Alien Neighbour (closed)
"Good morning. How are you feeling?" she asks, sitting on her stool beside his bed.
Ryne smiled. "A little sore. But I feel okay. Are we going to see if I'm pregnant?" He asked excitedly.
"Mm hm," she nods, pulling the ultrasound machine over. "Feel pregnant?" She asked, smiling as she put som gek on his belly.
"I feel a little full if that's what you mean?" Ryne said as he waited patiently.
Amanda does the ultrasound. "Looks good," she smiles. She hands him some tissue. "So, your prenatal appointments," she begins. "They will be every Saturday the first seven weeks, Tuesday and Thursday the next week, and Monday, Wednesday and, if you havent gone into labor, Friday the last week. Anytime in between, you can always call with any questions, comments, or concerns; or just come over if i'm home. Ok?"
Ryne nodded. "Sounds good." He said before he grabbed his stomach. He immediately ran to the bathroom before vomiting.
Amanda follows behind, sitting down beside him and holding a cool cloth on his forehead. She gets a small cup of water for him to rinse his mouth out too. "Oh you poor thing," she says, rubbinh his back gently.
Ryne finished and rinsed his mouth. "That was fast." He said about the nausea.
"Yes, remember, weeks not months," she wipes his forehead. "How do you feel now? You still look a little green.."
"I think I'll survive." Ryne said before he went to the toilet and vomited.
She placed a cool cloth on the back of his neck as he vomited. "I'm sorry," she said quietly, rubbing his back.
"It's alright. I was half expecting it actually." Ryne explained as he rubbed his belly. "I'll gladly survive it for the baby." He said before he smiled.
She smiled back. "Want to try laying back down?" she grabs a basin from under the sink in case he vomits again.
Ryne nodded as he went to the bed. "Ummm...if its okay. Can I stay over with you for the next few weeks? I thought it would help if I stay near you in case I need you." He explained.
"Sure, that's a great idea. Let's make sure your stomach is settled before we try getting in the car. Ok?" She sits on the stool beside the bed again.
Ryne nodded in agreement. After a few minutes, Ryne was ready and started to get ready.
Amanda goes and pulls the car to the car around to the front of the clinic. She tells the nurse to call when needed, she won't be coming in on her normal schedule. She goes back into the room to help him out to the car. "Think you can walk? I can get a wheelchair if you feel weak," she tells him.
Ryne nodded. "I can walk. Let's go home." He said as he went to the car and got in.
Amanda drives back to her house. "Glad I always keep the guest room ready," she smiled, unlocking the door. "Later we can go get some things from your place. Right now, you need to rest."
Ryne nodded before he yawned. "I do feel tired. I think I'm going to rest my eyes for a bit." He said before he fell asleep in the guest room.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,519 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,010 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,366 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,167 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,958 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,054 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg