Pregnant Life (NSFW)
She smiles and nods then turns to Jaime "What would you like to eat?"
Jaime accepts the offer.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Ryne rubbed his belly as he waited for dinner. When his meal arrived, Ryne's face lit up at all the food. He began to eat happily, enjoying all the food he could take in.
Nathair giggles as she sees Ryne gulping down all his food and she then snatches a bread stick to nibble on.
Ryne pouted as Nathair took his bread. He looked to Nathair with puppy dog eyes, moving closer to her.
Nathair giggles and then coos "Aww you too cute." She then bates one last bite before holding it out for him. She then turns to Jaime and smiles "So how are you holding up?" she asks and takes a sip of her water.
Ryne smiled before he took a bite.
"I'm okay." Jaime takes a bite out of the last pizza slice. "Living comfortably, and have written books about being one of only two parentless people, of which Ryne is the other person."

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Nathair smiles "Well that's interesting, I'll have to take a look at those books sometime here. Oh you got some sauce on your face." Se giggles slightly and leans over and licks the bit of tomato sauce from the corner of his mouth.
Ryne pouted at Naithar as she licked Jaime. He looked at Naithar and stared at her with puppy dog eyes.
Nathair giggles and rolls her eyes in amusement but leans over and gives him a lick in the exact same spot she did for Jaime. She then finished off her chicken alfredo then gave each of them a kiss on the temple. "So what do you two want to do now?"
Ryne blushed and rubbed his belly. "Can we go home and enjoy some private time?"
Nathair smirks and leans in and whispers in his ear while rubbing his belly softly "We will definitely be doing that, but we have to see what Jaime wants also." She turns to said man and rubs his belly also "Would you like that as well Jaime?"
"I would like to." Jaime smiles. "And, as a matter of fact, I have one of those books with me."

Ryne blushed as he imagined having a three way. "All of us at once?" He asked.
"I don't see why not." Jaime winks.

Jaime has not had sex since Nysha died. It wasn't really his favorite thing, but if he was in the presence of people that he trusted, then he was more than happy to do it. He was also a trained swordsman, and was the proud owner of the only pair of Fyrinian element swords in existence. He was eager to give Ryne one of them, and was going to include it in the bid but didn't, as he wanted to give it to Ryne in person. However, this was not the time, as it was time for some three-way love.

Ryne blushed brightly at having sex. "How will it work? Who will be on top?"
"Why don't we take turns?" Jaime suggests.

Nathair smiles and gives each of them a kiss "So we going to Jaime's?" She asks as she pays the check then turns to look at the two.
Ryne nodded. "He did win the auction." He stated as he rubbed his belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,288 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,516 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,083 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,524 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,371 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,977 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,785 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 62,187 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,323 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,579 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome