Alien Neighbour (closed)
Amanda moans loudly, throwing her head back before collapsing on the floor beside him. "That was amazing."
Ryne panted as he nodded. "That was amazing. The babies are kicking up a storm." He stated. "I think we woke them up."
"Probably," she giggled. One of the babies begins to cry. Amanda returns with Adam, only on oxygen now.
"Is he going to be okay?" Ryne asked worryingly.
"Yes honey," she says calmly. "He's doing much better already."
Ryne sighed a breath of relief. He held out his arms. "May I hold him?" He asked.
She hands him to him. "Let's see if he'll eat," she says, handing him a bottle. "He wouldn't earlier."
Ryne held the bottle close to Adam before he started to drink from the bottle. Adam drank greedily as he finished the bottle. Ryne started to burp him, receiving a tiny and cute burp. "There we go. All better now." He said as Adam giggled.
Amanda smiles lovingly. She places a hand on Ryne's bump. "Boy they're moving," she says surprised.
Ryne smiled. "I think they like it when you rub my belly." He stated.
She gently rubs his belly, smiling. "The girls are probably hungry too."
Ryne nodded. "Let's get them. I want to see them too."
Ryne and Amanda walk to the nursery and give the girls bottles. "Can you imagine? We're going to have 6 kids under one in about 8 months."
Ryne smiled. "I'm so happy. Thank you Amanda. I don't know how to repay you." He said as he leaned closer, pressing his belly against her.
"Just what you're already doing," she smiles. She places a loving kiss on his lips.
Ryne smiled as he returned the kiss. "I love you so much. I want to carry all of your children.if we keep it up, we'll run out of room in the house."
"We'll get a bigger one," she smiles. "You feeling ok? No more nausea?"
Ryne nodded. "I'm fine. What if we run out of room then?" He asked jokingly.
"We'll figure it out," she smiles.

(Skip? Could be just a couple days or so. New symptom maybe?)
(Sure, how about moments of heat?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,538 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,517 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,179 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,875 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,307 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,078 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,323 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,321 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,105 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg