Alien Neighbour (closed)
Ryne moaned as he pushed hard.
"Baby's almost crowning," Amanda encourages.
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
Ryne held onto a pillow for support as he pushed the head out.
"Good babe, head's out." Emilee stroked his hair.
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
Ryne moaned as he continued to push.
"Just like that one more honey," Amanda soothed.
Ryne moaned as he pushed again. The baby finally emerged.
"A girl Ryne," Amanda beams, bringing the newborn to his chest.
Ryne smiled as he held the baby girl. "Can we keep the others in? I don't want to give birth."
"Why baby?" She asks.
"I'm scared. I don't want to give birth in fear that they won't be okay." Ryne said as he tried to hold it in.
"I know baby," she tears up, holding his hand. "But we don't really have a choice. Mom? Will you call Dr. Anderson and let him know what's up?"
"I-I don't want to. I'm too scared." Ryne exclaimed before he moaned. He involuntarily pushed, causing the baby to crown.
"I know babe." She moves between his legs. "Easy, easy," she urges.
Ryne moaned loudly as he tried to stop. But his legs moved apart instinctively as the baby started to emerge.
"Easy pushes. The baby's little," she says.
Ryne moaned as he continued to push.
"A tiny boy," Amanda gasped as she caught the baby. Aster a long silence, the baby wailed.
Ryne smiled as he finally heard the baby cry. He felt like his heart stopped when the baby didn't cry.
Amanda comes to his side, holding the small baby. "Feel like holding him?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,704 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,521 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,451 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,132 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,757 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,016 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,405 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,171 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,964 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,056 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg