't know.......I somehow came down here while sleeping and thought your legs were your chest and your right foot was your face", he said under laughter. "And I CUDDLED WITH THEM HAHAHAHAHAHAHA", he added.
"It's not my fault", he said and started to laugh, giving Liam a little kick on the back of his head with his foot to make him fall forward onto him. He kissed him and adored his kiss. "Feels good when you are that close", he whispered.
James smiled and shook his head. "Don't even think about standing up.....you just stay here in bed and become pregnant", he joked and stood up.
"Well, you won't be able to force it, Honey", he joked and pushed him back onto the bed. "Stay here, we go to the hospital afterwards and check if the Concivium worked", he said with a smile and went to the door to leave the room.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,720 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,482 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,143 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,809 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,141 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,874 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,236 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,208 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,082 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,132 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8