Prenatal Yoga (closed, with PregBellyLover, NSFW)
I breathe deep and grunt a bit as my rising belly brushes the dashboard. At nine months pregnant with two fat twins, my belly is large enough that even with my seat all the way back, it's a tight squeeze. My breasts have grown into a healthy DD rack to feed our hungry babies, and they're currently crammed into a milk-stained sports bra as I tenderly stroke my womb, feeling the babies lazily stir. "I don't know about this, hon," I say, "It's been at least a week or two since I've been at yoga...I'm worried about pulling something..."
I sigh as I climb into the car and turn to face you. You look miserable...the same way you've been looking for the past 10 days, ever since your due date came and went without a sign of the babies making an appearance.

I reach out and splay my palm on your distended belly, rubbing it gently.

"You know that the Yogi says that late-stage pregnancies benefit from gentle yoga movement. Besides," I say, feeling tiny hands and feet push at me from within your swollen womb, "maybe it'll calm these two down. They seem pretty active today." It also won't hurt to see your enormous orb clad in tight spandex but I leave that thought silently running through my mind as I start the car and head off to the class.
I sigh gently, moaning a bit as you rub my belly. My hormones are going crazy at this point in my pregnancy, and it hasn't helped that the babies have been pressing on my prostate since they've dropped, making me frequently rock-hard at the worst times. "I don't want them calm, babe, I'm more hoping this yoga finally makes me pop but I'm so big and unwieldy right now I'm worried about hurting them in the process..." I grunt as the car brakes and my belly bumps the dash again.
"Oh my God, babe. Are you ok?" I curse myself for forgetting that, because of the sheer size of your belly, even the slightest of jolts means your stomach makes contact with the dashboard. I'm relieved when you nod and simply readjust the seatbelt extension that barely contains your girth.

"I don't think that Yoga will make you go into labour. It's meant to relax you. Now, if we were taking a spinning class THAT would put you into labour." I grin as I see you seriously contemplate ditching the yoga for spin class. "Babe, if you could heave yourself up onto a bike right now, I'd give you a million dollars."
Indignantly I start to spit, "I could TOTALLY-" but at a withering look from you I sigh and lean back, my hands splayed across the gravid planet of my belly. "Fine. But I am not going past two weeks overdue. At that point, I'm getting induced." As we pull into the parking lot of the fitness center I unbuckle my seatbelt and prepare for the Ritual of Rising that happens every time I get out of the car now, tugging my shirt down over my bump even though I know it'll only ride up as you heave me standing.
Opening the car door, I reach for your extended hands to help you up. It's getting ridiculously difficult for you to get in and out of the car, even with my help. After a few minutes of gentle rocking, we eventually gain enough momentum to heave your bulk out of the car and you lean heavily against me as you take a second to recover from the effort.

I know you find the lack of independence frustrating and the fact that your wife has to help you do such simple things humiliates you, especially when we garner stares from strangers at the entrance to the gym. Glaring at the onlookers I run my fingers beneath the stretched out hem of your shirt, raising it to expose your full belly. I place two kisses to the mound of your abdomen, then lower the shirt as best I can. Grabbing you firmly by the hand and shouldering our shared bag, I whisper to you "Ignore them, you're gorgeous and you're all mine" as we make our way inside, your waddle more emphasized at your hold your head high.
I sigh happily and chuckle as I run my fingers through your hair, breathing harder as I start waddling to the classroom. Huffs and puffs find their way into my breathing as my belly sways with each step, its precious cargo kicking indignantly at the movement. "Let's be honest honey, I'm a whale. *huff* But at least... *huff* whales are majestic..." I pause for a break at a drinking fountain and yelp as the cold water accidentally hit my cleavage. I grumble as I adjust and drink; I'm still not used to my new chest, although I'm pleased (and I KNOW you are) that our babies aren't going hungry.
"Well, at least we know the wet patches on your shirt are water...for now," I giggle, knowing that making a joke is the best way to play things these days.

I hold open the door for you and follow behind as we enter the yoga class room. There are a few more pregnant men here than there were the last time we came to the class but even the most heavily pregnant can't hold a candle to your belly. We move over to a corner where I help you take off your sweatpants to reveal your maternity yoga pants, designed to cradle the baby bump for minimum impact during exercise. Unfortunately, they weren't designed for an overdue bump housing 10lb+ twins and, during the car ride, the waist band has rolled down beneath your belly. I reach down and grab the material, hauling it up over your gravid orb, careful not to let it rest on your protruding belly button which has become uber sensitive over the past few weeks.
I can't help but gasp as you brush my sensitive bellybutton, and my cock begins to tent my pants. "Dammit...every little thing these days..." I pull up my bump to sigh and scratch it, feeling some stretchmarks that have popped up in the past few weeks. As the class starts, I rely on you for support as we begin with light stretching. We talked with the yogi over the phone, 6 months along himself, and he was gracious enough to agree that we could skip the poses that required sitting. It was embarrassing, but the amount of time it took me to stand up these days from an Indian-style position would only waste the class's time. I notice a couple expecting fathers gawking at my exposed belly, and I blush and tug my shirt down futilely as we get on our hands and knees for the next few moves. Unfortunately, my belly was hanging low enough that it bumped the floor as I bent over, and the babies kick as I let out an OOMPH.
Well, that's new, I think as I see your belly graze the floor. I can't believe the size of your bump, especially the seemingly insane growth over the past few weeks. I move out of my position and hold onto your hips, steadying you as you struggle to continue as best you can. As you slowly move into the next stretch, legs apart, torso turned to the side, I step back and admire the sight before me. Your shirt has given up the pretence and is hugging the top of your belly. My eyes are drawn to the linea negra trailing from your outie to the top of your pubic bone where your waist band has rolled down to again. I notice I'm not the only one drinking in the sight and I wink at you as you also spy the not so subtle glances of the other wives perving on you.
I rolled my eyes as I felt my bump graze the floor, gasping and visibly hard as my sensitive bellybutton grazes the carpet. "Four days," I hiss back at you, "No more." As we continue the moves, I feel a sharp twinge that I mistake for a kick. I ignore it and run my massive flank as we continue to stretch, but I give a yelp as I feel a sharper twinge, and rub the location. "That...hurt..." I mumble.
"I guess you were right," I say, frowning slightly as I watch you grimace and rub your belly, "the yoga definitely isn't calming them down. Are you ok?" I raise my hand to signal to the Yogi that we're going to sit out for a while, but you grab my hand mid-air and shake your head, determined to continue.

"I'm...fine...just...think I felt a Braxton-Hicks contraction...that's all..." I continue to stretch thrusting my belly out and up, extending and retracting my limbs; my turgid womb was so packed full of fluid and babies that almost every movement made it wobble and quake, and my breasts followed suit. I was sweating profusely, and I could tell that the babies had definitely dropped, making my yoga pants roll all the way down to the bottom circumference of my belly. As a result of them dropping, I was now almost permanently rock-hard, and that contributed to me sweating so much that I decided to peel my shirt off, exposing my entire belly and my packed sports bra. I could tell other dads and moms were staring at the sheer size of my gravid girth, but I could care less; I was too pregnant, to heavy, and too uncomfortable to tell them off.
I was finding it difficult to concentrate for a number of reasons. The worry that the Braxton Hicks were strong enough to stop you in your tracks; the stares from the other class members; but most of all because your sweat slicked womb was firmly on display in front of me, swaying freely as you moved to and from each position.

I licked my lips as I watched rivulets of sweat trail over your swollen belly and I swear I heard the pregnant guy standing next to me groan as you massaged the moisture into your abdomen as you rubbed away another niggle.

"Are you sure you don't want to leave?" I asked, letting my sensible side take over from the lusty haze that had swept over me since you'd taken your top off. "You're looking really uncomfortable"
"I'm not--" I grunted, "I'm fine. Just BH contractions, the obstetrician said they would happen. I'm just...*huff* glad they're finally coming." Secretly, I was relieved that the first signs of labor were manifesting. I had to pause to waddle over for a towel to wipe off the slick globe of my womb and my brow, but when I returned I joined right in with some of the more difficult moves, more determined than ever to work these babies out.
"Okay," I say, throwing my hands up in mock surrender," you know what's best for your body." Something's changed in you and you seem to have a determination in your eye as you throw yourself into the rest of the class. Considering the effort it had taken to get you out of the car, you were suddenly full of energy, thrusting your belly back and forth whenever the Yogi called for a change of position.
I nod at you, taking your hand and kissing it. "Trust me, babe." Thrusting myself (and my belly) into the yoga anew, I start sweating more than ever. That was undoubtedly what caused me to slip on the mat as I was attempting the inclined plane pose, my arm shooting out from under me. I land with a yelp and it takes a full 5 seconds for my massive womb to stop wobbling. "I'm...I'm okOOOOOW..." I moan and grip my belly as I felt a searing pain shoot through my belly. The yogi rushes over and places a hand on my mountainous womb as you rush to my side. "Not...B...Braxton...OOOOW...fuck...babe...these are...the real deal..."
I try not to let you see the fear in my eyes as I rush over to you. I can see your belly contract until it's rock hard as the pain rips through you.

"What do we do now?" I ask, knowing that I instinctively want to take you to the hospital but that you have your birthing plan firmly in place. "Do we head home or..."

I know it's been worrying you for weeks that as the babies continued to grow you were going to have to somehow push them out. We'd worked on preparing your birth canal but now that you were in labour, I seriously doubted that any of the preparation we'd done would make any difference.
I can barely breathe through the contraction, but pant as it ends, and squeeze your hand. "First step...get me up." It takes you and yogi a full minute to get me up, and I lean on you both for support as I huff and puff. "They're...not too close...let's go home...we've got the...tub set up...that'll make me feel better..." I don't even bother picking up my shirt as you and the yogi help me waddle/hobble to the car and ease me into it. As much as I'm hurting, it's good to be sitting down as you fasten the seatbelt around my contracting orb and peel out of the parking lot. "Easy, babe," I say as calm as I can, "They're...they're not too close...we've got some time..."
Feeling you grip my hand, not in pain but in reassurance, makes me feel better and I relax a little. I slow the car down to a safer speed, careful not to jostle you too much or make you any more uncomfortable than you already are.

It takes us 15 minutes to get home and I'm pleased that in that time you only have one contraction, albeit an intense one that makes your breathing come out in short grunts.

I'm out of the car and around the other side in a second, wrapping your arms around my neck and heaving you out of the car. I circle my arm around your waist and allow you to lean heavily on me as you waddle slowly into the house, pausing every few steps to catch your breath.

Once inside, I help you onto the sofa and wince as you flop down heavily, groaning with the relief of sitting again. Over in the corner of the room, the inflatable birthing pool is set up, waiting to be filled with lukewarm water. Once you're in established labour, I know you'll be grateful for the tub but I'm not sure if now is the time to start filling it.

I glance over at you and smile as you breathe calmly and massage the huge swell of your belly. Your eyes are closed and you look almost serene but I know that won't last for long. Your contractions are still 13 minutes apart and your waters haven't even broken yet. That's when the fun will start.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,010 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,368 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,167 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,958 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,054 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,953 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8