Alien Neighbour (closed)
"Let's get some sleep," she says, getting under the covers.
Ryne got under the covers with Amanda and cuddled with her.
Amanda fell asleep in Ryne's strong arms. She slept the whole night through, not moving an inch.
Ryne woke up in the morning and smiled at his sleeping wife. He started to kiss Amanda's neck.
Amanda awoke to his kisses. "How you feeling?" she asks quietly.
"Pretty good. But I want you." Ryne said as he kissed Amanda, while massaging her breasts.
She sighs, kissing him back, and runs her fingers through his hair.
Ryne kissed Amanda lovingly. "I love you so much." He said happily.
"I love you too," she kisses him lovingly.
Ryne smiled as he mounted Amanda and entered her. He pumped deep into her, massaging her breasts lovingly.
"Oh Ryne!" she moans, writhing on the bed.
Ryne pumped deeper into Amanda, reaching her womb.
"Oh God, Ryne, yes!" She yells loudly.
Ryne pumped faster and faster into Amanda before he climaxed, filling Amanda up with his seed. What they didn't know, Amanda sent an egg into Ryne, impregnating him with the children they wanted. "That was great."
"Yes, it was," she said, laying down beside him. She places a hand on her own abdomen. "I wish..."
Ryne held Amanda lovingly. "It's okay. What happened anyway? Is there any way we can fix it?" He asked.
She takes a deep breath. "We were at war, and I was drafted as a medic. When I was treating a fallen comrade, I was hit. I-" she pauses, taking a deep breath.
Ryne held Amanda lovingly. "It's okay. You have a family now. There is nothing to be sad about now."
"I know, it was just a scary day," she explains, before continuing. "I was bleeding out fast. My womb was torn apart, there was nothing they could do but remove it. I had other damage to organs in my abdomen, but they were able to repair it. I ended up having fout blood transfusions." She lifts her shirt, and traces the vertical incision scar down her belly.
Ryne nodded as he kissed Amanda. "It's okay. Why don't you get me as pregnant as you want?" He suggested.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,538 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,517 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,179 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,875 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,304 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,069 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,323 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,321 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,105 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg