Alien Neighbour (closed)
Amanda continues up and down his shaft, hoping she is doing well.
Ryne moaned in pleasure. "You are great at this!" He moaned.
Anna smiles, and slowly gets faster and faster.
Ryne moaned louder and louder before climaxing.
Amanda finishes him off before lotioning anad rubbing his huge belly.
Ryne panted heavily as he felt his belly being rubbed. "You were amazing." He panted.
"Really?" she blushes. One of the babies cries, and Amanda goes to get them
Ryne slowly got up and waddled over to Amanda. The babies were a lot in Ryne's womb but it didn't stop him from moving about.
Amanda hands him little Adam. "I guess he's hungry, or maybe he's still just fussy."
Ryne smiled at little Adam. He allowed Adam to attach to himself to feed. "He's really hungry by my guess." He stated.
She laughs, hearing him suck hungrily. "I guess so."
Ryne smiled at Adam as he fed. Adam finished and Ryne put him back in his crib. Suddenly, he hunched over in pain. "Its time!" He yelled.

(Can we do at least one penile birth?)
"Ok honey, deep breaths," she says, calling a friend to come watch the babies.

(Sure, never done one though. Long labor?)
(Awesome)

Ryne nodded as he held his belly while taking deep breathes.
"I can't believe it was this quick," she holds his hand. "Emily will be here in about 10 minutes for the babies."
Ryne nodded as he continued his breathing. He laid down and rubbed his massive belly.
Amanda rubs his back lovingly. "You're doing so good honey."
Ryne smiled before a contraction coursed through his body. He moaned loudly as his belly turned rock hard.
Amanda does her best to calm him. "It's alright honey," she says, stroking his hair.
Ryne moaned as he felt the babies kick and move in him. He moaned louder as he felt the babies move downwards. "Something's off. The babies aren't going towards my ass." He said.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,746 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,540 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,543 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,205 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,902 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,537 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 92,130 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,408 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,434 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,118 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg