Alien Neighbour (closed)
Amanda fell asleep shortly after him
Ryne moaned during the night. He rested on his back as the babies moved and kicked some sensitive parts.
"Babe? Are you alright?"
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
Ryne couldn't hear as he slept peacefully. The babies kicked some more, causing pleasure to Ryne.
Amanda rubbed his belly, unable to go back to sleep.
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
Ryne nuzzled against Amanda's hand as she rubbed his belly. Suddenly, Ryne's water broke! Ryne gave a moan as the first baby descended down.
"Ryne honey, wake up." Amanda said quickly.
Ryne moaned as he slept ever so soundly. He instinctively pushed, causing the first child to emerge from his hole.
"RYNE! Wake up, you're having the babies!" She supports the emerging head.
Ryne slept so soundly. Showing no signs of waking up. The head emerged with the rest of the baby.
Amanda catches and quickly wraps the baby. She decides she has no other choice, and slaps him. "RYNE!!"
Ryne slowly woke up. "What is it? Why does my cheek hurt?" He asked.
"Honey, you're having the babies! Sorry, I had to wake you somehow."
"I was? I didn't feel anything." Ryne said before a contraction rippled through his belly, making him moan in pleasure .
"You've already had a little boy," she explains quietly. There is a soft knock at the door.
Ryne moaned as he felt another baby descend. "Here comes another one! I'm about to come myself!" He moaned.
Amanda opens the door, and it's her mother. "Are you guys okay?" Amanda shakes her head. "He went into labor early."
"Are the babies okay?" Ryne asked worried.
"The one you've had is. I didn't bring any of my stuff, since you're early, so i can't tell about the unborn ones.
Ryne panted in worry. "Will anything happen to the babies?" He asked worried.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,519 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,450 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,132 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,755 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,012 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,392 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,169 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,961 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,055 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg