Child of the Guardian (closed with Monkeypaws19)
Kale whimpered needily as Shinjo whispered into his ear, his pink rosebud twitching and throbbing in need to be filled. 'I can't believe this, i'm losing my virginity to a guy who found me in the forest, a guy who i just met today, i know i should be a bit more cautious, but this just feels so good~!' he thought to himself before gasping as Shinjo starts to lick and prod at his rosebud, and he tries to relax himself to allow the tongue into his body so that he can be prepared for more, so he can be prepared to take his member inside of him, so they can breed.
Shinjo moaned softly as he pushed and wiggled his tongue deep into Kale's body past his ring of resisting muscles. He swiped his tongue teasingly over his inner walls. As he used it searched for Kale's special bundle of nerves to make him scream with pleasure.
Kale bucked his hips and screamed out in pleasure as Shinjo's wandering, wiggling tongue found his prostrate, making him squirm in pleasure while his member twitched and throbbed, prepping to orgasm as his tongue continued to play with kale's tight, warm, and twitching rear.
Shinjo moaned softly and stabbed at Kale's prostate when he found it to tease Kale's body harder. As he kneaded his plump ass with his large hands and pushed his face closer to his hole.
Kale moaned out loudly, writhing in pleasure as Shinjo continued to play with his body. "A-ahh! S-Shinjo, i-i'm gonna c-cum~!" He said while panting and screaming out in pleasure, his body winding up like a spring for the impending release.
"Yes, cum for me Kale". He moaned and suckled the outer ring of muscles. As he started to wiggle a finger inside Kale to join his tongue.
Kale squeaked as Shinjo pushed a finger into his rosebud, before throwing his head back and silently screaming as he orgasms, his rock hard member throbbing as it spurts it's load. Kale actualy orgasms so hard that a a the first spurt hits him in the face while the rest get his chest and belly, at the end he pants and squirms as he feels Shinjo still playing with him.
Shinjo chuckled and slowly removed his tongue from his hole. As he added a second and third finger inside him and wiggled them around inside him stroking Kale's prostate. He leaned down and lapped up his cooling seed from his belly. As he looked into Kale's eyes as he watched.
Kale whimpered and moaned needily as Shinjo kept playing with his prostrate, looking at him and blushing brightly as he licked his seed off of his body. "S-shinjo please~..." Kale breathily moaned out, pushing back into his probing fingers.
"There you are ready now". Shinjo whispered into his ear and parted Kale's legs. Before removing his fingers and replaced them with the tip of his harden dripping cock. "Can you feel my harden cock trying to gain entrance into your warmed moist body?." He whispered into his ear. As he moved Kale's hand to his cock to feel it. "Do you feel all that harden flesh?. It's all going to go inside your tight hole". He purred softly and kissed him passionately. Wrestling tongues with Kale and stroked cock. As he pushed his hips forward and pressed harder at the nervous tightening entrance. He paused for a moment and shoved the tip into Kale's resisting hole breaching it with the helmet part of his cock. "Yes, your tight little rose bud is parting it's petals open for me. So I can enter your body and claim your virginity."
Kale blushed brightly as Shinjo started to part his legs. "P-please jsut be gentle." he said meekly before he was kissed by his vulpine partner, squirming a bit as Shinjo lines up and pushes against his pink rosebud, trying to relax more to make it so he could penetrate him more easily, and he gasped as he felt Shinjo's tip enter him, officially claiming his virginity, which made Kale wonder 'how did he get into my pants so easily?' Before he looked at Shinjo, squirming a bit to get used to the feeling of having something warm and real inside of him, as opposed to the small egg vibrators he used to play with his prostrate.
Shinjo smiled and kissed his neck gently. "Don't worry, I will and make it enjoyable for the both of us. But I am afraid it's going to hurt a bit at first. If it starts to hurt too much. Please let me know and I will stop". He whispered into his ear. Before he started to push deeper into him and moaned as the tip popped into Kale's body past the first ring of muscles. "There we are, the tip is completely inside now. And just look in between your legs at how much more has to go into your body". He whispered and nibbled his lover's furry ear.
Kale simply nodded as Shinjo comforted him, wincing as he pushed harder before gasping as the entire tip of his penis went inside of him, making him pant a bit at the strange feeling of having something larger than his fingers inside of him. Kale blushed as he saw there was a whole lot more to go inside of his body, moaning a bit as Shinjo nibbled his ears as they were very sensitive, almost as much so as his nipples.
"That's right, it all going to be inside your body soon enough thrusting and sliding around. Oh, it looks like your ears are just as a senstive as the rest of your body". He whispered into his ear and pushed a bit deeper into Kale gently. He massaged his belly and hips with his finger tips. Before licking and sucking the tips of Kale's ears as another inch of his cock entered into him without warning.
Kale blushed brightly as Shinjo pointed out one of his obvious weak spots. "A-at least he doesn't know about my tail..." Kale muttered to himself, moaning softly from the small, sensual thrusts and the strong, reassuring touches, before squeaking and gasping as his ears were sucked upon and another inch of Shinjo's cock was abruptly shoved inside of him, making him squirm a bit.
"There goes a another inch inside your body." He cooed softly into his ear. Before running his hands over Kale's body and chuckled as he found his cute rabbit tail. "Well, well what do we have here?". He purred and caressed it gently. Before tugging it gently and shoved a couple more inches into Kale's body with one thrust. While he teased and played with his tail gently.
Kale squeaked as Shinjo found his tail, making him moan hotly while he caressed and pulled it, as he thrusted in, his body reacted to the strong pleasure and pushed back into Shinjo's thrust, getting two more inches in instead of one, and after those two inches, he kept playing with his tail, making him moan and writhe in pleasure. "A-ahh! s-shinjo~! i-if you k-keep that u-up i-i'm g-goona c-cum again~!!" Kale screamed out, his inner muscles squeezing and wringing around Shinjo's cock, seemingly trying to draw his cock in deeper inside of him.
Shinjo moaned and thrust three more inches into Kale's body. As he felt his cock being swallowed up into Kale's hole. "Yes, that's it my little bunny cum for me again". He groaned rubbed the base of his tail teasingly with a nail. "Just a few more inches and I will be completely inside your body". He panted and pushed the last of his cock into Kale's body with a bit of a rough thrust.
Kale panted and moaned as Shinjo pushed more of his cock inside of him, his body tensing further and further for the inevitable climax, his moans becoming creams of passion as his body was teased and toyed with further until Shinjo shoved the last portion of his cock in. That was the final straw for Kale's body and he came hard, his orgasm rocking him to his core while all his nerves tingled like he was struck by lightning, his cock spewing multiple ropes of cum as he came like never before, all the while he moaned out "Shinjo~".
"Yes, I am inside you now Kale. Now it's my turn for a bit of pleasure". He whispered into his ear and started to pull out slowly before shoving gently back into him rocking his hips. As he continued to play with Kale's tail and licked his spilled cum away from his chest and nipples. While moaning from the waves of pleasure of Kale's inner walls squeezing his cock tightly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,227 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,038 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,276 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,205 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8