Child of the Guardian (closed with Monkeypaws19)
Kale's mouth instantly watered at the sight, and smell, of the desert. "I will" He said, quickly finishing off the rest of the carrots, berries, and nuts he had placed on his plate before he got a spoon and put a generous helping of said desert onto his plate. He then grabbed a fork and took a small bite of the treat Shinjo made. The taste was indescribable, something so amazing that made kale hum as he slowly chewed, savoring the flavor before he swallowed the bite he took. Again and again he took bites out of the treat, chewing slowly, enjoying the flavors of the mixed wild berries dancing across his tongue intricately, enjoying the texture of it all before swallowing it, much to his delight. "Mother of god...this is so good~!" He exclaimed, Smiling brightly at Shinjo.
Shinjo chuckled softly "I am glad you approve of the meal as well". He kept serving Kale more of the fresh berry salad. In between refilling his cup of green tea and ate more of the food himself. They were going to need their energy for later. He intended to make sure that Kale was full of food and relaxed for him. He planned to give Kale a body massage with warmed oils to put him in the mood for love making.
After a few more servings of the treat Shinjo made, Kale groaned in satisfaction and rubbed his belly "ah, i'm stuffed, i don't think i could eat another bite even if i wanted too." He said, rubbing his slightly engorged belly through the kimono he was wearing, the feeling of the material touching his bare fur sending pleasurable tingles throughout his body. "I really can't thank you enough, not only did you find me, but you really took care of me, and i appreciate what you've done." He said with a bright smile. Kale then got up and stretched a bit, feeling a bit lethargic from all the food he ate.
"You're welcome, I am glad you enjoyed the meal". He purred softly as he noticed Kale's belly filled with food. "And after all, it's part of my job as forest's protector and guardian". He smiled and stood up gracefully. Before clearing the table with a snap of his fingers. As he moved smoothly to stand behind Kale and wrapped his arms around him. "What do you say I give you a belly massage to help your food settle better". He whispered into his ear and ran the tips of his fingers over Kale's belly. Daydreaming of the day it wouldn't be just food inside it.
Kale's eyes widened as he saw the various dishes just...disappeared infront of his eyes, before he realized that it was probably some sort of trick, or that the table simply had a disposal system built into it. He then hummed as kale's fingers danced over his fabric covered belly. "i'd appreciate it." He said with a small smile.
Hiro chuckled softly at Kale's surprise from his show of magic. Before directing him towards a soft area of grass and sat down. He laid Kale onto his back with his head in his lap. As he started to caress his belly more with his fingertips and added his second hand to join the first in the massage. As he smiled down at Kale's face looking into his eyes.
Kale hummed and moaned a bit from Shinjo's masterful fingers flowing and dancing across his covered belly, enjoying the sensation of the belly rub he's receiving from Shinjo. As Shinjo looks down at Kale into his eyes, he blushes a bit and smiles softly at the strange fox morph above him, moving slightly into his warm lap and his touch as well. "Mnn~ you're really good at this you know." He said while still looking up at Shinjo.
"Thank you, Kale". He purred out softly and ran his fingertips back up towards his chest. He gently dipped his finger tips into the top of the kimono. Before slipping his fingers inside and felt Kale's bare furry belly. As he gently caressed it with his finger tips. "How does that feel?". He whispered as he caressed a small pattern into his belly for a spell for fertility and a womb.
Kale's breath hitched as soon as he felt Shinjo's fingers come into contact with his belly, humming as the direct touch brings more pleasure to him and his body, groaning a tiny bit as he feels the womb growing within him, changing his internal anatomy somewhat. "It feels good, but werid...i guess the food's just settling." Kale said to his masseuse. Humming when the strange feeling dissipates, leaving him in utter bliss.
Shinjo smiled and caressed Kale's belly gently exploring his soft curves and toned belly. Before kissing his forehead gently. "Yes, it was your food settling". He whispered. As he gently opened his kimono a bit to reveal his belly and nipples. Before he started to knead his belly carefully with his warmed hands.
Kale squeaked a bit as Shinjo opened his kimono a bit before humming at Shinjo's warm touch, moaning softly from the warm hands caressing and kneading his belly. And the whispering, god, it got to him so much, already he was starting to feel like he needed to breed, his nipples hardening into perky little pink nubs sitting upon his chest and, from his horizontal position, his hardening member starts to tent in the kimono, making him blush brightly. "i-i'm s-so sorry i just..." he started to explain.
"Shh...it's alright. Just allow me to take care of you". He whispered softly and massaged his belly further."Please allow me the honor of being your first." He cooed into his ear. Before tugging on his perky nipples gently. As he slowly summoned soft pile of flowers under Kale's body to support him. While he moved to laid next to him and kissed his lips softly. He caressed his belly further and deepen the kiss licking at his lips to gain entrance.
Kale blushed brightly and moaned softly from being whispered to again, gasping a bit as his nipples were played with bit 'how does he know i'm a virgin?' Kale thought to himself before Shinjo started kissing him, licking his lips to gain access to his mouth, which he allowed...the sparks in the kiss made Kale shudder and tremble in anticipation, moaning a bit and more eagerly moving into Shinjo's touch while he kisses back deeply.
Shinjo softly into the kiss and wrestled tongues with Kale. As he pinched Kale's nipple and rolled the harden nub in between his fingertips. He broke off the kiss for air and kissed trail over Kale's jaw towards his neck. He suckled a area on his neck and nibbled it gently. While his freed hand continued caress his chest and explore his body.
Kale moaned softly as the kiss continued, the combination of making out with Shinjo and having his nipples played with turning him on further, making him needy and desperate for touch. As soon as the kiss broke he panted out hotly, his need apparent as the need to breed starts to take over his rational mine. Kale then moaned softly as Shinjo started to suckle and nibble on his neck, squirming a bit in pleasure as Shinjo used his wonderful hands to toy with his body, and make him experience more pleasure.
Shinjo purred softly as he noticed Kale slowly becoming more needy by the second. "You want a pup inside your belly don't you?. One that will grow and wiggle deep inside your body as your nurture it?". He whispered softly into his ear. Before moving down his body towards his nipples and attacked his left one with his lips. As he played with the other one tugging it. Before using a tail to tug at Kale's slash to open his kimono to reveal the rest of his body to him.
Kale panted and moaned the entire while Shinjo toyed with his body, becoming hyper sensitive to his every touch. 'wait...pups?' He thought to himself before gasping and moaning hotly from Shinjo latching onto his nipple, lips and tongue playing with the sensitive nub. Kale squeaks a bit when Shinjo uses a tail to easily remove the rest of his kimono, his rock hard member twitching and throbbing in the cool air, his body getting hotter from the pleasure and sensuality of it all.
Shinjo moaned and suckled his nipple gently for a moment. Before moving to the other nipple to give the same treatment as he did to the other one. He licked his lips and stroked his belly gently with his finger tips. He removed his own robes and allowed them to slide from his body. Revealing his toned and slender body underneath. He slowly removed his loin clothe next and gasped softly from pleasure. When his harden 7 inches and a girth of 2 inch thick cock was allowed to breathe and twitched as it started to form a large drop of a pre-cum on the tip. He purred and moved back to Kale's chest and kissed the area where his heart was beating inside his chest. And made his way down his body with gentle caresses, licks, kisses and the occasional teasing nip. He paused at Kale's belly and kissed it gently as he stroked it lovingly.
Kale moaned and panted as his other nipple recieved the same treatement as the one before, making him squirm lightly. As shinjo removes his clothing Kale blushes brightly, noting how good he looks and he bites his lower lips as he sees him reaching for the loincloth, blushing even brighter as he noticies he is bigger than him, panting and squeaking as Shinjo makes his way down his sensitive body. "A-ahh, S-Shinjo, please, i n-need you, i n-need you inside of me, i n-need your pups." He said, going along with whatever sort of fantasy Shinjo has thought of.
"Shhh...it's alright. I just need to open your legs wide open. So I can prepare it for my thick throbbing cock. That will fill you up to the brim and make you beg me for more". He whispered into his ear. Before parting his legs open and spread his cheeks apart. Revealing his shivering pink tighten bud. He licked his lips and swiped his tongue against it before prodding and licking to gain entrance past the rings of muscles.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,230 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,044 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,279 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,206 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8