Sport of Humiliation (Closed with DaRealLeon/NSFW)
"No...I guess not..." Austen chuckled at how fast it had worked. He lifted up the hood, but the mask from before remaining as he hopped in the bed with him. "But you should tell someone though"

Austen rubbed the side of Dean's face affectionately, the voice he was hearing still a deep tone and his eyesight blurry. "You know I'm worried for you right?" He leaned in closer, kissing him on the lips, while bringing a camera up as it shined down on Dean alone. Now it was time for him to get his blackmailing footage.
Dean moaned, and didn't appear to notice the camera above him. He kissed the masked man back. "Why are you worried for me? I'm just fine." He asked.
"But you aren't" he smiled, nuzzling his nose a bit to make Dean more at home. "You're gaining weight, missing scores and lashing out towards those trying to help you." He leaned in closer, unzipping his pants as a fat cock exposed itself, growing stiff. "Maybe this will make you feel a bit better"
"How do-" When he saw the cock he shut up for a second. "Oh....yeah, that will probably help" He said while blushing.
"Yea...maybe it will" he grinned. "How bad do you want it?" He pressed the record button immediately after asking the question, the light beaming only on Dean's face and the cock covered surrounded by the jeans.
Dean was now a complete horndog. "I want it...so..so bad...." He moaned. "Give it to me!" He almost whined.
Austen smiled. "Have at it then" he whispered. Not being one to deny the male any longer, especially since he admitted to the camera in the most horniest and "sober" way imaginable, he let Dean have at it, maintaining his position to record the entire thing.
Dean went to town on it, putting the cock into his mouth completley. He kept sucking until Austen climaxed, swallowing all of the cum easily.
Austen thought that went better than expected. He moaned softly right to the point he climaxed all inside Dean's mouth. "You're way better than expected" the camera stopped recording in the dark room as he zipped up quickly. "You should totally bottom out more often.."

When the sound of knocking came to the door and female's voice was heard, Austen put the large hood back on. "Well that is my cue" he walked towards Dean's back window. "Until next time." He jumped out the second story floor, landing in a few bushes below. He grabbed his clothes hiding away as he headed to his car, changing on his way back. With the party close to ending at midnight, Austen felt no reason to stay, especially with Dean's friends volunteering to clean and crash there.

An anonymous text came to Dean however and this one had an image. The image was of Austen's rear with the branding on it easily seen. It was taken in his "stranger" outfit of course. The message simply said "We had a great time. Maybe now you can narrow it down to which 8 kids lives you've ruined with this branding." Austen chuckled, staring at a local tatoo parlor on his way back to his house. If he had something he could not get rid of in terms of being marked, Dean was going to have one as well.
When Dean got the message he just stared, feeling only slight familiarity from the branding. When he noticed the outfit though, he screamed as he got a clearer picture of what was going on. His friends layed asleep on the floor, and he could not remember a thing during the party aside from feeling awesome and the taste of something sweet in his mouth. He continued to stare at the picture in horror.
Austen awoke that Sunday, doing his usual routines of attending Church and cleaning his countryside house. It was quite empty with him just being in it foe the morning, but he was quite relieved. He probably could not say the same for Dean however as the poor soul was more than likely paranoid about the entire ordeal. He uploaded the footage on his camera, piecing it together cleverly and taking out some additional details. He needed it to be short after all when they had their meet the team night in the gym, which was the following week after Thanksgiving. He could not wait to see how much Dean would have grown by then.

He stared at his phone, seeing it blink green as he received a text. Some of the teammates were looking to hang out at the mall and play basketball at the park. It sounded fun enough. Maybe Dean would show up and that was where he could humiliate him in a game around public eyes and not just the team alone.
Dean got ready. He and his friends would arrive at the mall together from his house, after they cleaned up the place before his parents got home. Dean had tried asking them what happened, but they said he crashed into his bed early on and locked the door. He had another friend drive him there, not wanting to drive bevause of his "hangover".
Austen sat at the top floor, some of his friends simply staring down as Dean and his little posse came in. He payed them little to no mind at all as he walked off into one of the retail stores. When they returned a few hours later to have lunch in the food court, Austen merely sipped on a red slushie, merely heading back to the second floor. When he spotted dean, he merely poured it down from above, hoping it would land on him. If not, he would walk away altogether, blending in with the crowd.
The slushie poured on his head, making his hair sticky and his upper shirt wet. He roared and looked up to flip whoever poured it off, but Austen was already out of sight. Furious, he took an escalator up to the second floor.
Austen finally let out a loud laugh. "Gee...that actually worked." He simply said while sitting on a bench while someone bigger than them both trailed by with the exact same slush.

"Wasn't exactly in my plan" he mumbled lowly with a smile. "But let's see if we can instigate it." Him and his teammates simply watched in amusement. "One of you get some popcorn and let's get these phones ready."
Dean saw the man with the slushie and cursed at him, spitting at his face. He had no idea the man was a bodybuilder and the next thing he knew his entire face was bruised and he was on the floor sobbing.
Austen recorded everything, some people from school laughing from the entire fight. Now there would be another viral video of their Captain. So far the first had reached a million views. There was even bonus points for him sobbing. Once more, Austen attempted to "help" him.

"You alright?" He extended a hand after motioning for others to back away from him.
Dean almost exploded he got up pointed at Austen "You! No! I don't need your help for the last time!" He shouted, close to causimg an earthquake. "Now leave me alone!" He stormed off, his friends laughing at him as he did.
Austen had enough of it. "And I'm done playing weak!" He shouted out to Dean. He simply stormed towards him, slamming him against the wall when everyone but the team and friends remained. "You want to play that little challenge? Fine, but instead of taking Captain from you as you threw that awesome party last night, why don't I just take that little pride of yours away. Loser gets their ass tatted with the winners name alongside something more embarrassing."

Austen let him go, the team agreeing to those terms as they were getting a bit tired of Dean acting so arrogant. Maybe that would humble him some. "Meet me at the park at 3."
"Your on!" He said storming off. There was no way he could lose, he never lost aside from the poor work he did at practice recently. He thought it would be too easy, he would be too wrong.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,843 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,195 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,989 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,278 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,269 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,096 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,199 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8