Alien Neighbour (closed)
"I don't know honey," she said, trying not to let her lip quiver. "I love you, and we're going to get through this. It's all going to be alright. Her mother returned (even though no one noticed she left) with a cool cloth and some water.
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
Ryne panted heavily, feeling stressed and worried that the babies were underdeveloped. "I'm scared."
"I know baby. It's all going to be alright," she says as her mother puts the cloth on his forehead.
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
Ryne moaned as a contraction coursed through him. "I'm really scared. I'm not sure if I can do it." He stated.
"Yes you can baby. I'm right here. Mom, can you call and get us a medic? I really just need supplies, but it's always good to have extra hands." Her mother nods and steps out.
Ryne panted as his belly Rose up and down. "I want to go home. I wanna see my babies." He said as he teared up.
"We will, we will," she soothed, stroking his hair. "Just focus on me right now."
Ryne nodded before he moaned loudly. His hole expanded, revealing three babies emerging. "Their coming!! They want out now!"
"Push baby, push," she encourages as the medic arrives and her mother returned.
Ryne moaned as he felt each baby emerge. He tried to push but the babies were stuck. "They're stuck! And I can feel four more coming down!"
"Babe, stop pushing, let me see what's going on." Amandaexamined him as the medic arrived.
Ryne moaned as he involuntarily pushed. "I can't! I have to push." He stated.
"Babe, you've GOT to stop honey," she says, feeling inside as the medic sets up supplies. "He's had two, we think four more," she quickly informs him. "Okay baby, focus, you've got one right here."
Ryne was very worried. "He hoped the babies were developed.
Emilee comes and holds his hand. "Come on babe, push nice and hard," Amanda encourages, rubbing his thigh.
Ryne gave a small push, still worried that the babies were underdeveloped.
"Come on baby, push."
(What were you planning? I could revise it if you'd like?)
(No problem. Never did a premature birth before.)
"Come on Ryne, the baby's right here." Amanda turns to the medic. "Get a birth kit set up for me, and be prepared for resuscitation."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,519 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,450 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,132 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,755 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,013 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,393 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,169 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,961 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,055 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg