I didn't know I was pregnant (CLOSED)
Rodger stumbled into the ER holding his groin and ran up to a Nurse. "Please help me" he said "My groin.....AUUUGGGHHHH......something is wrong" His eyes pleading for help as he doubled over a second time in pain "AUUUUUGGGHHHHH"
"Come right here sir," she says, opening a small room. "What's your name sir? What's going on?" She asks, pulling her stethoscope from around her neck.
"I am Rodger" he said 'what is wrong with me" he yells as he watches himself get hard like he is about to cum "It hurts....AUUUUGGHHHH"
"I need you to talk to me so I can help you," she says, quickly taking his pulse. Another nurse joins them, taking his blood pressure.
"Get them off me" he yelled "Cut my pants off me....please....something is wrong with my balls" Rodger yelled "They hurt so much.....AUUUUGGGHHHHH"
"Hon, you've got to settle down," she says, cutting his pants off. She quickly grabs a pair of gloves before removing his underwear. "How's the pain on a scale of 1-10? Is it burning? Stabbing?"
"It....it....is.......OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Rodger sits up as he cums in his underwear "I am so sorry....I am so embarresed" he syas turning red
"It's fine," she says, tossing it in the waste bin. "What are you feeling honey? Get some oxygen on him please," Amanda asks the other nurse. She brings the mask to his face. "Just oxygen, breathe normally," the nurse says calmly.
Rodger look down in horror as his sleek belly begins to expand to a small bump "Oh God.....what is it? What is wrong with me?" he cried as he put a hand on his belly he could feel his belly pulsing.
Amanda places a hand on his small, firm bump. "You're going to be a daddy," she smiles, covering him with a blanket.
"What" says Rodger with disbelief as his belly grows even larger "Are you saying I....am pregnant?" he rubbed his hand on his quickly expanding belly as his eyes went into the back of his head as he came again and his belly got even larger
"Yes," she says. "You need to relax," she says, wiping his sweaty forehead.
"OH MY GOD.......Kyle and Bob......could they have????" said Rodger as he trailed off
Amanda stays quiet, checking his vitals and letting him process the news.
"My college roommates.....we got drunk and decided to experiment and I let them both have sex with me....several times" He watches as his belly gets even bigger and suddenly he looked nine months pregnant "Why is this happening so fast Nurse.....what did you say your name was miss?
"Amanda," she says, coming to his side. "I'm not 100% sure; it usually goes faster in men, but I've never seen it this fast."
Rodger felt a twinge in his belly and then a stabbing pain as he felt something wet gush out of his ass "OH GOD.....did my water just break?"
"Yes hon," she said calmly. "Can you roll onto your side? I need to see if you're dilating at all yet."
Rodger rolled over to his side still not believing he was pregnant but also not believing he could be going into labor. "Can you see anything" he asked?
"I need to do a quick check inside," she explains, putting a little KY on two fingertips. "You'll feel some pressure, try and relax," she says before gently examining him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,721 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,143 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,283 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,812 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,158 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,895 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,218 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,086 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg