Magician Birth (CLOSED)
Liam, a normal 20 year old male, has a secret. He is magician. While on his journey to find nice young men to impregnate, he has found one. One male who has no idea what he has come into.

I look around as I search for the "perfect" one. I sigh still having no luck, but once I find you, I inject a drug into you to make you fall asleep and I transport you to my secret lair. I cast a spell on you to become impregnated with my child.
(Erik is a 19 year old male. He was wandering around until he spot a street magician. He stopped at him as he was intrigued in the tricks the magician was doing. Erik was then unknowingly drugged and wakes up scared.)

I look around and see that I am in a dark room, surrounded by candles and the street magician from earlier.

"Hey!" I yelled out "What are you doing to me? Where did you take me?" I continue to cry out "What are you--" I stopped as I felt an odd feeling inside me.

"What's happening to me?" I said nervously.
"You have been chosen." I smile while chuckling. "You have been chosen to be the one whom I impregnate. Right now, you have my baby inside you. You will be suffering through many many painful torturous hours of labor in order to push out the 15 pound baby." I laugh maniacally.
"Fif---fifteen pounds," I stuttered out. I gulped a bit, and as soon as I did, a woozy feeling started to crop up in my belly again.

"Bu-bu-but why me?" I stuttered again? "Why did you choose me?"
"You have the perfect body. The perfect weight. I've seen this before. The others that I chose all have died. You will carry my child."
"Die..." I was speechless. My mind went blank for a bit, as I couldn't think of anything.

Well, until the pain came back. The woozy feeling started to then feel nauseating, like I almost had to throw up, but I couldn't. Instead, my belly started to shake a bit, moving all over, my insides felt as if something was inside breaking everything, and there very much is. My belly started to stretch out a bit, a little firm ball was forming and it was painful. The process was slow, and the pain felt even worse, it was almost like a spike being moved in my belly, and it was monotonous.

I decided to ask another question to my torturer. "Why do you need a male to carry your child? Why not a female?"
"Females are no longer fertile."
"Wait... what? What do you mean no longer fertile?" I started to have trouble breathing, taking big breaths and exhaling as fast as possible. I also started to get sweaty too, due to the heat of the room and magic being done on me.
"Times have changed. Females have been died out.. Males are the only ones able to have offspring."
Where have I gone to? How did I end up in a world where only males are able to have babies? In fact how was that even possible?

"AAAAAAGGGGH!" I stopped caring about those questions as soon as the pain sharpened. My belly started to do a new unnatural thing, it was bubbling, and I had no idea why. It look as if it was boiling, and considering the heat I am in, it probably was.

I looked at the magician one more time. He was grinning with a sadistic glare in his eyes. He looked charming, and beautiful. I wonder how the child would look like. But considering it was going to be 15 pounds, I knew it was going to be very big.

"So what now? Are you going to watch over me? Are you enjoying me in the sight of pai-- OWWWWWWW!"
I smile, devilishly. "I do love watching you in pain." I chuckle my devious laugh.
I looked directly in his eyes, and I started to tear up a bit, "Then I hope you're enjoying the show you sadistic fu--AGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!" The belly started to grow once more, becoming bigger, and slightly rounder.

"So--" I tried to make up words from my mouth, but the pain is so strong, I can barley speak, "why-- so-- bi-- eeeeeghhhh.... bi--big?"
I laugh as I leave you to enjoy the pain. I go up into my little room as I watch you suffer.
I see you leave to a different room. I couldn't see the magician anymore and I felt isolated, but I knew he was watching me, with his sick smile and dark hypnotically beautiful eyes. UGH! Why am I thinking that? He put me in this situation, and I need to get out. I struggled for a bit from the bored I was tied on. I tried my best, buy my strength was not enough to break off the ropes.
All the while, my belly was getting bigger and hotter. My clothes felt tighter and were rising up, leaving the bottom part of my belly exposed for all to see. Well not all, just one evil man.
I cried out loud for help at this point, and was in tears in the whole situation. I knew that I was going to die one day, I accepted death, but I didn't want to die giving birth to what is probably a monster. How fitting, the man who impregnanted me was a monster in his own right. I continued to scream and shout, but it was absolutely pointless.
I was broken.
I held my head down, staring at my every growing belly. My clothes rode up to the point my belly button was exposed. It was popped out, and I looked along, by my guess, 29 weeks pregnant. Though in reality it was probably just a few hours.
I chuckle as I wait for you to go to about 40 weeks and wait for you to really feel the pain.
I had my head down, and my belly grew even larger, and was very circular. But then new pains started to rise.
My belly was still feeling very heated, and the stinging and nauseating pains were still there, but new pains started to arise. My head was lightheaded, I felt cramped, and I was having contractions. My belly was throbbing due to the kicking of the... thing inside me. Then I felt more kicks. Oh no, more? My belly was growing even larger and felt absolutely heavy, like as if 2 over sized bowling balls were put inside me.
And then I started to laugh.
I laugh watching you writhe in pain. "MWHAHAHAHA!"
I hear laughter in the distance, and I decide to one up in laughter, laughing even louder than the magician who is putting me through this. Even though my pain is great, my broken mentality is now greater.

"Is this thing you call 'PAIN' the best thing you got? AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!"
"You just wait.." I laugh as I watch you start to get even worse pain then before. The pain knocks you to your knees as you writhe in pain screaming for help.
No, nooo, nooooo, how could this get even worse? My belly felt as if it was about to explode! I try to cry out in agony, but I lost my voice. I lie down on my back, the weight of the belly itself crushing me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,721 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,143 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,810 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,147 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,886 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,236 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,211 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,085 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,135 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8