Just one night ( closed)
Ryan was sitting at the bar he tapped his foot impatiently. Ryan was a little bit of a sex addict. He craved sex and went out every night looking for someone to be with because if even for a second when he had sex he felt wanted and loved. But it never lasted he never did it for more than one night He was handsome 6'1 green eyes and dark hair he spotted a guy from across the bar and started to stare smiling at him and waved at him hoping he would come over.

At first Kade was shy of the nearby male's gestures but soon his curiosity got the very best of him. He got up from his seat at the bar, walking over to Ryan who had smiled ever so lustfully at him. He was 5'9, had ice blue eyes and short slightly spiky raven black hair. He sat down in the seat beside Ryan, returning a smile of his own to him. "Hello. I am Kade. What is your name?"

Ryan smiled happy to see Kade walk over. As he got closer Ryan looked him up and down pulling out a bar stool for Kade. "Hey handsome my name is Ryan take a seat could I buy you a drink?"

Kade was surprised at how gentlemanly Ryan was toward him. Most men that he met were rude and rough but Ryan was different. He sat down upon the bar stool that was offered, smiling abit wider at Ryan. "I would love a drink. Thank you. And you are handsome yourself."

Ryan nodded and ordered a drink for Kade handing it to him " your welcome so kade tell me about yourself...kade is a very beautiful name by the way"

Kade took the offered of drink from Ryan, sipping the alcohol abit from time to time. "Thank you for the drink. Well .. I turned 21 today so I am officially an adult. And thank you."
Ryan smiled " 21 today? Well happy birthday kade you really are handsome You live in town? You In college or you have a job you have me very interested in you kade" Ryan smiled
Kade blushed at how sweet Ryan was toward him and was becoming steadily turned on by it. He smiled while he answered Ryan and sipped his drink from time to time. "Thank you Ryan. I am in college. I am studying to become a doctor."
Ryan smiled " a doctor? You must be very smart then you specializing in anything?" Ryan moved closer to kade his hand moving to kades leg letting him know he liked him
Kade was hesitant at first but then he gave in, gazing up into Ryan's bright emerald green eyes with a stare of interest. "I am going to be someone who does surgery and I am smart in my own way." He directed his eyes downward to the hand that Ryan placed upon one of his legs with a blush.
Ryan smiled " that's interesting you know I was thinking we could go back to my place I have my own little bar there it's a nice apartment we can drink and talk? Would you like too?" Ryan said with a grin
Kade began to smirk with acceptance, arising from his seat upon the stool and waited for Ryan to lead him to his apartment. "I would love to go to your apartment."
Ryan took kades hand and led him out of the bar and down the street to his apartment. It was a nice apartment. It had a small living room with a sofa and a large tv and a nice sized kitchen it also had a bar of to the side. It definantly looked like bachelor pad. Ryan smiled " sit make yourself at home handsome what would you like to drink I can make anything the bar can I used to bartend" Ryan smiled

Kade followed after Ryan, glancing around the wonderful apartment as they entered it. Kade sat down upon one of the stools, looking at the various drinks. "I would like anything. Surprise me."
Ryan made a strawberry daiquiri doing tricks and showing off to kade he handed him the drink after he poured it and smiled. He started to kissed Kades neck
Kade smirked with amusement at how skilled Ryan did each shown off trick. He began to drink his drink, moaning softly at Ryan lips as he felt them kiss upon the flesh of his neck.
Ryan smirked and took off kades shirt and pants not wasting a moment Ryan began to stroke Kade slow at first then picked up speed
At first Kade was surprised, blushing as his clothing was removed ever so swiftly. As his erect manhood was stroked he closed his eyes and moaned softly, tilting his head back abit while beginning to moan louder as the movements Ryan's hand had did had become faster.
Ryan kept stroking kade faster then flipped him over the bar stool and entered him slowly and thrusting faster and harder moaning " let me know if I'm too rough" he whispered

Kade moaned louder and louder, finding that he preferred the pace at which Ryan was thrusting into him at. He gripped upon a side of the bar stool he was once sitting upon.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,720 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,482 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,806 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,139 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 34,696 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,871 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,234 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,204 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,081 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg